Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how far it's possible she could have travelled by now if she has not got caught somewhere and remained in place. Is it even possible she's out to sea?
I think it’s about 13 miles from the Irish Sea where the the bench is by the river. I can’t remember the flow speed but read somewhere that it moves around 14ft a minute, but could be wrong on that.

I think people are maybe forgetting what was actually said in the Presser:

....Therefore, the time that we are particularly interested in is between 9:10 - the last confirmed sighting and at 9:20, when Nicola's phone was found on the bench... sorry, not found on the bench, Nicola's phone was on the bench believed to be on the bench found at around 9:33. The witness made numerous enquiries to try and find the owner of the phone, not knowing whose phone it was and, indeed, whose dog it was. That lead the witness to meet up with other people, who did recognise the dog as Nicola's ...

She didn't just abandon the dog. Obviously, she hung around and asked other walkers if they recognised it. Ergo this '90 minute window' is not accurate.

If this turns out to be foul play the whole area is contaminated. I have no words. Honestly.
What day was this screenshot taken? The police did forensics on the bench on Friday, so if after Friday, whilst disrespectful, it may not be an issue as such.

Good spot - it turns right at the end of this pic and goes behind The Grapes and joins the Riverwalk about 2-300m down from the Blackpool Lane riverside entrance. It also links up with Allotment Lane (you can see the last bit of this on google maps)

I think it joins the riverside path just where the wooden fencing section near the bridge ends.

In the Daily Mail route reconstruction video you can see it emerge just on the left at 4:17

Daily Mail video here

They will have had to travel from their base in Dorking which is over 250 miles from St Michael's.

route on google maps
yes his staff drove up last night while Peter Faulding arrived by helicopter this morning......

'Mr Faulding, speaking from his helicopter en route to the scene this morning'

I wonder how far it's possible she could have travelled by now if she has not got caught somewhere and remained in place. Is it even possible she's out to sea?
I think it’s about 13 miles from the Irish Sea where the the bench is by the river. I can’t remember the flow speed but read somewhere that it moves around 14ft a minute, but could be wrong on that.
It seems to me that the dog's harness ended up in the River for some reason. Maybe dog playing with it as bored because owner is using phone. Owner went down to the water to get it back. As she climbed back out the harness ended up being placed on the riverbank then she lost her footing and slipped into the water. It is cold at this time of year so if you go in then probably not going to be a good outcome.

I live on a boat and it does have to be said that it is quite common to be able to access the water by foot from a riverbank but find it ten times more difficult to get back out.
I did read that there’s several jugged rocks where she could have fallen in, so depending on his she fell/slipped (if she did) it’s possible she could have been knocked out if her head hit a rock. It’s absolutely heartbreaking.

yes his staff drove up last night while Peter Faulding arrived by helicopter this morning......

'Mr Faulding, speaking from his helicopter en route to the scene this morning'

Absolutely outrageous that he has turned this into the Peter Faulding show.

It’s just disrespectful tbh. Maybe that’s just me.
Yes massively disrespectful. But unfortunately whilst the media (especially certain media companies) are treating this as an episode of law and order, its going to encourage that kind of behaviour. Same as the disgusting live stream that's up of the boat search.

Im so thankful for the mod work done here. I made the mistake of checking social media earlier. There's people there arranging to travel to the site and do their own water searches! Absolute planks!

Good spot - it turns right at the end of this pic and goes behind The Grapes and joins the Riverwalk about 2-300m down from the Blackpool Lane riverside entrance. It also links up with Allotment Lane (you can see the last bit of this on google maps)

I think it joins the riverside path just where the wooden fencing section near the bridge ends.

In the Daily Mail route reconstruction video you can see it emerge just on the left at 4:17

Daily Mail video here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member