ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO,,, didn't the corner say the 4 were asleep when murdered? but if they were asleep, who was BK talking to, to hush and the scuffle, seems they were awake.

Maybe it wasn't BK whose voice the witness heard? Maybe it was Ethan's, saying he was coming to help Xana because he though she perhaps fell or something.

Just read through it on my phone. Seems like they have a lot of physical evidence.

Just wow. Those poor kids. Can’t really say more, I’m still a little shocked by what actually happened.

This is why the police say it was targeted then because D and B weren't killed. He literally walks right by D, if he was just killing he'd have killed her he went there with a purpose of killing someone in that house and from the PCA I suspect its X and M. Jmo
If BK left the knife sheath in Maddie's room, it's possible that Maddie and/or Kaylee were the first victims.

This is another example of how bad MSM behaved in this case. Their sources, their sources, their sources. To me sources = made up c**p. Facts be d"mned. I hope the next time people complain about the DM, they remember what the rest of the MSM did. They need to go back to journalism school and learn ethics and source verification. IMO.

Sorry for jumping off your post with a rant. I am seriously disturbed over the state of the media right now.
Me too! The media is so untrustworthy!

There's only one person who knows why, and he isn't talking, is my wager.

Exactly. It was my biggest fear that no such object had been found and my most fervent prayer that the sheath was there (as rumored). What a glorious mistake for him to make, better than dropping a glove or leaving a hat behind. It shows that he brought the knife with him AND that he unsnapped the sheath.

His compulsive over-planning took over, his ordinary common sense likely never firmly kicked in (ever).
I think the sheath provided a valuable starting point... we don't know how much more DNA he left but I bet a lot. Finding the DNA on the sheath helped forensics narrow down the DNA in the house and rule out some of the random DNA likely present in a residence with high traffic.

So, this document doesn't say it explicitly, but it seems to imply that K and M were killed first, then he came down to the first floor, killed Xana and Ethan, walked by DM and out of the house. Right?

Either way is possible, though. Her room would have been right by the "box" that had the staircase, so, depending on how far she had the door open, she could have seen him coming down the stairs, as well.

It also, as others have pointed out, the records allegedly showed that he returned to the scene of the crime the following morning at around 9am. This was I believe before the emergency services had been called. If the perp did return, he must have been quite surprised, and perhaps calmed by the lack of activity as if it were a dream.
I think he came back with the intent to go back in the house to look for the sheath, but apparently didn't do it.

I haven't seen this addressed but the thread is moving very fast...
Another thing LE seems to have been keeping close to their vest is the alleged time of the murders. According to the affidavit 4:00 - 4:25. But before that came out, I was of the impression they were suggesting 2:00-4:00. Another way to lull the alleged perp into false sense of security? JMO and speculation.
The more I look at it, imo, the murders started somewhere between 4:05 and 4:12, because the Elantra was seen making a turn nearby at 4:04 and X was on her phone at 4:12 and might have heard something. And the murders were over by 4:19, because the Elantra was seen leaving the scene at 4:20. Sheesh...so maybe closer to 10 minutes to kill 4 people? This is insane.

I'm way behind so this may have been mentioned already... But his specialty was noted to be "cloud based forensics" on page 11. Is this like cell phone or computer data? If so it's especially bizarre that he wouldn't have just left the phone at home rather than turning it off and on. Though I am glad he made that mistake!

Can someone help me understand this part of the affidavit? These times don’t jive with the period immediately following the murders. Are the times typos? From page 19:

“Additional analysis ofrecords for the 8458 Phone indicated that between approximately 5:32 p.m. and 5:36 p.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to Johnson, ID. The 8458 Phone then stops reporting to the network from approximately 5:36 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. That is consistent with the 8458 Phone being the area that the 8458 Phone traveled in the hours immediately following the suspected time the homicides occurred.”
This part covers the travels of BK's phone on Nonmember 13th right before the murders showing that was scouting out where to dump evidence afterwards. JMO.

I'm watching Court TV and they just stated the affidavit is "Rich with juicy details"... why can't some of these reporters have some sense of decency/be more professional, what a thing to say. I may have to find a better source for Live updates, any recommendations?

Agreed. Can't do Court TV, myself, and they aren't the only ones who are so crass.

I hope one of their minions is reading this. I'm over wanting to try and change them through viewer feedback. Apparently their other viewers like them the way they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45