ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who feels like this guy probably still thinks he can play head games with investigators, and eventually a jury, and ultimately get away with these murders? All of that criminal justice study and research, he probably thought he could stay one mind screw ahead of LE forever. JMO

IMO When he "saved" that girl's life at his previous job, something about the death part gave him a "good" feeling (bleh) and that may have been the start.

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.
I agree. Maybe he kept it as a 'trophy' of sorts. Everytime he sees it, drives it, etc he's reminded of what he did and that they haven't caught him yet. MOO

Edited for typo

A while back there was discussion of the other two unsolved cases where people were stabbed/killed in their sleep in Salem, Oregon and a small town nearby. Both of these towns are not far from the Vancouver campus of Washington State University. As a doctoral students, it very possible he visits other campuses. I think they’ve connected him all along and have simply been looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux