ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xana gets her DoorDash at 4 a.m. and is on Tik Tok until 4:12 a.m. At 4:04 a.m. Suspect Vehicle 1  enters the neighborhood again, tries to park or turnaround, continues to Queens Road, does a 3-point turn and drives east on Queens Road. The last noise from the camera at the home near Xana's room is at 4:17. The vehicle is next seen  departing the area at 4:20 a.m. So. If he parks on the Queens Road side of the house and enters the kitchen through the sliding glass door at 4:05 to 4:07, it would hard for Xana and Ethan to have been first. Or am I missing something?
Spot on, I'd say.

Xana gets her DoorDash at 4 a.m. and is on Tik Tok until 4:12 a.m. At 4:04 a.m. Suspect Vehicle 1  enters the neighborhood again, tries to park or turnaround, continues to Queens Road, does a 3-point turn and drives east on Queens Road. The last noise from the camera at the home near Xana's room is at 4:17. The vehicle is next seen  departing the area at 4:20 a.m. So. If he parks on the Queens Road side of the house and enters the kitchen through the sliding glass door at 4:05 to 4:07, it would hard for Xana and Ethan to have been first. Or am I missing something?
Who states X & E were first? K & M were first.

Dead weight of a body falling = thud. My sense is that had to have been Xana's body collapsing to the bedroom floor. I cannot shake my feeling that Ethan never woke.
It’s possible the thud sound was E rolling off the bed onto the floor sometime after being stabbed. The officer reported K&M were found in bed but didn’t say E was.

jmo

I've always thought they didn't lock the door after the DD delivery, and BK was able to slip in right after X grabs the food, past her and up the stairs without X or E seeing.

Nope, you're right. JMO
So, if the last noise is at 4:17, Xana and presumably Ethan are killed between 4:12 a.m. and 4:17 a.m. D hears the crying around the later time and opens the door and sees the suspect. It would would put MM and KG being killed upstairs between 4:07 a.m. and 4:11 a.m. That is quick and efficient.

Is BK's info on idaho mycourts been hidden? All I see is the traffic violation.
Why, yes it is now hidden! Good catch.

Yesterday there was info from his first hearing in Latah County. No court papers or anything like that, but good information was included. I captured a few screenshots and shared them on Twitter at the time. Cannot share here on WS any longer since the information has been taken down from the Idaho Courts website, so nothing to link back to.

He'll plead not guilty. He'll have a public defender. He's got nothing but time on his hands now. Going to court is time not spent in his cell. There's also a chance that a jury could find him not guilty. We've all seen that happen before.
And it will be a thrill for him to challenge the prosecution’s evidence, to try to outsmart them.

The only chance I envision for a guilty plea is if he becomes terrified of the death penalty. Or if his parents fear the DP and convince him to plead G. But even if convicted and given the DP, there may (will) be innocence project types to take his case and provide him with attention for years, probably decades.

Geragos was semi-hysterical at the “presumption of guilt” he sensed from Cuomo and his panelists on Newsnation last night. I can see it coming…defenders of this guy regardless of the evidence. Granted, our legal system presumes his innocence for trial purposes, putting burden of proof on prosecutors. But when faced with evidence, it blows my mind how some defend an alleged criminal to the nth degree by poking holes and inserting outrageous alternatives to attempt reasonable doubt. I particularly hate victim smearing.

Don't @ me. JMO.

Agree with you TL4S: Although I think she is more likely to have been sat on the sofa in the living room. JMO
She could have been, but then she might have seen/heard BK come in. Here's the thing that catches me on a lot of theories...X was on tiktok at 4:12. If we are to believe that X and E were killed first, or that X was up moving around the house between 4 and 4:12, that means BK had to have killed all 4 between 4:12 and 4:17ish. Is that possible? Maybe! We don't know, but that's an awfully tight timeline. Not to mention that we would need to account for what BK was doing from 4:04 to 4:12, parked.

I know this sounds like crazy speculation (and it is), but I really wonder if BK was trying to alibi himself for that night, kind of as a backup in case his car was spotted and he was questioned. He drove from Pullman to Moscow, but continued east, almost out of town, without going to King Rd. I wrote about this on the last thread. But I think his goal was to been seen on camera leaving town driving east before the murders, as it would have been around 3:20 when he passed Safeway on Hwy 8, still heading east. If he figured there were no cameras after that, and his phone was off, he couldn't be tracked, he could say he was going somewhere else...Troy for example. Who knows what his story would be...he was into rural area digital stuff, though.

Idaho murders: Investigators traveled at least 24 miles to collect surveillance video related to the killings

He turns his phone back on heading south on 95 near Blaine, then west towards Uniontown. He was taking his phone location into consideration since he turned it off as he was leaving Pullman. It's almost like, if he was to be looked at by LE, he could show himself leaving Pullman long before the murders, driving east out of Moscow before the murders, and almost 30 minutes after the murders, he was at a point only 18 minutes south of Moscow. So that proves he made a drive somewhere, like Troy, then south and west, coming out near Blaine on 95. That type of route would take about an hour or so, which I think he mapped out and knew. He also knew if his phone was off, it wouldn't show his real movements all within Moscow. And the route he did take through Moscow was residential and avoided almost all business, which I also think he planned in an attempt to not be captured on video. This is what he wanted to study, so I believe he thought about it. JMO.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. I'm probably barking up the wrong tree, anyway, but it's very interesting, especially now that I remember LE asked for footage from Troy.
I appreciate your well-thought out hypothesis here. I hadn't thought of that.

I have a few other ideas about what he might have been doing on his drive, all of them discrete theories:

1) He had been stalking several different possible victims and was making his rounds that night, looking for entry points/"right moments." He found a rare time at the King Street house when there wasn't a party and took the opportunity.
2) He was delivering illicit "something" to various people throughout the town. This may or may not be an alibi.
3) He was picking up accomplices.
4) He was trying to get his courage up

The only weird thing I noticed after reading the affidavit is that DM didn't call the cops after meeting a black dressed and hooded intruder after 4 AM. It's not normal despite it's a party house. She was frozen in terror, manage to lock the door but fail to alert LE. Only the motive for the murders is more mysterious than this.

I mean, 12x in the area tells the story it was either one or all of them who lived there.
Hearing that he was in the area 12 times before the murders finally made me understand when LE said they didn't know if the house was targeted or certain individuals living in the house were targeted. To me, LE would never have said anything about the house if that wasn't their first impression.

I agree. I noted earlier, if the perp was the one to say something specific to X such as "it's OK, I'm going to help you" or something along those lines (the PCA is not certain on this point) then perhaps he "knew"/recognised her.
Right. As disturbing as this sounds, maybe the "I am going to help you" was to put her out of her misery from the pain he had already inflicted. I just feel so terrible for everyone..victims, survivors, parents, even BK's parents. I can't wrap my head around something so horrific.

I believe that would be referred to as the "underside of snap" or something similar. Referring to it as "bottom snap" implies there are multiple snaps, which isn't accurate. I think this is just inaccurate information/typo
Each snap has two parts: a female and a male component (source: I sew). I assume the writer didn't realize that and caused this confusion.

She could have been, but then she would have seen BK come in. Here's the thing that catches me on a lot of theories...X was on tiktok at 4:12. If we are to believe that X and E were killed first, or that X was up moving around the house between 4 and 4:12, that means BK had to have killed all 4 between 4:12 and 4:17ish. Is that possible? Maybe! We don't know, but that's an awfully tight timeline. Not to mention that we would need to account for what BK was doing from 4:04 to 4:12, parked.
IMO, she may not have seen him enter since, as others have pointed out, if she was sat on the sofa she would not have had a clear view of the kitchen/point of entry. She was also on her phone so watching videos and distracted.

I believe that the PCA is unequivocal on the order of the murders - KG and MM were first (between 4:04 and 4:12), XK and EC were second (between 4:12 and until he exits shortly after 4:17, and before 4:20).

Hearing that he was in the area 12 times before the murders finally made me understand when LE said they didn't know if the house was targeted or certain individuals living in the house were targeted. To me, LE would never have said anything about the house if that wasn't their first impression.
I've wondered about that as well. I thought it was an odd statement by LE.

Could BK have been signed up to be a DD delivery person and saw the order to 1122 King Rd? If he was stalking the house or any of the victims that would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch