Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of Ross University School of Medicine?

It says on their website the teaching is done in Barbados, but the hands-on clinical experience is done in the USA.

Dr. Forsyth graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2002. He works in Aurora, MO and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Forsyth is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora.

Ross University School of Medicine is in Barbados. Perhaps John missed island life?

Further to my comments above about how difficult it is to get into medical school in Canada...
my son's close friend worked incredibly hard and is incredibly bright (>95% marks in uni). He was into athletics and many volunteer activities, including volunteering in Central America on grassroots education initiatives. His father is a neurosurgeon in the teaching hospital in the city where we live. The friend took 3 tries to get into medicine and finally got accepted into a 'lower tier' (i.e. still a very good school) medical program. He had almost given up.
Anecdote #2: our neighbour is a highly respected OBGYN. His daughter jumped through all of the hoops. She couldn't get into medical school in Canada, but got accepted in Ireland. Others I know of, who were a bit weaker (but still strong) went to medical school in Grenada (in the Carribean) because they had no hope of getting into medical school in Canada.

All of this is to say, that JF might have been an excellent achiever growing up, and then had to recognize that his dream wasn't going to come true unless he was 'creative'. Clearly he found a way to make it into the medical system in the US. But now he was facing some bumps along the road yet again. That could be devastating for a high achiever.

Further to my comments above about how difficult it is to get into medical school in Canada...
my son's close friend worked incredibly hard and is incredibly bright (>95% marks in uni). He was into athletics and many volunteer activities, including volunteering in Central America on grassroots education initiatives. His father is a neurosurgeon in the teaching hospital in the city where we live. The friend took 3 tries to get into medicine and finally got accepted into a 'lower tier' (i.e. still a very good school) medical program. He had almost given up.
Anecdote #2: our neighbour is a highly respected OBGYN. His daughter jumped through all of the hoops. She couldn't get into medical school in Canada, but got accepted in Ireland. Others I know of, who were a bit weaker (but still strong) went to medical school in Grenada (in the Carribean) because they had no hope of getting into medical school in Canada.

All of this is to say, that JF might have been an excellent achiever growing up, and then had to recognize that his dream wasn't going to come true unless he was 'creative'. Clearly he found a way to make it into the medical system in the US. But now he was facing some bumps along the road yet again. That could be devastating for a high achiever.

Ones who have high expectations of their power, sometimes fall the hardest. JF was born in MO. He chose to go to Uni in the Bahamas. Those PhD students must pass US standards so the physician gets US certification. He's also a self-professed expert on cryptocurrency. Dr JF is an entrepreneur in the crypto bizz with a relative.

Due to a recent dissolution of marriage, that'll forever cost him $200,000 each year, he sometimes lives in his RV and sometimes with his fiance' when not at Mercy ER.

The Sheriff stated he believes the Doctor, 49, remains alive. I'm trusting the Sheriff has his finger on the pulse. Dr. Forsyth has not committed a crime even if he disappeared on purpose. He could have driven his Infinity to the border instead of leaving it behind. How many benefactors does Dr. John Forsyth have?

A main concern, currently, is that he may have fallen into harm's way. Let us hope that's not the case.

I think he most likely chose to disappear himself. What are the chances a random someone takes him the same week he is supposed to start paying a bucketload of money to his ex wife?
The closer I look, the more skeptical I become:

His grandmother wrote “fascinating Womanhood.” It sparked something of a movement. Don’t know if any proceeds would have filtered down.
I literally just watched that documentary on the Lularoe clothing company that was a pyramid scheme and super sketchy. That reminded me of DeAnn’s (the sketchy founder of Lularoe who is also Morman) mothers book! They were first cousins! The mother of DeAnn and Forsyths grandmother. They both wrote basically the same “plagiarized” anti feminist book!

The closer I look, the more skeptical I become:

Hi everyone. I joined this group specifically for this post. I’m nervous getting in on here, but you all seem pretty respectful, so here it goes. I’m one of JF’s cousins, and I want to express my appreciation for your sleuthing skills. You’ve found some things we (or at least I) was unaware of. <modsnip: inside information>

Anyway, good work, sleuths. Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I joined this group specifically for this post. I’m nervous getting in on here, but you all seem pretty respectful, so here it goes. I’m one of JF’s cousins, and I want to express my appreciation for your sleuthing skills. You’ve found some things we (or at least I) was unaware of. <modsnip: inside information>

Anyway, good work, sleuths. Thanks so much for your help.
WELCOME TO WS @Brown bear

Thank you for being here with us to help give some insight into your family while searching for your cousin.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider so that you may share information here. ( Of course, only the info you are willing to share or can share since this is an investigation and search for missing person)*

Praying John is found soon and Safe !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME TO WS @Brown bear

Thank you for being here with us to help give some insight into your family while searching for your cousin.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider so that you may share information here. ( Of course, only the info you are willing to share or can share since this is an investigation and search for missing person)*

Praying John is found soon and Safe !!!!
I don’t know what a Verified Insider is, but I’ll look into it. Thanks! And thank you for your prayers.

Last edited:
Interesting about the trailer near the hospital. I will share some knowledge. One of my friends here in San Diego works as an ER doctor in a desert town about 2+ hours away. They provide some sort of trailer for the doctors. The idea is that a doctor can come out to the desert, work 2-4 long shifts at the hospital, while staying in the trailer between shifts to sleep. They have some sort of housekeeping service to change over the sheets, etc. Most of the doctors stay out for a few days, then return to San Diego, where they have their actual house. The access to the trailer is just a perk of the job. Few doctors want to actually live in that rural/desert community, nor do they want to make the long commute to/from the coast. So I wonder if the trailer he was staying in was something similar. Probably not really relevant to the case, but I just wanted to point out that it might have been a similar arrangement. Maybe he wasn't just trying to hide from the court officials trying to serve the papers.

The ~$4000/month child support makes sense given his probable income, but the $15,000 per month in ALIMONY seems insane... Could it be a typo and should it be $1500/month? I've never understood why a spouse shouldn't be expected to work and support themselves at some point (at least after kids are in school, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther