IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a couple ever come forward to identify themselves?

Who saw a couple?

Can we rule out BG + one victim as the couple? Not arguing but in control/duress perhaps....
the male from the couple identfied himself online and eventually was harassed and accused to no end ..he was publicly accused of being BG by the podcast ( true crime garage )..this stupid thoery had more than you imagin supporters
they used his personal pictures side by side with second sketch to prove this rubbish

Did a couple ever come forward to identify themselves?

Who saw a couple?

Can we rule out BG + one victim as the couple? Not arguing but in control/duress perhaps....
Cheyenne Engles reported seeing the couple.
It’s in Item 2 of this article, though the arguing isn’t mentioned.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”
Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

*Edited for accuracy and add quote.

Post in thread 'IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104'
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

no...he isnt exactly a witness ..he was just one of the ppl on the trails and allegedly talked to the the father...this doesnt make him a witness
True. Including some media references to the interaction between DG and “FSG”.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said, 'did you happen to see two girls up there?' He said, 'no I did not.' By 4 p.m., it was like, 'oh man,'' said Patty. " WDRB article Families of teens

They started up towards the trailhead. He stood there for a little bit, he looked around and didn’t see anybody or anything so he thinks he started walking towards the High Bridge, he was just about to where it forks and he ran into an older gentleman that was coming from the High Bridge and he asks him ‘Did you see a couple of girls there?’ and he said ‘No, but there's a couple down underneath.’" - Becky Patty, Timestamp 22:47, Interview with Mike And Becky Patty by Gray Hughes

Most of the time police arrest the right person. It is unlikely police arrested the wrong person. Maybe there is a lot more evidence against Richard Allen that has yet to be released that would change my opinion later on, but right now, in my opinion, there needs to be more evidence that proves he is guilty.

Richard Allen might have murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German. But you still need to prove it.
It will come down to positively identifying BG. BG ordered the girls down the hill, to their murders.

If they can prove RA is BG, they have him for felony murder.

At this stage of investigation I have no doubts RA is killer and he acted alone.
I'm no longer focusing on the sketches, the shell casing, whether or not RA kept his muddy jacket, and am also eliminating KK from consideration.
My expectations belong to the evidence we don't yet know about, DNA, digital evidence, testimony from family, friends, coworkers. I expect we will learn of some unusual, secret behavior by RA and I think he made mistakes.
MOO

Well-said! Same here.

how unpredictable that the second sketch and its ( witness ) or story now is completly erased ?
they were sure its BG ! this makes me almost certain of the crazy thoery/story about the origin of this sketch.. which if puplicly known.. it will shock ppl to no end about how this investigation was going
i wonder.. if comes a day any doc is going to expose everything.. or not

Early filings today

05/22/2023Notice to Court Filed
Notice of Discovery
Filed By: Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp: 05/19/2023
05/22/2023Motion to Suppress Filed
Motion to Suppress
05/22/2023Motion Filed
Motion to Convert Let Bail Hearing into Suppression Hearing
06/15/2023Hearing
Session: 06/15/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Session: 06/16/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ

how unpredictable that the second sketch and its ( witness ) or story now is completly erased ?
they were sure its BG ! this makes me almost certain of the crazy thoery/story about the origin of this sketch.. which if puplicly known.. it will shock ppl to no end about how this investigation was going
i wonder.. if comes a day any doc is going to expose everything.. or not

Things happen. Fog of battle.

Early filings today

05/22/2023Notice to Court Filed
Notice of Discovery
05/22/2023Motion to Suppress Filed
Motion to Suppress
05/22/2023Motion Filed
Motion to Convert Let Bail Hearing into Suppression Hearing
06/15/2023Hearing
Session: 06/15/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Session: 06/16/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
I wonder if this is the expected motion to suppress the gun and anything else found in the search of RA's house? Hopefully that warrant was rock solid.

The latest murder sheet podcast is an interview with KAK. It's mostly about his CSAM case and what led to the sentencing hearing being postponed (basically he claims there was discovery that he never saw indicating TK logged onto his phone, and so he fired his lawyer and is considering withdrawing his guilty pleas on some of the charges).

He didn't want to answer questions about Delphi, but they did get him to say that he had met with Nicholas McLeland at some point to offer his information. He said that they basically didn't believe him. Or at least were unable to corroborate anything he told them. He also said that he didn't know Richard Allen at all.

The latest murder sheet podcast is an interview with KAK. It's mostly about his CSAM case and what led to the sentencing hearing being postponed (basically he claims there was discovery that he never saw indicating TK logged onto his phone, and so he fired his lawyer and is considering withdrawing his guilty pleas on some of the charges).

He didn't want to answer questions about Delphi, but they did get him to say that he had met with Nicholas McLeland at some point to offer his information. He said that they basically didn't believe him. Or at least were unable to corroborate anything he told them. He also said that he didn't know Richard Allen at all.
FWIW, KAK also told MS that after he's sentenced and in prison, he'll write them a letter about Delphi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ