NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows when DC was in Madison County because of the deputy stop near Lonesome Mountain (is this when the Prius was damaged?), and M wasn’t with her. They also almost certainly know whether CP went to MI and whether M (alive) was with him. If she was with neither, and both parents were gone at the same time over Thanksgiving, it narrows down her “missing” date imo.

LE knows when DC was in Madison County because of the deputy stop near Lonesome Mountain (is this when the Prius was damaged?), and M wasn’t with her. They also almost certainly know whether CP went to MI and whether M (alive) was with him. If she was with neither, and both parents were gone at the same time over Thanksgiving, it narrows down her “missing” date imo.
Do we know that M *wasn’t* present when the deputy stopped DC? I must have missed that post. I know my family are in law enforcement, and when they run a license plate, the system keeps track in Canada . I assume the same in the USA .
Reason, date and time for the stop, and officer notes, driver’s name, and occupants are recorded. It kept on the CPIC system, but not sure how long.

Do we know that M *wasn’t* present when the deputy stopped DC? I must have missed that post. I know my family are in law enforcement, and when they run a license plate, the system keeps track in Canada . I assume the same in the USA .
Reason, date and time for the stop, and officer notes, driver’s name, and occupants are recorded. It kept on the CPIC system, but not sure how long.
Yes, in the video linked earlier, the reporter states an LE source informed reporter that M was not with DC at the time of the encounter.
That’s an interesting question about whether the US or even NC has some sort of database of traffic stops. Idk but maybe others do? It also doesn’t sound like a typical traffic stop…more like DC was already pulled over and the deputy was checking to see if everything was okay or why she was stopped/stopped where she was. MOO

Edit: said moi, meant moo!

This story gets me right in the heart, thinking how unloved she was/is really by anyone. No one in her family has expressed any kind of love for her . Sure, they've put out that they want to find her. No one speaking about things like her favorite color, her favorite things to do, how she was treated in the home by her mother /st father and more. I would love to know what her teachers thought or think, being they we're most likely the ones that knew/know M best. The other thing is the lack of any pictures of her as a baby and up to her disappearance ,even on DC's foreign site. I think there's a total of 5 pics of M and they are all more recent. DC sure didn't have a problem getting her selfies up. Same with CP, not 1 pic of M. Didn't anyone love this child !!!

This story gets me right in the heart, thinking how unloved she was/is really by anyone. No one in her family has expressed any kind of love for her . Sure, they've put out that they want to find her. No one speaking about things like her favorite color, her favorite things to do, how she was treated in the home by her mother /st father and more. I would love to know what her teachers thought or think, being they we're most likely the ones that knew/know M best. The other thing is the lack of any pictures of her as a baby and up to her disappearance ,even on DC's foreign site. I think there's a total of 5 pics of M and they are all more recent. DC sure didn't have a problem getting her selfies up. Same with CP, not 1 pic of M. Didn't anyone love this child !!!

Just to offer a different perspective re: social media pics, I know many moms who never put pics of their kids on their own social media, because they're protecting the child(rens) privacy. I think it's a very smart idea.

Just to offer a different perspective re: social media pics, I know many moms who never put pics of their kids on their own social media, because they're protecting the child(rens) privacy. I think it's a very smart idea.
Yeah, I even stopped posting pics of my (adult) kids on FB. And grandkids? No way. Years back my youngest hosted a feminist oriented blog and got stalked by a nogoodnik. It got resolved but it was still scary.

But in DC's case she did post pics of Madalina as an older child so it does kind of make me wonder about her early life. Frankly I find a lot about both parents' sm weird. MOO

Do we know that M *wasn’t* present when the deputy stopped DC? I must have missed that post. I know my family are law enforcement, and when they run a license plate, the system keeps track for repeat traffic violation offenders in Canada . I assume the same in the USA .
Reason for stop, and officer notes, driver’s name, and occupants are recorded. It kept on the CPIC system, but not sure how long.
Yes, in the video linked earlier, the reporter states an LE source informed reporter that M was not with DC at the time of the encounter.
That’s an interesting question about whether the US or even NC has some sort of database of traffic stops. Idk but maybe others do? It also doesn’t sound like a typical traffic stop…more like DC was already pulled over and the deputy was checking to see if everything was okay or why she was stopped/stopped where she was. MOO

Edit: said moi, meant moo!
shown is a screenshot of Canadian CPIC. I’m not LE, so I can only access a little.
As for Canadian CPIC system, my father said if he were told by dispatch that the person or vehicle was entered twice in a short period, it raises the question why? Are they acting suspicious? Were they driving breaking laws and were there charges?
3 times in a short period of time raises a serious red flag for most officers.
There has to be a similar system keeping track of individuals stopped by police.
((My hope is M wasn’t in the trunk))
~>sorry for the bold<~
Not sure what I did wrong here

Attachments

• B7F69EF5-8C97-4CFE-A991-B9C02B804780.jpeg
    B7F69EF5-8C97-4CFE-A991-B9C02B804780.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Yeah, I even stopped posting pics of my (adult) kids on FB. And grandkids? No way. Years back my youngest hosted a feminist oriented blog and got stalked by a nogoodnik. It got resolved but it was still scary.

But in DC's case she did post pics of Madalina as an older child so it does kind of make me wonder about her early life. Frankly I find a lot about both parents' sm weird. MOO
We also need to remember that we (the public) can only see what DC has made publicly viewable on her social media.

For all we know, there are thousands of pics of Madalina but if none of us are friends or family or whichever select group DC has made those pics available to, we'd never see them. I doubt there are thousands of pics but I used that just to make my point, lol. I guarantee, there are hundreds on my social media the public cannot see.

Do we know that M *wasn’t* present when the deputy stopped DC? I must have missed that post. I know my family are law enforcement, and when they run a license plate, the system keeps track for repeat traffic violation offenders in Canada . I assume the same in the USA .
Reason for stop, and officer notes, driver’s name, and occupants are recorded. It kept on the CPIC system, but not sure how long.

shown is a screenshot of Canadian CPIC. I’m not LE, so I can only access a little.
As for Canadian CPIC system, my father said if he were told by dispatch that the person or vehicle was entered twice in a short period, it raises the question why? Are they acting suspicious? Were they driving breaking laws and were there charges?
3 times in a short period of time raises a serious red flag for most officers.
There has to be a similar system keeping track of individuals stopped by police.
((My hope is M wasn’t in the trunk))
~>sorry for the bold<~

Not sure what I did wrong here
Not everything is tracked here, unfortunately. It depends on the officer and scenario. Hypothetically, if DC was pulled off at the overlook, and the officer stopped to make sure she was okay, he/she wouldn’t necessarily log/make note of that anywhere (ETA: he/she may contact dispatch to let them know he/she was stopped with someone but that doesn’t always happen, either). If he/she had ran her (DC’s) license and it came up with outstanding warrants, tickets, etc, that would be a different story. If he/she had pulled her over, for example, for speeding or a brake light being out, there would only be a record of that if he/she issued a citation or written warning (verbal warnings aren’t recorded/logged), and some officers will only issue speeding tickets if you are going more than a certain mph over the posted speed limit. Traffic accidents will also, usually, result in a report, if that was the reason for his stop.

Edit 2: I would imagine that, since we know an officer spoke to her, the officer either contacted dispatch at the time of the stop or, when Madalina’s disappearance became publicized and DCs picture began circulating, he/she mentioned that he/she stopped and chatted with DC.

Last edited:
CP and DC attorneys:
Question: Does anyone know the name of the lawyer representing DC?

The lawyer representing CP is Brandon Rosemen (first link) . The Roseman Law Firm, Charlotte, NC.,is Experienced in Criminal and Traffic Defense. Brandon Roseman is the Managing attorney (second link)

I thought about other scenarios for example MC ran away, was gave away, is staying somewhere safe with family.

Nothing other then foul play doesn’t make sense to me though. In other scenarios like ran away parents would report her missing. They wouldn’t sit in jail for her running away . Also burning in the backyard is not something normal to do I assume? I mean to burn furnitures. It adds up too nicely during MC disappearance to be a coincidence. Unless it was regular thing they did burning their furnitures( sarcasm).
IMO
My initial thought when I saw the headline was that maybe she was a kiddo who had run away several times. That would explain (??? kinda, but not at all) their wait to report her missing. Obviously, this is not the case at all.

The missing bookbag and clothes is curious. Did they report that because they wanted to make it look like she ran away? That doesn't explain their other actions, though. So sad.
So many possibilities, but very few that result in a positive outcome.
I hope they get to the bottom of this quickly.
That bag and the clothes probably got burned up in that fire pit.

Looks like the Google car did not take Lonesome Mountain Road. Looking at satellite view, there are some shoulders that could be construed as “turn offs.” No businesses that I could see, one little church, and only a few residences close to the road, so camera footage seems unlikely, but maybe someone caught the Prius?

D T Ramsey Lumber company, situated across the highway from Lonesome Mountain Road may have cameras. The business also appears to have a narrow “lane” leading downhill from the parking lot and toward a creek. View attachment 393510
Near the mountains there are those little pull off spots and runaway truck lanes?

Near the mountains there are those little pull off spots and runaway truck lanes?
I looked for those but didn’t see any along Lonesome Mountain road, but I could have missed them. Of course, she might not have been near the mountain and not necessarily on that road. I tend to see the runaway ramps and scenic overlooks on larger highways rather that the small two lane roads. I’m just not exactly sure where she was. The report was not specific about location and certainly not about the date/time.

I looked for those but didn’t see any along Lonesome Mountain road, but I could have missed them. Of course, she might not have been near the mountain and not necessarily on that road. I tend to see the runaway ramps and scenic overlooks on larger highways rather that the small two lane roads. I’m just not exactly sure where she was. The report was not specific about location and certainly not about the date/time.
Apologies for replying to my own post, but it is too late to edit. What I meant to say is that she *might have been near* Lonesome Mountain but might not have been on Lonesome Mountain Road. Sorry about that!

Watch the documentary Children of the Underground. The network to hide sexually abused children still exists.
The network to hide allegedly sexually abused children still exists. Too many times the cases have shown that the children haven't been sexually abused, but rather the parent kidnapping them is causing the issue.

Logically there are only 2 options to take from this interaction with LE - either LE checked the trunk and M wasn't in it, or else LE didn't check the truck and M may/may not have been in it. Do we know definitely if LE checked the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv