IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is trying subtly “not” to say he does have info about Delphi? Does he just want to keep the game going as long as possible before going from jail to prison?
This is just my opinion, but I think the ship has sailed for KAK to give LE any meaningful information on Delphi, if he has any at all. There's no deal to be had. Period.

KAK told MS he'd tell them about Delphi in a letter from prison, after he's sentenced, so IMO, it's not a stall tactic to stay jail longer. If he talked publicly about Delphi now, whether the truth or complete BS fiction, it wouldn't reflect well on him either way, and now that he's considering a change in plea, he's likely smart not to say anything more. At this point, he's the boy who cried wolf and nobody, including LE and NMcL, believe him.

I'm open to the possibility that KAK has information that's peripheral to the Delphi case....maybe something as simple as something he heard from a friend of a friend of a friend. There was lost data when he deleted his apps, which led to Obstruction of Justice charges. We simply don't know what was lost, and apparently, per the affidavit, neither does LE. JMO.

Last edited:
FWIW, KAK also told MS that after he's sentenced and in prison, he'll write them a letter about Delphi.
Or try and publish a book or some sordid article about his interactions with RA if there were any. Could he legally do that?

KAK is a lowlife C SAM collector and trader, I would hope there be something that would keep him from profiting on anything to do with this case.

MOO

The latest murder sheet podcast is an interview with KAK. It's mostly about his CSAM case and what led to the sentencing hearing being postponed (basically he claims there was discovery that he never saw indicating TK logged onto his phone, and so he fired his lawyer and is considering withdrawing his guilty pleas on some of the charges).

He didn't want to answer questions about Delphi, but they did get him to say that he had met with Nicholas McLeland at some point to offer his information. He said that they basically didn't believe him. Or at least were unable to corroborate anything he told them. He also said that he didn't know Richard Allen at all.
Here is info CourtTV posted.
Is KK to be believed? In addition, KK said he did not know RA.
moo

The #MurderSheet Podcast spoke to Kegan Kline and asked about his possible connection to Richard Allen, the suspect in the Delphi Murders.

In RA's atty's discovery motion, he wanted copies of the litigation involving the sheriff's department. I don't have a link to the actual motion but the Carroll County Comet link details most of the requests. I've also included a link to the case in Pacer.
Thursday, May 18, 2023
36order Order ~Util - Set Deadlines Thu 05/18 11:25 AM
ORDER: Parties directed to file dismissal papers by 7/3/2023 re35 Joint Notice of Settlement Pursuant to Local Rule 16-1(g). By Magistrate Judge Andrew P Rodovich on 5/18/2023. Text entry only. (tc)
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
35 2 pgs notice Notice of Settlement Wed 05/17 4:46 PM
NOTICE of Settlement Pursuant to Local Rule 16-1 Filed by All Parties by All Defendants (Hughes, Samuel)

In RA's atty's discovery motion, he wanted copies of the litigation involving the sheriff's department. I don't have a link to the actual motion but the Carroll County Comet link details most of the requests. I've also included a link to the case in Pacer.
Thursday, May 18, 2023
36order Order ~Util - Set Deadlines Thu 05/18 11:25 AM
ORDER: Parties directed to file dismissal papers by 7/3/2023 re35 Joint Notice of Settlement Pursuant to Local Rule 16-1(g). By Magistrate Judge Andrew P Rodovich on 5/18/2023. Text entry only. (tc)
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
35 2 pgs notice Notice of Settlement Wed 05/17 4:46 PM
NOTICE of Settlement Pursuant to Local Rule 16-1 Filed by All Parties by All Defendants (Hughes, Samuel)

So, that portion of the request appears to be related to the Thomas litigation. What was the outcome of the suit or settlement? Do we know?

So, that portion of the request appears to be related to the Thomas litigation. What was the outcome of the suit or settlement? Do we know?

I don't know. I looked around a bit but didn't find anything. Carroll County Comet should have something on it.

the only info on delphi he has..is that he played the most stupid trick on this le and let them do a $$$$ empty river search and got way with it..hoping he might get a movie deal lol
I'm not as sure the river search was a 'stupid trick on LE'...we have yet to hear chain of evidence. On calendar, that search went from 8/19 through 9/28. Rick Allen was arrested in October (on my birthday)...so, 8,9,10 in sequence after Kline was removed from local custody to ISP for beginning Wabash search. I'd say the jury is out on how informed the search, but we haven't seated them yet. Costly? Yes! Perhaps worth every penny though, if...

I'm not as sure the river search was a 'stupid trick on LE'...we have yet to hear chain of evidence. On calendar, that search went from 8/19 through 9/28. Rick Allen was arrested in October (on my birthday)...so, 8,9,10 in sequence after Kline was removed from local custody to ISP for beginning Wabash search. I'd say the jury is out on how informed the search, but we haven't seated them yet. Costly? Yes! Perhaps worth every penny though, if...
most sources imply Allen was a chance discovery.. that didnt happen till october.. his house was searched before the arrest..if anything happened before that.. we would have known..nothing was really secret about this case
also kline is already out..without any deal ? how do you still tie him to the case

most sources imply Allen was a chance discovery.. that didnt happen till october.. his house was searched before the arrest..if anything happened before that.. we would have known..nothing was really secret about this case
also kline is already out..without any deal ? how do you still tie him to the case
100% agree! I think as soon as they came across the notes about RA they dropped KAK like a rock and realized he was playing them. He’s a lying liar who lies, but they still had an obligation to do the river search because if there was even a 1% chance that KAK wasn’t lying this time, they had to be sure.

I’m guessing whatever weapons they were searching for in the river they located at RAs and they could put KAK behind them for good.

yes.. whats baffling though ( or maybe not )..is how exactly did he trick them ( he really just used info he got from the MS leaked docs as a source for his fabrications ? like my dad had a gun and threw it in the water blah blah
.. i thought they were looking for something only the killer would know ..that was the claim

BBM - How ironic for a pedophile to say this!

"People said that he worked or lived in Peru, Indiana, around whatever year, but someone on some podcast said: 'Oh well, he lived right down the road from him in like 2004.'

"Like, dude, I was nine or ten years old - why would I know a grown man at ten years old?"

BBM - How ironic for a pedophile to say this!

"People said that he worked or lived in Peru, Indiana, around whatever year, but someone on some podcast said: 'Oh well, he lived right down the road from him in like 2004.'

"Like, dude, I was nine or ten years old - why would I know a grown man at ten years old?"

I posted what I thought about this several threads ago. KAK is the same age as RA's daughter. Likely they weren't friends, or hung out together, but my guess is they at least knew each other, or were at least were aware of each other. Perhaps from school or mutual friends, or just being kids in the same neighborhood.

So, if what I suspect is true, that they somehow knew or were aware of each other, it just feels to me like the way that was worded "Like, dude, I was nine or ten years old - why would I know a grown man at ten years old?" is to deflect. You know, if I say this people might believe it. It just feels odd to me.

And no, I don't have an answer as to what may have changed between when KAK was 9 or 10 and when he got into CSAM in his later years in regards to RA, but I'm certainly not dismissing it as a possibility. Stranger things have happened...

MOO

I posted what I thought about this several threads ago. KAK is the same age as RA's daughter. Likely they weren't friends, or hung out together, but my guess is they at least knew each other, or were at least were aware of each other. Perhaps from school or mutual friends, or just being kids in the same neighborhood.

So, if what I suspect is true, that they somehow knew or were aware of each other, it just feels to me like the way that was worded "Like, dude, I was nine or ten years old - why would I know a grown man at ten years old?" is to deflect. You know, if I say this people might believe it. It just feels odd to me.

And no, I don't have an answer as to what may have changed between when KAK was 9 or 10 and when he got into CSAM in his later years in regards to RA, but I'm certainly not dismissing it as a possibility. Stranger things have happened...

MOO
In some cases, the impetus for an adult to get into child *advertiser censored* is because they were molested as children. Could KAK have known RA as a child because he was friends with the daughter?

100% agree! I think as soon as they came across the notes about RA they dropped KAK like a rock and realized he was playing them. He’s a lying liar who lies, but they still had an obligation to do the river search because if there was even a 1% chance that KAK wasn’t lying this time, they had to be sure.

I’m guessing whatever weapons they were searching for in the river they located at RAs and they could put KAK behind them for good.
I think, if they didn't find something during there thoroughly river-search, it doesn't mean at all, that KAK had lied to them. Maybe, I am too naive?

From the records I've looked at, KAK lived with his mom throughout most, if not all, of his school years. If he was in Peru, it was visitation with his dad. IMO.

I haven't found any school connections between KAK and RA. Here's the link to Cass HS in Walton, IN. If you go all the way to the bottom of this link and click on "K", you will see him listed 4 times. The timeframe covers years 2006 - 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCook77