Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video I shared up thread states via google translate words to the effect of:

1. Approximately 100 images containing CB;
2. In some he is wearing tights and a leotard;
3. He is using an “anal plaque”
4. A towing device for a vehicle;
5. A work bench.

I wanted to know if all the images were of him doing full-blown weirdo on his own or do some of them show him committing offences against other people?
I hate what I'm about to type. But a photo of MM with any of those items would indicate the violence, the survivability and the perpetrator.

It would also explain a gulf between knowing and proving.

Jmo

Last edited:
Yes. It would obviously be the smart thing to get rid of such evidence. And presumably, it wasn’t on the devices seized in 2013, when he assaulted NM.

But he might have already uploaded them which is where the Boys Town Administrators could assist.

When accessing CP, you need to provide your own original images so there’s that reason to keep your originals.

Then there’s the resale value and you might expect that anyone who purchased imagery from him should have received it.

It’s a shame he never met Panikspatz in person because he would have spilled so much to him in particular, as a consumer of young female CP.
‘consumer of young female CP’ - please remind me who CP is, Pixie.

I hate what I'm about to type. But a photo of MM with any of those items would indicate the violence, the survivability and the perpetrator.

It would also explain a gulf between knowing and proving.

Jmo
I was never suggesting it was.

The items were what CB was using on himself for his twisted perversions.

My question was to German speakers to see if, in addition to these images, there were images of CB committing offences against other people.

My question was to German speakers to see if, in addition to these images, there were images of CB committing offences against other people.
Didn't mean to suggest any intent on your part.

I'm merely positing the possibility of linkage between known items/behaviors.

Wolters was asked ..did you find any photo of Inga.. Wolters answers no...
Next question...did you find any photo of Maddie....answer..no comment
There could be reasons for that other than him finding one.

If Wolters charges for the box factory findings he would have to share everything found there with the defence. He doesn't want to do that for some reason
Why is that? Surely HCW would only need to provide information relating to the crimes CB is being charged for?

If Wolters charges for the box factory findings he would have to share everything found there with the defence. He doesn't want to do that for some reason
Please, let me know the geographical coordinates of the box factory.

So in the above video, if you watch it in the YT app, you can select subtitles with auto translate to English.

From 10 minutes onwards, it discusses the 8,000 files - it’s not nice, be warned. It seems to say that approximately 100 it the 8,000 images are of CB himself.

Is there a German speaker that can confirm that these are just images of him alone, doing weird stuff or does it say he is committing offences?

Thanks
One thing in all of this there doesn't seem to be from what is known that CB filmed himself whilst abusing the two young girls he's charged (pending)with , yet the rapes he does, almost like he wants to watch them again.

He did deny it a couple of days later though, that was in relation to SF suggesting they'd found fibres in a vehicle.
SF asked him if they found something belonging to M he then replied to SF‘s next response with the “I don’t want to deny it ”.

The press then guessed at fibres from her pyjamas which he denied.

Last edited:

On the MWT documentary , MWT visits the box factory and has part of the police report of the box factory raid where he says there are images of a 4 year old being sa in both the box factory and kiosk .

From 31.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member