ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

From this post forward - ZERO TOLERANCE

"Hoodie guy" has not been named a POI or suspect by LE, nor has anyone else. ANY sleuthing or accusations against a non-POI is now, and has ALWAYS been a violation of TOS.

LEAVE THE FATHER ALONE. You may discuss what he says but you may NOT bash him in any way.

PLEASE do not respond to violations of TOS in order to argue or correct them - just report the post.

Timeouts have been and will be issued.

Thread is open

Okay, so now I'm more confused. Regarding X&E timeline. According to this FOX news article "The couple were at Chapin's frat house, Sigma Chi, from 9 p.m. to 1:45 a.m., before returning to Kernodle's home Nov. 13, police previously said". Did they ever say that? Did I miss something?

Piggybacking on the Fox News article posted above, I agree that it would be helpful to know why LE has ruled out connections between the murders and various other unsolved crimes that have been mentioned (both in Moscow and out of the area). I'm also curious why certain other crimes around the same time have not be solved (at least publically..?) I can understand why the families would want clarity on that. I just wonder if that information could be given without compromising any of the investigations. I just don't know.

SG also mentioned "crowdsourcing" alibis to the community for verification. Curious to know thoughts on that. I see pros and cons.

Do we know that the use of the knife was not a throat slash? The victims were sleeping or just awakened from sleep according to coroner.

The amount of blood seen on the foundation of the house says to me it was a jugular cut (and that portion of the body would likely be visible to an assailant standing over a sleeping person).

What physical characteristics would be visible, in a perp like that? I do believe many people are capable of making a fatal slash if they have planned it. Pretty sure that many women (including middle aged or older) could do it. I don't think a person needs visible musculature to slash a throat.
The coroner stated that the wounds were to the upper torso or chest area, when she was on Banfield. I do have a link but not sure if NewsNation is considered MSM.

"The house remains an active crime scene, and progress continues to be made in the investigation. Moscow Police and investigative partners continue to work with the victim’s families on the investigation and ongoing developments."

Is there some optimism here? Almost seems like it to me and the work progress sounds like things may be moving. Or maybe I'm just hoping!

My guess is the house will be demolished once it's no longer needed for the investigation (which could be a long time). But I doubt anyone will go back to living there... ever
I would hope so, but there is actually a “fixer upper” type show where people go in and make over some murder houses. I believe Jodi Arias was one of the homes featured. It seems odd but people do live in some of these homes.

Piggybacking on the Fox News article posted above, I agree that it would be helpful to know why LE has ruled out connections between the murders and various other unsolved crimes that have been mentioned (both in Moscow and out of the area). I'm also curious why certain other crimes around the same time have not be solved (at least publically..?) I can understand why the families would want clarity on that. I just wonder if that information could be given without compromising any of the investigations. I just don't know.

SG also mentioned "crowdsourcing" alibis to the community for verification. Curious to know thoughts on that. I see pros and cons.
What does crowd sourcing alibis mean? Similar to what is going on now on social media by anonymous entities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname