ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really put much stock into the Door Dash order being relevant (you can see a Jack in the Box bag with Xana's name on it, as if delivered, in one of the crime scene photos) -- however, there were a number of sleuthers who wondered about its relevance when the photos were released. I still can't believe the delivery missed the suspect's arrival by only minutes, and moreover, that Xana was likely awake and eating / looking at her phone when ambushed. :(
IIRC the Jack and the Box bag was in the kitchen. Is it possible that Xana was in the kitchen eating and walked back to find BK with Ethan? Hence the "I'll help you?" Meaning, she was the last victim?

A couple of questions.

1) Why didn’t BK with his background in digital forensics realize the police could pull all sorts of feeds and data to implicate him?

2) given the interstate nature of his alleged crime, why isn’t the federal government prosecuting this case? He crossed state lines and the FBI was instrumental to his capture.

THIS.... I have to say after hearing what's in this document I am completely stunned. I know they say you never know what you might do in such a terror inducing situation but still...I cant fathom why she didnt call :(
Maybe her purse and phone was left in another area of the house? Something simple like going to bed leaving it in the kitchen? Not knowing where she left her phone and too frozen in terror to function?

<modsnip - quoted post and response to it was removed>

It may emerge at the trial that the wounds were lethal within seconds !

I believe it will come to a lengthy trial as I think the killer is full of himself and is going to fight what he views as being wrongfully accused.

It will not surprise me if his relatives continue to stick by his side.
The Bryan they thought knew is in a sense -- no more. :(
But in order to survive and keep going, some people will stay loyal no matter what.
BK has effectively destroyed his own family ... but imo he doesn't care about anyone except himself.
M00.

Last edited by a moderator:
This...I dont understand, seems to totally contradict the LE timeline.

Also did anyone else ever hear of a DD delivery until now?

I actually read about the family DNA from a trash can a could have weeks ago somewhere else online, it wasnt MSM so I figured I better not copy and paste it here.
I remember a photo of a Jack in the Box bag with X’a name on it on the front porch. Was in one of the posts from threads yesterday

I do not know if that is the door dash order but for some reason that image stuck in my mind yesterday and all night

Amazing work that you folks do in LE. Every single person.

Hi @newredtabby, I wanted to respond to your question. :) Religious liberty is protected under the Constitution. So I don't believe Jewish people should be expected to eat bacon and ham. That's just the first religious/food-based limitation that sprang to my mind. Unless there really is a religion that includes being vegan, then I think of vegan is a lifestyle choice, similar to how many people have gone gluten free when they have no allergy to gluten. Or stop drinking alcohol in January. I doubt it would be constitutionally protected if I went to prison and said I would only eat organic food. Or ice cream for dinner. :) JMOO and obviously, there could be court decisions that say I'm wrong. :)

Plant-based eating is deeply rooted in three of the prominent religions practiced in India – Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. All these religions believe in the concept of Ahimsa, which means kindness and non-violence towards all living things.

Following any religious doctrine is a choice BTW.

Did the killer leave the surviving roommate (who he passed in the house) alive because the whole thing (4 victims) was more than he expected and he just wanted out? JMO.
Possibly. She perhaps spooked him as much as he spooked her. He was also maybe physically exhausted given what had just happened and had no idea if someone else was in the room with her too.

Okay, but all they can prove is that the knife was his and his car was in the area often, and D claims to have seen him in the house with a mask on. He can claim the knife was stolen and that he liked to drive around a lot and that D saw someone else, someone who is 5'10, not 6 feet tall like he is. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Except the affidavit is only a summary of SOME of the evidence. I'm sure they have much more.

When I read the PCA, it says redacted at the end of page 1, but then picks up after an entire blank page at page 2. I’ll include pics and links for clarity. My questions are:

1. Is there an entire page redacted? If yes, what might that suggest? Could it include specific information about the crime that only the killer would know?
2. Am I reading this wrong and pg 2 isn’t missing?
Link

Attachments

• AB2D8B43-5B53-41B2-9EE5-60EA35D94B39.png
    AB2D8B43-5B53-41B2-9EE5-60EA35D94B39.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 16
  • F1B552A4-52FF-46FC-966F-5CA8C32E2EBF.png
    F1B552A4-52FF-46FC-966F-5CA8C32E2EBF.png
    195 KB · Views: 16
She said she saw a dark figure though. I’m confused why not call 911? IIRC who did call 911 in the afternoon the day after, another person using a roommates phone? Or am I wrong?
It is confusing. But I will give her the benefit of doubt. Maybe she had been drinking or whatever. She was confused, went back to her room and fell asleep. Easy enough to understand.

Maybe she was unconscious, from shock?

Possibly, although according to the PCA, she had no idea what had happened right on her own floor, just down the hall.

Others here, though, have mentioned that they have themselves been frozen in fear, which could be the case for D. It's still going to be about 7 hours before police are called. Perhaps she felt it had been a kind of nightmare.

interesting that DM's room was in fact on the 2nd floor and not basement has had been widely reported! also wondering if BK saw her when she saw him, and if so why he decided to just leave?

and just to make it clear: please understand i'm NOT shaming her in ANY way. she was in shock, and some people just sometimes don't have the mental clarity that they need to call. i've been in situations before where people have told me i need to call 911 because i just didn't think to do it. she is a victim and will likely be scarred for the rest of her life (though i hope she is able to heal and move on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa