Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this is the latest Fox video from this morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/ main page and it should be the first article for now **click on "video" next to "Drew Peterson speaks to reporters" for the video

You have to see this.

The interview with his first wife is here:
http://abcnews.go.com/gma scroll down to "most popular" "viewed" video title: Peterson's first wife speaks

Did you notice in the wedding photos of Carol walking down the aisle with DP, she looks exactly like the younger photos of Kathleen? I realize that most men have a certain "type" they are attracted to, but this is so eerie considering he just keeps replacing them with a younger version.

I was also thinking that since they were only married 6 years, maybe it just wasn't enough time yet for his abusive personality to surface. She says she saw no signs of it at the time. He was married to wife #2 for 10 years, and we know he was married to Kathleen for 10 years...so maybe she (Carol) got out just in time. He was cheating though, that he has done consistently.

I keep getting confused with which wife had children with him. If the first wife didn't have children, maybe he was still getting enough attention from her to avoid getting physically abusive? Maybe his trigger is the wife having children. (Now I have to go check that family tree again!)

I also think he just experienced more power as he aged, and used it to his advantage in all situations. I would hate to be staring at that face if I was pulled over by him.

Sounds like, if that is his income for retirement, he was pulling down a decent salary!
I can imagine that as a motive for killing Kathy. He wanted it all. Life insurance, all bills paid. No maintenance payments for him I bet. I wonder if Kathleen was a stay at home mom also?

I read in one interview by her family that she had a good job and was an accountant, I think a CPA. They said part of the reason she didn't take any of his pension when they divorced was because she had her own money and career and just wanted O-U-T.

I keep getting confused with which wife had children with him. If the first wife didn't have children, maybe he was still getting enough attention from her to avoid getting physically abusive? Maybe his trigger is the wife having children. (Now I have to go check that family tree again!)

I also think he just experienced more power as he aged, and used it to his advantage in all situations. I would hate to be staring at that face if I was pulled over by him.

Wife # 1 Carol (Brown, married name) two grown sons, one is is sharing care for DP's two middle children, the other son is estranged from DP.

Wife # 2 Vicki (Connolly, married name) no children by DP, but she had a daughter Lisa when she married him.

Wife #3 Kathleen Savio, two sons, now 13 & 14 years old who are staying with DP's brother Paul and his wife, and also with one of the oldest sons who is in Law Enforcement.

The two children by Stacy ages 2 & 4 are at home.

I read in one interview by her family that she had a good job and was an accountant, I think a CPA. They said part of the reason she didn't take any of his pension when they divorced was because she had her own money and career and just wanted O-U-T.

I also read she had a good job when they met, said bookkeeper, but probably meant accountant, don't know.

About pensions, a wife only gets half of what was deposited into Retirement during their marriage span, not the entire amount in the fund.

Wife # 1 Carol (Brown, married name) two grown sons, one is is sharing care for DP's two middle children, the other son is estranged from DP.

This case is moving faster than I can keep up! Can someone update me on the estrangement from one of his sons?

What I heard was that one of his son's with Carol his first wife no longer speaks to Drew and part of the reason is because of the settlement of Kitty's estate after she died. Evidently the older son did not like the fact that his Dad ended up with so much of the estate which he felt should have gone to her children. But again that is just one of many of the articles out there about this, it was not the son saying this but a family friend.

I cannot locate the phone convo between Ric and Greta, where Ric discusses Drew and his son Eric. In that conversation, IIRC, they had a huge falling out and Eric moved out because Eric did not agree with the finding of accidental death of Kathleen.

I cannot locate the phone convo between Ric and Greta, where Ric discusses Drew and his son Eric. In that conversation, IIRC, they had a huge falling out and Eric moved out because Eric did not agree with the finding of accidental death of Kathleen.

:eek: If you do find it, SuziQ I'd really be interested in reading it.
His greed is outrageous.

What I heard was that one of his son's with Carol his first wife no longer speaks to Drew and part of the reason is because of the settlement of Kitty's estate after she died. Evidently the older son did not like the fact that his Dad ended up with so much of the estate which he felt should have gone to her children. But again that is just one of many of the articles out there about this, it was not the son saying this but a family friend.

Same thing I read Delta thank you, and glad you responded as I had to leave but kept logged in :)

Those pictures are disturbing...:sick:

Yep, they are Dryad. Could only bring myself to post one of those photos in the photo thread earlier. Sure hates the Media doesn't he, the :liar:

Greta is reporting on DP tonight - she interviewed the next-door neighbor, Sharon, and noted that on one hand he wouldn't talk on the Today show, but then rushed back home to do an interview with People Magazine, then makes nasty comments about the media in the front of his house.

She's now interviewing Steve Carcerano, who said the People Magazine interview actually happened a few days ago, today was just a picture for People Magazine. Steve is very defensive of DP, saying he's observed him choking up when asked about Stacy. Greta asked Steve if he was suspicious that DP might have been involved in the disappearance of Stacy...........he said no, not at all.

Those pictures are disturbing...:sick:

Did you notice in the video when talking about going out and searching for Stacy, he said "They've already been in the house...it's not here." He said "it's not here"...not "she's not here". He slipped up again by opening his mouth.
"It" referring to a "body", not a living person. He knows she is dead.

Spoken like a true psychopath. It, as if Stacy is a toaster.

:eek: If you do find it, SuziQ I'd really be interested in reading it.
His greed is outrageous.

It is outrageous. I'll have to search Greta's site for it. It was an audio file of a phone call between Greta and Ric.

Greta is reporting on DP tonight - she interviewed the next-door neighbor, Sharon, and noted that on one hand he wouldn't talk on the Today show, but then rushed back home to do an interview with People Magazine, then makes nasty comments about the media in the front of his house.

She's now interviewing Steve Carcerano, who said the People Magazine interview actually happened a few days ago, today was just a picture for People Magazine. Steve is very defensive of DP, saying he's observed him choking up when asked about Stacy. Greta asked Steve if he was suspicious that DP might have been involved in the disappearance of Stacy...........he said no, not at all.

I can't remember if Steve said he was talking on the phone with DrewP (LOL) when he started choking up, or if he was WITH DrewP when he started choking up. I haven't seen DrewP choke up at any point, but I'm glad he feels free to let his emotions go when Steve is around.

:silenced:

I can't remember if Steve said he was talking on the phone with DrewP (LOL) when he started choking up, or if he was WITH DrewP when he started choking up. I haven't seen DrewP choke up at any point, but I'm glad he feels free to let his emotions go when Steve is around.

:silenced:

I don't know if Drew is capable of choking up. I would bet he's capable of choking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled