ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped< Hard to say about the interior. I would love to see the state of the trunk, but that cheery task goes to the investigators in PA.

I am guessing the car will stay in PA and eventually be returned to its owner(s), but it could provide good evidence that he'd been over in Moscow quite a bit and even specific evidence that he had parked near that house with its specific soil profile. That's bad news for him, on top of everything else.
I respectfully disagree, I think the car will be moved to Idaho, the state that seized the vehicle by warrant and is investigating and prosecuting the murders. PA has no part in that. Jmo.
While PA state police and FBI assisted with the arrest and execution of the warrants, the warrants were issued by a State of Idaho court under Idaho criminal codes.

Expert Says Suspect's Vehicle is 'Huge' to Case

Scott adds that the suspect's vehicle is "huge" in this investigation.
He said if the suspect was in the home when the crime was committed, he would have been "super saturated in blood" and that evidence would have transferred into his car.
"This is an evidence-rich environment," Scott said, adding that it would have been full of "everyone's DNA that was on the scene."

yes, I posted that on thread 47 because I thought it might give a hint on who he is and how smart he actually is. Grandiose but not meticulous on details. ( let's hope he took the same sloppy approach to evidence clean-up in his home & office )
Sorry I missed your post, the threads have been moving so fast especially today with the hearing! I, too found it telling! Very surface level, no substance. (Like studying criminology and then driving your own vehicle to commit a crime perhaps?)

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle, Metaphysics
Tags: wisdom

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

He probably found it at one of these that says its a Aristotle quote.

Aristotle, Metaphysics
Tags: wisdom

He probably found it at one of these that says its a Aristotle quote.
Yes, it is a pretty famous misquotation. Maybe there’s a reason behind it? I just think that if there is a quote that is important enough to feature, or you want to appear to have a quote be meaningful enough to feature, I would think it would be one you know a bit about. A simple google search shows that Aristotle didn’t actually say it. I just think it perhaps speaks to how surface level he is. Strictly IMOO.

While I respect 10ofRods, this is incorrect. BK is currently an uncharged arrestee in a foreign jurisdiction (Pennsylvania). He does not become a "criminal defendent" until he is brought to Idaho through an extradition process, makes an initial appearance at which he is made formally aware of the charges against him and is advised by the court regarding his right to counsel, and, at a later date, is arraigned. It is only at his arraingment that he is formally charged and becomes a criminal defendant.

The links for this fact have been posted dozens of time here.
Thank you! I jumped the gate. Wishful thinking. I thought it began when case was filed. Thanks for the correction and the explanation. Makes perfect sense.

Someone asked pages ago about Flight Radar and a plane circling over BK's parents' house (where he was arrested in the early morning hours of 12/30/22). Looking at the Flight Radar app, here's what I found for around 4am-ish on that date:

I used the address/area info listed here:

Wow!! This is insane! Thanks so much for sharing.

No roast from me. I don't find him particularly "creepy" or "evil" or noteworthy in any way, really. He looks like a typical white collar office worker of some kind. He's clean cut, in good shape, takes great care of his skin and appears to be quite composed given the circumstances. Nothing about his physical appearance or demeanor in the videos I've seen rings any alarm bells to me. My opinion only.

I agree. So far, nothing I've seen makes him look like a monster. But, then again, monsters too often go unnoticed because they don't look any different from the rest of us.

He looks more like a deer in the headlights than anything else. I think it's human nature to read something into a person's appearance when we know (or suspect) that person is a monster.

MOO

Sorry I missed your post, the threads have been moving so fast especially today with the hearing! I, too found it telling! Very surface level, no substance. (Like studying criminology and then driving your own vehicle to commit a crime perhaps?)
no problem at all - wasn't expected
I also can't remember which person said X, Y or Z - impossible. Just too many posts.
I just wanted to repeat the point about grandiosity. kinda BK myth vs BK reality and because quite a few of his peers have been quoted saying that he liked to belittle others intellectually. Ego. Insecure etc etc

no problem at all - wasn't expected
I also can't remember which person said X, Y or Z - impossible. Just too many posts.
I just wanted to repeat the point about grandiosity. kinda BK myth vs BK reality and because quite a few of his peers have been quoted saying that he liked to belittle others intellectually. Ego. Insecure etc etc
Absolutely spot on about him belittling the intelligence of his friends! My first thought was that most people have favorite things, quotes, food etc. to have little knowledge of the actual quote when you project a superior intellect, possibly shows an inability to have a true identity. Almost like you don’t even know yourself enough to know what your favorite (blank) is.

Absolutely spot on about him belittling the intelligence of his friends! My first thought was that most people have favorite things, quotes, food etc. to have little knowledge of the actual quote when you project a superior intellect, possibly shows an inability to have a true identity. Almost like you don’t even know yourself enough to know what your favorite (blank) is.

yes and in that Northampton photo card(?) he's been given the option of a favourite memory but chooses Pinterest version of something from one of greatest philosophers who ever lived.

Maybe this kind of temperament - belief in own superiority - will persist and motivate him to go to trial? I dunno

to save time, will paste this because the link is 2018 and he's graduating in 2018

'Oh, Internet, why do you abuse Aristotle so?
This has been bouncing around lately with the hashtag #Aristotle... Like many of the fake-istotle quotes, this one can be googled out of existence in about 5 seconds.' ( Image of the quote as it appeared in 2018 is at the link) '

yes and in that Northampton photo card(?) he's been given the option of a favourite memory but chooses Pinterest version of something from one of greatest philosophers who ever lived.

Maybe this kind of temperament - belief in own superiority - will persist and motivate him to go to trial? I dunno

to save time, will paste this because the link is 2018 and he's graduating in 2018

'Oh, Internet, why do you abuse Aristotle so?
This has been bouncing around lately with the hashtag #Aristotle... Like many of the fake-istotle quotes, this one can be googled out of existence in about 5 seconds.' ( Image of the quote as it appeared in 2018 is at the link) '
Yes it’s so strange to me I can’t shake it.

Too funny that someone might of stolen his car then brought it back to him after killing 4 innocent people. Do you think he might make that claim?

On Tricia's show this evening, someone suggested the reason Bryan may want to get to Idaho so quickly, waived his rights to an extradition hearing, may be that he's ready to appear for his first hearing and get his hands on a copy of LE's allegations. Bryan is eager to learn what evidence the State of Idaho has against him.

We're so eager to learn the details of his arrest. I cannot wait to read the PC.
Heard same on another show.
Imagine if- because he thinks he's a methodical killer who planned this so well- he's spent last few days in shock that he might have left any DNA at all. That he can't quite believe it

( caveat... ok yes an innocent person would also be keen to see that PCA and start planning his defence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391