ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only knife that ever concerned me came as a ‘bonus’ in a group from a private eBay seller. The blade was covered in dried blood so I delivered her unexpected knife to local RCMP along with the package and as much information I could provide on the seller.
really, even given that has to be 99.99 chance that it is from field dressing a deer?

If I had to guess, I’d guess a black cloth mask. That’d coordinate with his outfit, without looking strange. (It’s exactly what the person wore who was ringing up my groceries yesterday)
Also, there was a photo of BK's father in MSM that showed father wearing a black covid-style mask, it got my attention and it's possible that this is the kind of masks the family had in PA and used, and maybe BK took a box of these with him to WSU. Or if the father took a mask or two from BK's place to wear as they headed out for the trip across the country heading back to PA.

Doesn’t really make sense per DM statements and timeline. I highly doubt he left Xana alive and weeping while he went upstairs to kill the others.
Agreed. I was actually just posting re: something else TW reported that may not be accurate. I am starting to wonder if what Fox has been reporting can be trusted. What you mentioned about his reporting of the order of the killings seems counterintuitive to the PCA. I don’t think I am reading it incorrectly, but if I’m wrong, I welcome correction.

Last edited:
I know the info may be out there somewhere but do we know approximately when all of the roommates moved into the King Rd house? Who was living there when BK began stalking the house? I think DM moved in recently correct?

The PCA mentions that DM's phone was in touch with Bethany's phone (first floor surviving roommate) after the murders, so it is likely that DM had her phone. She may have tried to text or call Maddie, Kaylee and/or Xana and not received a reply. Perhaps couldn't reach Bethany for awhile because maybe Bethany wasn't picking up her phone or responding to a text as she was still sleeping. Eventually the PCA indicates that the two surviving roommates did connect, based on data from their phones. (As indicated in PCA)
Where did you read that? pg# please.

MOO

The PCA says where all 4 of them were found. About where E was found, it says on the 1st page at the bottom in a new paragraph after describing where X was found on the floor in her room:

"Also in the room was a male, later identified as Ethan Chapin..."".
I know. KG and M in bed. XK on floor. EC in bedroom, but not mentioned on floor, by the wall, etc.

Looks like I'm the only one interested in this, so I'll just let it be for now.

Agreed. I was actually just posting re: something else TW reported that may not be accurate. I am starting to wonder if what Fox has been reporting can be trusted. What you mentioned that he reported about the order of the killings seems counterintuitive to the PCA. Am I reading it incorrectly?
I feel like a lot of things are being inaccurately reported and that some reporters just aren’t reading the PCA and are relying on what other people tell them it says. Which creates a game of telephone. Frustrating.

I think MSM may be reporting incorrect info re: DM… has anyone else heard/seen reports of the same information as below?

I was just catching up on news on the DVR from yesterday and about 21 minutes into the Faulkner Focus, Ted Williams, correspondent and former homicide detective stated that the killer looked right at DM, locked eyes with her, and left… reiterating that the killer definitely SAW DM… the same was reported by Judge Janine Pirro a few hours later on Martha McCallum’s show…

I read the PCA and after reading the part about what DM witnessed, I immediately thought to myself… “soooo, does this mean the killer saw her, or not?” — to me, and the way I read the PCA, it does not clearly specify if he even saw her or not.

Also, I know there is currently a gag order in effect, so neither Moscow PD, nor the prosecutors office have made mention of or clarified this, to my knowledge.

Does anyone know if any other news outlets have reported this same information, that the killer most definitely saw DM? I have been looking around at other news sources for a few hours and have not seen the same reporting. I wonder if this is true or if Fox News is speculating/jumping to conclusions and reporting this unknown information as fact?

Thanks in advance!

I think that ‘locked eyes’ is either the reporter’s imagination, or comes from some source that isn’t allowed on WS. It definitely doesn’t come from the PCA.

MOO

Where did you read that? pg# please.

MOO
Not OP but I believe they are inferring that from p.5, quoted below. PCA does not specify but my takeaway is DM texted BF about it (like "did you hear that / do you know who that guy is") I don't read anywhere they did actually connect though.

"The combination of D.M.'s statements to law enforcement, reviews of forensic downloads of records from B.F. and D.M.'s phone, and video of suspect video as described below leads investigators to believe the homicides occurred between 4:00 a.m. and 4:25 am."

Why would he leave the sheath on purpose with his DNA on it???
I think it's safe to say he almost certainly did not know his dNA was on it because he had cleaned it well and just forgot that one teeny weeny spot in his brilliance...
If I could have been a fly on the wall for that one bit when he read it...his face...
he may well have left it intentionally to divert attention from a main target if he had a main target, Ethan , for example...
But I don't personally believe that at this point ..
Because he could just as easily have entered, killed one and left without making a sound or waking anybody else in the house..
Nobody screamed.
Not one victim.

Hello everyone.
I have been reading WS forums for a while but only this extraordinary crime made me to register. This is my first post. Please, excuse my poor english.

Congratulations to LE for getting a suspect arrested. I am sure it brings some relief to victims families. PCA is devastating to read but it left me no doubt that BK is guilty. Maybe we will never know his motive, sick minds are hard to understand.

I don't know much about US judicial procedure. If there is a trial, how long will it take to begin?
I cannot keep up with the speed of this threads. But I learn a lot from many of you.

Welcome to WS. Your English is excellent!

Here’s all we know of the timeline.

A hearing is scheduled for next Thursday; there probably won’t be much that’s interesting.

Theoretically, there should be a ‘preliminary hearing,’ starting a week after that. That would be a small court case, before a judge, who would determine if the prosecution has presented enough to show that a full-sized trial is warranted.

That might be very interesting, but I think it’s likely to be postponed, or that the defense will waive it entirely.

Then, the real trial that you asked about—seriously, we don’t know! It might be a year, or two years, even.

MOO I am not a lawyer

Except that the defense attorny will certainly be questioning the survivors, and very thoroughly.

And when those young women walk into the courtroom to testify it may not include only the two who lived in the house. IMO one of the people who showed up was likely EC’s sister.
When they walk into the courtroom to testify-
- they will be well prepared
- they will be facing their fears
- they will do so with strength and bravery most of us can’t muster
- they will be heroes

JMO

I was just catching up on news on the DVR from yesterday and about 21 minutes into the Faulkner Focus, Ted Williams, correspondent and former homicide detective stated that the killer looked right at DM, locked eyes with her, and left… reiterating that the killer definitely SAW DM… the same was reported by Judge Janine Pirro a few hours later on Martha McCallum’s show…
I wish MSM people would quit making stuff up. Sigh...

"Speaking with CNN host Jim Sciutto, Steve Goncalves -- father of 21-year-old Kaylee Goncalves -- defended a roommate who didn't call the police immediately after the attack before talking about 28-year-old Bryan Kohberger's actions when he faced a judge.

"I do want to ask you before we go, you were in court, you had the chance to see Kohberger, perhaps to look him in the eyes. What were you feeling at that moment?" host Sciutto asked near the end of the interview.

... [...] ...

"So I think he understands that I'm not going to see something in his eyes that I want to see, you know, I want to see an innocent man," he continued. "But I feel like he's scared to look at me in the eyes and start to understand what's about to happen to him."

... [...] ...

"I sensed somebody shocked and scared and not prepared. Like almost like: 'this is nothing like I thought it was going to be.' So his mannerisms, his body language -- I'm pretty in tune with certain guys, I played sports my whole life, I've been in different gyms, I've been in conference rooms with white collar. I can sense confidence and I did not sense that at all. I sensed somebody who was flaring, scared and worried.""

'We're coming at him': Father of Idaho victim serves notice to accused killer he 'has his hands full'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz