ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreliable...source? You may not like her..a lot of people don't but not sure unreliable fits.

IMO...

They didn’t have to wait for dad’s DNA until Bryan came home, makes no sense. By that point in time, they would most likely have Bryans in the same trash, why bother with dads? I believe that they already had his dad’s DNA much earlier.

The students were stabbed Nov 13th, it wouldn’t make sense to me not to try and verify their best clue(a match to DNA on the sheath) until 6 weeks later. If they didn’t know they a had a match I can’t imagine why they had so much invested in him already …data downloads, money, time, and emotion.

Bryan headed home with his dad in the car Dec 15th, surely they could have got dad’s DNA off a throw away cup or something along the way if they didn’t already have it.

I think they were hoping for one more major mistake…selling the car, tossing the weapon. Why not? He did everything short of leaving an autograph picture at the scene.

And it may well be in the trash…remember
I agree and we can’t expect LE to alert us to every trick in the book.

Do you have a cite for where he failed the psychological test. I'm surprised they would release personnel information, especially the kind evaluating mental health/personality.
Here’s one link from a a very reliable newspaper, but this one is about him applying just recently. I’ll try and locate the other one where it said he applied some way back and was turned down after failing the psyche test.

Does anyone out there think he could possibly be innocent? I know the whole innocent before proven guilty thing, but it seems like they have quite a bit evidence against him.

I am the exact opposite. I was leaning towards it being 2 people, but now I honestly feel it was just him. The witness only saw one person, which it's possible if there was another murderer, they could have left the house before BK or after the witness went back in her room. But I do feel now it was just BK. MOO
I think Dylan was looking at his face and body which is what most of us would look at, and she got a remarkably accurate description. Plus, unless he was holding the knife upright, it might be pretty much invisible in the dark. No way do I think Bryan Kohberger would share his perfect crime or trust another person enough to have help. But, if he did, the assistant was recruited with his survey and is long dead and disposed of somewhere near Johnson, ID. MOO.

Does anyone out there think he could possibly be innocent? I know the whole innocent before proven guilty thing, but it seems like they have quite a bit evidence against he could
Yeah, I find that response creepy as hell. Like, the insinuation was “shopping for the perfect victim”, because the girls were pretty there. That’s just how I took it anyway. Gave me the chills.
Well I’ve read others say that there’s a super Walmart and a marvelous grocery store there so it is typical for people to go there to shop.

Yeah, I just listened to it. But I had already read that SG stated the same thing.

I'm referring to this person, who was talking about the sheath for the knife being left at the scene....like talking about it a month ago! << I'm awaiting approval from mods before posting anything further on it >> It, along with other things, truly freaked me out!
Did Kaylee’s dad say in the interview that her lungs and liver had been destroyed?

I was long thinking about a potential scenario. Supposedly, BK was driving to Moscow for drugs, or drugs and dating someone? In the area of the party house and frats there probably quite active business. In this situation, switching off the phone is not unlikely. I don’t know what happens, but whatever it is, it renders BK comatose for a while. BK doesn’t know the inhabitants of the house, but the other person does, and has a beef with someone there. An ideal moment - he parks the car next to the house, takes BK’s knife, enters the house, kills whoever he planned to, and maybe, KG as the side victim. Leaves the sheath. Then takes the car with very sleepy BK, drives him around for two hours till he BK up, then brings him back and says, “you made a mess there this night”, I’ll drive you home. BK doesn’t remember what happened, so he accepts the “help” of his “friend”. Next day, he reads about the murders. He tries to get in touch with his “friend”, but that one is less responsive and ultimately, disappears. BK basically has amnesia for that night. Two front seats of Elantra need to be checked for DNA, not BK’s but someone unrelated to him but known in Moscow.

This scenario is lax, but at least considers that the killer had a motive, and targets. BK doesn’t seem to have either.
IMO. Entirely plausible

Thank you for adding the watch link! I didnt catch it live and have been waiting for it to drop. MOO, the creepy statement about getting any girl he wants j<modsnip>
No, he said any "lady" he wants. Who uses language like that these days? I'm in my mid-70s and I say woman, girl and my kids says chick or babe/baby and a few other slang terms. But "lady"?!?!? That rings wrong to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just listened to it. But I had already read that SG stated the same thing.

I'm referring to this person, who was talking about the sheath for the knife being left at the scene....like talking about it a month ago! << I'm awaiting approval from mods before posting anything further on it >> It, along with other things, truly freaked me out!
How could he have known about the sheath?

This is such a horrific murder!

It’s made headlines worldwide, and I bet he’ll get off on that in a warped way. Then again, he failed at committing the perfect murder, so that will infuriate him.

Does anyone out there think he could possibly be innocent? I know the whole innocent before proven guilty thing, but it seems like they have quite a bit evidence against him.
I think they have the right guy, but if this goes to trial then Dylan will have some serious explaining because anything that lends itself to her being less than cogent could impeach some or all of her testimony. IMO. But I still want to hear what the defense counters with....

I just did a light read thru the affidavit again tonight and that exact thing stood out to me also.. I was like huh?
IMO, so the phone connected from Washington? At the state line perhaps?
I wondered if Pappa Rodger was an acquaintance of BK.

Perhaps someone online? Maybe they discussed ways to commit the perfect crime?

But I assume LE would know by now.
IMO, what if he was on this forum too? How ghastly. I hope the mods go back and review previous posts.

It's kinda like an in your face thing, all while pretending that it's not you. I've seen some do something similar which is to say things in a joking manner that weren't actually jokes. Then they can always fall back on "it was a joke", when actually it was true and they knew it. There must be a word for that sort of behavior but it's not coming to me at the moment.
IMO, a backhanded compliment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member