ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are trying to saying they have direct proof that these cell pings are from a cell phone he uses. They say they have video of him at the grocery store too, just to indicate that there's a direct connection between the phone pings and him, and it was not a phone that was sold or that he let someone else borrow.
So LE may have video or receipts showing it was BK himself at the coffee stand and not someone else using his phone. Thanks.

I wonder why they specifically mention "Kate's Cup of Joe coffee stand" in the PCA.

Looks like it is pretty close to the river and the Albertson's. Maybe LE thinks he dumped the weapon in the river. But I thought I read that the phone pinged there before the murders not after so I'm probably wrong.

I can’t get over him driving all over town so much before and after and then using the car in the crime. That’s like criminal 101. Never use your own car. It’s 2023 there are cameras everywhere.

Which again makes me go back to him being psychopath. He thinks he’s soooo smart but he’s actually sooooooo dumb lol
Actually he did everything to point to himself other than leaving a calling card with his name and number at the scene. I have to believe he wanted to get caught. He may not be a genius but he also isn't a dummy.

12 prior visits with his cell phone on, he knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone's read the affidavit by now (or is planning to), but the description of the techniques used to identify and track the suspect's vehicle through various cameras is absolutely fascinating to me. The amount of manpower and detective work that must have gone into obtaining and reviewing all of that footage, extrapolating the vehicle's path, and determining its owner, is staggering to contemplate, and to me, pretty impressive. (MOO.)

The more I know, the more similarities I see between these killings and the Chi Omega murders. Its not uncommon for these kinds of killers to hold a famous serial killer in esteem, to study them, to emulate them. Or they may fantasize about characters in film or TV (as Mark Twitchell did (Dexter)). For them, they slip on their preferred murderer's skin as an academic exercise (I wanted to see how it felt at the moment life leaves the victim), a personal test of skill, or an opportunity to follow a known killer's behavior and surpass it.
Bundy stalked the Chi Omega students. He entered the dorm at night in a disguise. He left a living witness who identified him by recognizing his profile. He killed multiple victims in a frenzy of violence. The next day he was off to kill Kimberly Leach.
The fast work...and I do mean fast work identifying this man should be lauded all around. The cops got it right.

Gray Hughes actually did his live about the similarities last night. I have no interest in serial killers so I didn't listen to most of it.

I wonder who received the door dash order? It sounds like X may have gone out to get the order, came back to her room and found E stabbed with BK in the room. BK told her "it's okay, I'm going to help you" and then killed her.
The door dash order would be the Jack in the Box bag with Xana's name on it that was seen in a photo through the window? So, that bag was in the kitchen, did she eat it before BK arrived? Was Ethan still awake too?

Yeah, we can probably put any Ancestry and 23 and Me privacy concerns aside. They got the dad's DNA out of the family's trash on Dec 27.
This is another example of how bad MSM behaved in this case. Their sources, their sources, their sources. To me sources = made up c**p. Facts be d"mned. I hope the next time people complain about the DM, they remember what the rest of the MSM did. They need to go back to journalism school and learn ethics and source verification. IMO.

Sorry for jumping off your post with a rant. I am seriously disturbed over the state of the media right now.

This is why the police say it was targeted then because D and B weren't killed. He literally walks right by D, if he was just killing he'd have killed her he went there with a purpose of killing someone in that house and from the PCA I suspect its X and M. Jmo
It sounds like he had already killed the 4 when he walked past D, correct? If so, my thoughts are, and I hope I’m right, is that X fought back SO hard that he was pretty beaten up and injured that he had to leave.

JMO

Just read the PCA. My first reaction is "he's screwed, they've got him." Any my second is "there was an eyewitness!" I'm astonished they let those girls names get out if there was any way to keep them anonymous. I cannot imagine being that girl.

One big question I have (and it’s been asked by others in earlier threads) but how did BK come into contact with the victims?

I haven’t seen much information on how he potentially identified and selected them.
We don't know yet. LE may not know yet. I am very curious about it too. Why these victims and why that night/morning?

I would guess that the knife sheath would be near the first person killed...unless it fell off the suspects belt loop later, but doubtful. I'm sure someone has asked and this is circumstantial because you probably can buy a Marine Ka-Bar places, but were BK or any of his immediate family in the Marines?
You can purchase online from very popular next day shipping AP or direct from K*** website itself.

I bet he realized he left it behind. Unless of course he didn't if he got caught. All about his personal script play playing out in real life
JMO....He must have been going over it in his mind since the murder...probably agonizing and kicking himself. Why does that bring a smile to my face? My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82