GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

One thing I can't reconcile is why didn't LE approve any searches, which had been offered by various organizations. Not a matter of contaminating evidence, these are trained professionals. Why didn't they use them?
I think there must have been enough evidence to indicate she was dead and didn’t want the public searching.

From your link, thank you!

“We are doing everything we can to expedite the results,” Balacki said. “We don’t do it (expedite the results) very often.”
Toxicology tests are being performed at a state police crime lab as part of the ongoing investigation to determine the cause and manner of death.

Balacki did not provide a timeframe of when the cause and manner of death will be complete.

I think there must have been enough evidence to indicate she was dead and didn’t want the public searching.
Yeah, I understand that, but Wolfpack volunteered, as well as others. I personally don't consider them "the public". They are trained in SAR and preserving evidence; That's where my issue lies. Why didn't they let them search? They obviously didn't know where the body was, and I'm fairly certain they were waiting for the body (and most likely the autopsy) to move forward with pressing charges. Why let a body sit for so many days? Doesn't that eliminate a certain amount of evidence as well? What if she wasn't left there, what if she was deep in the woods and never found? That's where we were headed after 2 plus weeks of no searching. I think they got lucky that the murderer was stupid enough to leave her there, otherwise, who knows. No body...no conviction??? Just doesn't sit right.

Yeah, I understand that, but Wolfpack volunteered, as well as others. I personally don't consider them "the public". They are trained in SAR and preserving evidence; That's where my issue lies. Why didn't they let them search? They obviously didn't know where the body was, and I'm fairly certain they were waiting for the body (and most likely the autopsy) to move forward with pressing charges. Why let a body sit for so many days? Doesn't that eliminate a certain amount of evidence as well? What if she wasn't left there, what if she was deep in the woods and never found? That's where we were headed after 2 plus weeks of no searching. I think they got lucky that the murderer was stupid enough to leave her there, otherwise, who knows. No body...no conviction??? Just doesn't sit right.
Well when you word it that way? Yeah I have no idea, I don’t know why.

Yes this is a valid concern. IF the cameras were working, and IF the data wasn't overwritten, then a recording of the incident should be available to LE. Just having cameras mounted on a building do not necessarily guarantee anything.

Hopefully everything was in working order and LE has what they need.
And if they are real:
MOO

And if they are real:

MOO
I was in the Corporate Security business for 15 years, designing security, cctv, access control and fire systems for major corporations. I can tell you that they never use fake cameras. Two reasons...because most of their theft comes from employees stealing things and they can get sued if something happens (like an injury or death) and the cameras turned out to be fake. I've worked with Companies (sorry, can't name them because of privacy issues) that had hundreds of locations and years ago they sent memo's out to their locations warning them to take down any fake cameras they might have been using because of these lawsuits.

I was in the Corporate Security business for 15 years, designing security, cctv, access control and fire systems for major corporations. I can tell you that they never use fake cameras. Two reasons...because most of their theft comes from employees stealing things and they can get sued if something happens (like an injury or death) and the cameras turned out to be fake. I've worked with Companies (sorry, can't name them because of privacy issues) that had hundreds of locations and years ago they sent memo's out to their locations warning them to take down any fake cameras they might have been using because of these lawsuits.
Interesting. I didn't know what. Do you have any insight on how long businesses usually keep the footage?

The day after Brown was found, on Thursday afternoon, investigators were seen entering Brown's home. Neighbors say her car is still parked outside in the parking lot.

"Only time that I saw her out was walking her son to and from the bus stop, which is right at the corner here," [neighbor RL] said. "Always seemed like a very caring, thoughtful mom, making sure her son was safe and protected."
Neighbors devastated by news of missing woman's body found in Royersford; coroner says bystander found body, alerted police

Just noting that the school bus stop seems to be close walking distance from her home, based off the neighbor’s quote.
IMO

Her poor little boy. :confused:

So many questions and so few answers. I keep on wondering if Jennifer was romantically involved.

I also can’t help but wonder if Jennifer’s body was at the location the whole time or if her body had been hidden and buried there just recently. Seems to be a decent amount of foot traffic that passes by the location where she was discovered.

So many questions and so few answers. I keep on wondering if Jennifer was romantically involved.

I also can’t help but wonder if Jennifer’s body was at the location the whole time or if her body had been hidden and buried there just recently. Seems to be a decent amount of foot traffic that passes by the location where she was discovered.
It is surprising she wasn't found sooner. I supposed she could have been stored somewhere :(. If someone had chest freezer or something.<modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>

Would be so risky, though, to move a movie while the person is being looked for, <modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>. Really, only a stranger could effectively do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this seem to be moving slow to anyone else? I would assume by now if there was camera footage of her leaving her house either with someone or being carried out, with finding her body an arrest would have happened by now. Her body was found Wednesday and if they are working around the clock like they stated wouldn’t they have already gone through any cameras at the spot she was found and at her house? I know it’s not like tv but it seems like they would have already had a great idea of what happened and just needed her body which they have. I’m wondering with the waiting on tox comment if she wasn’t drugged or poisoned and they are waiting to see if the are arresting for not a murder but just an abuse of corpse.

Does this seem to be moving slow to anyone else? I would assume by now if there was camera footage of her leaving her house either with someone or being carried out, with finding her body an arrest would have happened by now. Her body was found Wednesday and if they are working around the clock like they stated wouldn’t they have already gone through any cameras at the spot she was found and at her house? I know it’s not like tv but it seems like they would have already had a great idea of what happened and just needed her body which they have. I’m wondering with the waiting on tox comment if she wasn’t drugged or poisoned and they are waiting to see if the are arresting for not a murder but just an abuse of corpse.
I think they could arrest on abuse of a corpse and then just upgrade the charges. Makes me wonder why no arrest yet, too.

It is surprising she wasn't found sooner. I supposed she could have been stored somewhere :(. If someone had chest freezer or something. <modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>

Would be so risky, though, to move a movie while the person is being looked for, <modsnip - casting suspicion on non-POI>. Really, only a stranger could effectively do this.
Being wrapped in plastic and not being discovered sooner got my gears turn’in.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I think he lost his lease at that restaurant, and the owner of the new restaurant location refused to lease it to him.

This is not a well travelled location, it's in the back of a huge warehouse, the nearest side closest to where the body was found is surrounded by trees, the back part is a patch of woods and the other side has docks where tractor trailers park and unload or load. It's very difficult to see from the road. And AMT has lots of signs saying "Private Property, No Trespassing" etc. No one ever really walks back there. There is a stairwell out the back, but not sure how many people use it.<modsnip - no source link for image>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan