Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an interesting article about people who want to disappear themselves, if that is what this case turns out to be.

When missing people don’t want to be found: ‘I’d removed myself to push the world away’ | Life and style | The Guardian
You did find an interesting article. Thanks for sharing. It's an interesting analogy of the snowball effect.

That Dr John Forsyth left for a moment, without intentions of remaining gone, is not one I'd considered but anything is possible. In fact, when speaking to friends earlier, prior to dining, one suggested the wealthy, knowledgeable doctor may have been kidnapped.

In the article you've kindly shared, the lady stated most missing adults return within two days. It's been more than that so I don't think a kidnapping is where we find ourselves. I prefer the story of -- leave me alone for just five minutes so I can clear my head.

Screenshot 2023-05-27 8.59.24 PM.png
https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/05/when-missing-people-dont-want-to-be-found-id-removed-myself-to-push-world-away

Eight? Your post prompted me to peruse the dissolution settlement again. Not only was the doctor ordered to pay $15,000 a month in alimony but also $3999 in monthly child support payments. That's a dollar shy of $19Gs each month. Maybe only one, or possibly two, of his children are under age 18yo. At the time, he had to be a mutimillionaire. If so, why refuse to pay, at least the portion, to support his own children?

It seems to me, he would have come out of the divorce better if he'd agreed to a lump sum settlement with the former Ms Forsyth before the Judge ordered these steep alimony payments.

The ex has a Judgment against him. Soon, an arrest warrant could be issued but only for the state in which the divorce was obtained. After that happens, he can't return to Missouri unless he wishes to risk arrest, then make good on the settlement payments so he can get out of jail.

This is the address, with 7 bedrooms, he gave during the divorce filing:
101 S. MADISON AVE AURORA, MO 6560

View attachment 424748

I'm sure his eight children are worried from not knowing what's happened to their father. If he walked away, that's about the cruelest thing a man could do to his family. Something else has surely happened.
That sure looks like an office building to me. JMOO

For what it’s worth, MOO, he has substantial fluency in crypto. He could’ve walked out of that trailer with a small hard drive in his pocket containing 10x the assets most people will ever amass in a lifetime. He didn’t control that divorce, but he does control him, and if he is ambiguously gone for a long time the people who suffer are ______ … this is a very intelligent man with the capability to execute far more than the average guy. My hope is that he did not initiate a plan that screws his kids.

For what it’s worth, MOO, he has substantial fluency in crypto. He could’ve walked out of that trailer with a small hard drive in his pocket containing 10x the assets most people will ever amass in a lifetime. He didn’t control that divorce, but he does control him, and if he is ambiguously gone for a long time the people who suffer are ______ … this is a very intelligent man with the capability to execute far more than the average guy. My hope is that he did not initiate a plan that screws his kids.
I agree. If he’s worked himself out of the picture, he is very well off.

I wanted to share this. Not sure if its relevant to him being missing but its public information so I will post it here for those who want to read about him being disciplined in 2013 for prescribing HCG and Phentermine to patients for weight loss without performing an exam.

Was it a one time thing, that he played loosely with rules? I can't say. But it does make me raise an eye brow that perhaps he was ok doing things that he knew to be wrong. Maybe it was a three time thing? Maybe so or maybe not.

I wanted to share this. Not sure if its relevant to him being missing but its public information so I will post it here for those who want to read about him being disciplined in 2013 for prescribing HCG and Phentermine to patients for weight loss without performing an exam.

Was it a one time thing, that he played loosely with rules? I can't say. But it does make me raise an eye brow that perhaps he was ok doing things that he knew to be wrong. Maybe it was a three time thing? Maybe so or maybe not.

Hmm...

1685247265750.png

Is cryptocurrency actually fungible in the real world, though? Would a hard drive with a bunch of tokens on it be useful to buy an airline ticket, pay for a hotel room or buy food, clothing and other necessities?

JMO it might be hard to go on the run and support yourself with something like cryptocurrency. Would you have to resort to only associating with other people who believe this ”currency” has value?

Would it be illegal for medical people who may be on call or they have concerns about a patient? I’d guess that they needed something for reference but I’m not a med professional.
Not in America would that be found to be a legal thing for medical professionals to do, especially PhDs. Patient's medical records cannot leave the safety and security of the doctor's care whether in a clinical setting, emergency setting or hospital setting. Further, to carelessly allow those private consultations between a doctor and their patient to be destroyed by fire is highly irregular and shouldn't be tolerated. I believe a reprimand was in order. JMHO

The ~$4000/month child support makes sense given his probable income, but the $15,000 per month in ALIMONY seems insane... Could it be a typo and should it be $1500/month? I've never understood why a spouse shouldn't be expected to work and support themselves at some point (at least after kids are in school, etc).
Dr was probably married many years, wife raised the kids so he could practice medicine. Wife may have put her career on hold to allow his career to flourish. Then by the time of divorce, she really doesn’t have ability to go out and make up for all those years missed in the workforce. Got a good attorney helped too.

My best friend has a similar alimony set up. She was a stay at home mom while his career went from hourly employee up to Global Sr VP of a big co. He had an affair and asked for a divorce the year they celebrated their 20 yr Anniversary. In their state, there’s a calculation based on years of marriage and age of wife. If he would have asked for the divorce one year earlier, would have saved him millions of dollars lol.

Lots of info!

So, we're looking for a white SUV. Did they bring him a bundle of cash and an airplane ticket? What else?

Did he know they'd be on camera, so told them to meet him a few feet away where they wouldn't be?

Any other cameras that would show the SUV before or after?

What else is on the camera that showed the above (car moving)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea