NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My granddaughter is alive, but she's been kidnapped," Rodica Cojocari told WCNC Charlotte's Lexi Wilson. Rodica Cojocari believes her daughter Diana Cojocari, along with Madalina, were sold to traffickers for $5 million."

well isn't she just especially gullible :rolleyes:

she claims DC and MC were being held "hostage" by CP and being trafficked. She also claims that he had taken their papers and documents so they couldn't leave him. and yet . . .

Those same search warrants listed an inventory of items seized from Diana Cojocari's car, which included a debit card belonging to Diana Cojocari, Madalina's Romanian and Moldovan passports, Diana Cojocari's Romanian passport and miscellaneous education certificate and work documents found in the center console.

grandma goes on to suggest that MC has had plastic surgery by her traffickers in order to disguise her. Good Gravy this woman doesn't actually believe this line of crap does she?

talk about some Olympic level mental gymnastics in order to to continue to believe her daughter rather than face the fact that her daughter is knee deep in whatever happened to Madalina.

I just can't

"My granddaughter is alive, but she's been kidnapped," Rodica Cojocari told WCNC Charlotte's Lexi Wilson. Rodica Cojocari believes her daughter Diana Cojocari, along with Madalina, were sold to traffickers for $5 million."

Some Very interesting accusations.

""Lately, he would use narcotics to make them sleep, both Madalina and Diana" Rodica Cojocari alleged. "He used these narcotics in their juice. Diana and Madalina drank it, and he took Madalina out of the bedroom and gave her over to traffickers. I don't know to whom."'

I’m gobsmacked. Did grandmother just run with some ridiculous story concocted by DC? Is she adding her own embellishments?

Either way I kind of can see how a grandmother from a very different country could believe women and children are sold for many millions and 12 year olds are disguised through plastic surgery as she may view the U.S. as a Hollywoodesque Land of Plenty. Like we’re all millionaires. What’s DC’s excuse?

Is the woman unaware that DC was moving around freely and as @tlcya pointed out had possession of all the passports and debit card?

Gullible, shrewd or ignorant? Take your pick.
MOO

Christopher Palmiter, Diana Cojocari's husband and the stepfather of Madalina, was in court around 3 p.m. The judge gave him a $25,000 bond with electronic monitoring and pre-trial supervision. His original bond was $200,000. Palmiter also pleaded not guilty but was offered a reduced bond, while Diana Cojocari was not.

I wonder if they think he may do something that will give them more clues to her whereabouts or what happened to her if he is out on bond.

grandma goes on to suggest that MC has had plastic surgery by her traffickers in order to disguise her. Good Gravy this woman doesn't actually believe this line of crap does she?

talk about some Olympic level mental gymnastics in order to to continue to believe her daughter rather than face the fact that her daughter is knee deep in whatever happened to Madalina.

I just can't
I have to assume all this nonsense comes directly from Diana herself.

I wonder if they think he may do something that will give them more clues to her whereabouts or what happened to her if he is out on bond.
I don't know, dropping his bail amount that low sort of tells me they don't actually like him for her disappearance, just for not reporting it. I could be completely wrong of course, but I get the feeling he really doesn't know what Diana did to her, or where she is. I think she lied to him the same way she lied to her mother about her Hollywood movie lifestyle.

jmo

I don't know, dropping his bail amount that low sort of tells me they don't actually like him for her disappearance, just for not reporting it. I could be completely wrong of course, but I get the feeling he really doesn't know what Diana did to her, or where she is. I think she lied to him the same way she lied to her mother about her Hollywood movie lifestyle.

jmo
I tend to agree. I think the real issue here is DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500