ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving on from BK's Tinder date and the receptionist at his doctor's office, we now have an interview with his 6th grade crush. Photo included! /s

FBI agents have interviewed Bryan Kohberger's middle school crush in hopes of piecing together the psyche of the man they believe is responsible for the gruesome murders of four Idaho college students.

Kim Kenely, 27, contacted the bureau shortly after learning her former classmate had been arrested for allegedly knifing four housemates to death at a university just 15 minutes from where he was studying in November.

The two were sixth-grade students at Pleasant Valley Intermediate School in Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, when Kohberger, 28, developed a crush and began romantically pursuing the girl who would go on to be a high school cheerleader.

'She told the FBI whatever she could tell them,' Kenely's mother Sandra confirmed to DailyMail.com on Wednesday.

'It was so long ago. I couldn't imagine what she had to tell the FBI. I guess it was for the character purpose.'

View attachment 394905
Any guesses as to why she contacted the FBI?

Perhaps the FBI has been asking for people who knew him in PA to talk with them?

That was a good podcast episode, as was the next one with another defense attorney. Despite what a few people here say in claiming the PCA was weak, they both think it's very strong, that it easily met its burden even without the DNA evidence, and which only makes it stronger. They think there will be a strong prosecution case, and that his attorney's main goal will probably be to save his life from execution. They brought up that the defense may try to suppress some of the evidence in the PCA but that they likely won't succeed.

They also gave some good insight into things I at least haven't considered. Like, those previous 12 drive-bys, could any of them been actually an aborted murder attempt rather than simply casing?

Last edited:
How do you bruise your neck while shaving???

Ya grabs yourself up under your chin with your left hand, roughly, while scraping at your face with your right hand?

Actually, works better if he grabs himself with his right hand (leaving a thumb print on his neck) to roughly position his face while shaving with the left. Who knows. I assume he was not happy at the time or with the results.

Moving on from BK's Tinder date and the receptionist at his doctor's office, we now have an interview with his 6th grade crush. Photo included! /s

FBI agents have interviewed Bryan Kohberger's middle school crush in hopes of piecing together the psyche of the man they believe is responsible for the gruesome murders of four Idaho college students.

Kim Kenely, 27, contacted the bureau shortly after learning her former classmate had been arrested for allegedly knifing four housemates to death at a university just 15 minutes from where he was studying in November.

The two were sixth-grade students at Pleasant Valley Intermediate School in Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, when Kohberger, 28, developed a crush and began romantically pursuing the girl who would go on to be a high school cheerleader.

'She told the FBI whatever she could tell them,' Kenely's mother Sandra confirmed to DailyMail.com on Wednesday.

'It was so long ago. I couldn't imagine what she had to tell the FBI. I guess it was for the character purpose.'

View attachment 394905
Won’t be long till “they’re” saying clearly this whole thing is all her fault. MOO

@SRWCF said:
Can an attorney please help answer why the word "co-defendant" is being used in the 1/10/23 Request for Discovery? It says "a" co-defendant and not "the" co-defendant. Is that standard language in case someone else ends up getting arrested? Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

1673549796078.png

Well THAT'S certainly interesting!
Okay I have an entirely new theory now. This is all MOO, etc.

Since we found out about his Reddit survey, I've questioned whether he might have been looking for people like him. Did he ultimately want to create a community or a partnership?

So then we find out the search warrant is sealed. I believe BK is guilty but I have also racked my brain trying to figure out what could be a threat to LEO and public safety other than another involved party.

I still wasn't ready to really consider an accomplice until I saw this today.

Yes, BK could be playing games. I truly do feel like this has been the culmination of a game for him.

But then I consider how fast everything happened. We don't even know what time the car was parked. It was still moving at 0404.

What if there were two people and one was circling around watching for the other to come out of the house?

Any guesses as to why she contacted the FBI?

Perhaps the FBI has been asking for people who knew him in PA to talk with them?
Probably but honestly, sixth grade love interest? FFS. I just don’t really see the relevance. He liked her and she wasn’t interested. They were 11…

Seems like someone just wants their 10 minutes of fame.

It seems we are allowed to discuss this here...can someone explain how the tapatalk forum writings were confirmed to be BK?

Several ways, at this point. But mainly, someone found an email address known to be associated with him in high school. I believe several people knew him at this email address back then. They then dragged the internet for what they could find linked to that address.

Then there are the details of the postings as well as a profile pic that shows a good part of his face.

For all I know, he still has that email address.

IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members