Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that the judge wouldn't nail him with those numbers (very recently) if he had no chance of being able to pay - MOO.

More on ONFO:

Dr. JF is the author of that article on Medium written in 2018. No new videos since MAR 2022. How well is ONFO doing? Let me check the market.

SCRATCH THAT IDEA

Last edited:
Last edited:
True that the judge nailed him. I assume he had the means to hire his own counsel but @Unsolved 's casenet link shows with notices coming back undelivered. IDK>

@PrairieWind if you get a minute, thanks!

The Respondent, JF, DOES NOT APPEAR HOWEVER RESPONDENT EXECUTED A VOLUNTARY ENTRY OF APPEARANCE AND WAIVER OF SERVICE OF PROCESS ON APRIL 18, 2022.

By AUG 22, 2022, he cannot be found to accept the summons. Hence, a Judgment was entered against him on May 10, 2023. I don't think he's paid a dime of the court ordered Child Support or Alimony Payments.

JF's been living in a trailer near the hospital so he likely has a PO Box. A court summons cannot be delivered to a PO Box.

But, I'll wait for some legal eagles to give their expert opinions.

Last edited:
Doctor leaves Mercy ER Clinic at 7am. His Infinity is found with the keys inside at Cassville Aquatic Center or about one minute from the clinic. However, police believe he went to his trailer for a brief time before not reporting for his 7pm shift at Mercy ER Clinic. In the meantime, his car is at the Aquatic Center at least since noon.

If anyone has information on Forsyth, they are encouraged to call the Barry County E911 at (417) 847-3121 or the Cassville Police Department.

"He was last seen leaving the Cassville Mercy ER Clinic Sunday morning.

Law enforcement says he stays in a trailer near the hospital when he works in Cassville. Police believe that after he left the clinic, he went back to his trailer for a short amount of time.

Police say his car had been sitting in a waste area in the park that is kind of hidden at least since noon Sunday. Police went to the car and saw the keys still in it, and the doors unlocked."

Doctor from Cassville reported missing after car found at a park

May 23, 2023 article - Sounds like a nice guy. Also I believe earlier reports were the cell phones were found in his RV; this reads as if they were found in his vehicle?

[…]

Privett tells KOLR 10 there is a forensic examination of two phones and a laptop found in Forsyth’s car.

There are plans to continue searching this week.

An email address has been set up for tips in this case. That email is FindJohn2023@gmail.com

[end]

Last edited:
May 23, 2023 article - Sounds like a nice guy. Also I believe earlier reports were the cell phones were found in his RV; this reads as if they were found in his vehicle?

[…]

Privett tells KOLR 10 there is a forensic examination of two phones and a laptop found in Forsyth’s car.

There are plans to continue searching this week.

An email address has been set up for tips in this case. That email is FindJohn2023@gmail.com

[end]

Are there four phones? Or just the two phones found inside his trailer that is also called an RV even though people can drive RV's and they can't drive trailers.

Forensics will be conducted on the two phones from the RV + the laptop found in his vehicle. jmo

"Police say his car had been sitting in a waste area in the park that is kind of hidden at least since noon Sunday. Police went to the car and saw the keys still in it, and the doors unlocked.

Police say a K9 used scents from his clothes and car and found a scent in a brush pile, but nothing came up. Authorities used a heat signature drone as well earlier on Monday. Officers did search his trailer and found two cell phones."

Search continues for missing Cassville doctor; family reacts

It’s quite interesting. I was just looking at his Facebook and he only seems to (publicly) share posts from ONFO.

But on his personal Facebook and on the ONFO official page, there are pretty much no comments on any posts (despite 23k followers) and just a few likes here and there. MOO but it feels like a strange fantasy world echo chamber. Why not engagement either from friends and family or his followers going back years? My posts to my 400 Facebook friends about what the dog is up to today gets more interest, which is odd.

It’s quite interesting. I was just looking at his Facebook and he only seems to (publicly) share posts from ONFO.

But on his personal Facebook and on the ONFO official page, there are pretty much no comments on any posts (despite 23k followers) and just a few likes here and there. MOO but it feels like a strange fantasy world echo chamber. Why not engagement either from friends and family or his followers going back years? My posts to my 400 Facebook friends about what the dog is up to today gets more interest, which is odd.
Most crypto engagement is fake. Crypto is a Ponzi scheme, so the idea is to find as many people as possible to buy in to provide exit liquidity for the founder and initial investors. Then those who buy in at the top are left 'holding the bag' when the founder sells out-and in many cases takes the money and runs.

Thus many cryptocurrencies employ armies of bots to promote their coins. I imagine the ONFO FB followers were purchased. Friends and family can be alienated by someone constantly pushing crypto on social media. It sounds like a bit of a lonely life, IMO.

A reason that JF, 49, may have access to funds is by perusing the court's dissolution of the marriage. He was ordered to pay substantial lifetime alimony + child support payments. The Petitioner was required to prove JF's income in court for a Judge to so order what amounts to appx $220,000 annually. A default judgment was entered.

Some investor testimonies I've seen sounded pleased but last name often was Forsyth.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...er=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#judgment

His professional profile was shared earlier. The space where his education belongs, oddly has the word: OTHER. https://npiprofile.com/npi/1568524932

Dr. has a five star rating from 11 reviews.
Dr. Forsyth graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2002. He works in Aurora, MO and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Forsyth is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora. Dr. John Forsyth, MD, Emergency Medicine | Aurora, MO | WebMD Founded in 1978, Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM) has been providing students with the foundation they need to pursue successful careers in medicine for over 40 years. About Ross University School of Medicine

ONFO page:

"ONFO is not going away. We are here for the long haul. Our day will come. Join the Revolution." Did someone say they WERE going away?
·

ONFO is a pure token. No ICO. No IEO. Only students that have a .edu email address can sign up instantly. Sign up today at onfo.org.

Why would ONFO target students to sign up?

ETA: snipped...
...The brothers grew up in Canada. They came to Missouri for school.

“He’s never missed a day of work in his life,” said Richard Forsyth. “If he had a broken leg, he’d show up for work.”

MAY 24, 2023
“The latest update is this morning, we had 36 personnel from 13 different agencies varying from Cassville PD, Missouri Department of Conservation, all the area fire protection districts,” Sgt. Donald Privett with Cassville Police said. “We’ve done a grid search of approximately 90 acres around the city park, into the woodlands, next to the city park and didn’t locate anything.”

“Some of my family members have gone down to Cassville and friends, they’ve gone looking around the area where he was. There has been a lot of searching around the hospital as well.” RF said.

ETA: snipped...
...The brothers grew up in Canada. They came to Missouri for school.

“He’s never missed a day of work in his life,” said Richard Forsyth. “If he had a broken leg, he’d show up for work.”
It is incredibly difficult to get into medical school in Canada...even moreso than the US.

If someone is into crypto, then they are into getting rich quick, IMO. This could put someone at risk. At risk of ticking someone off if they lose money; at risk if their own dreams of getting rich quick fail.

I think (hope?) that John took off to avoid responsibility for a very large child support payment that he could not longer afford. My next guess is that he took his own life. It's also possible that an investor (someone close to him that felt pressured to invest?) was angry at losing money and came for vengeance.

I'm leaning toward one of the first two alternatives.

ETA: I hope John is found safe and he family finds peace!

Dr. Forsyth graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2002. He works in Aurora, MO and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Forsyth is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora.

Ross University School of Medicine is in Barbados. Perhaps John missed island life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal