Found Alive AL - Harlow Darby Freeman, 9 Months, Kidnapped, Parrish Co., 10 July 2023 *Extreme Danger*

This would be something!

What a miracle! Look at this View attachment 434028
OMG! I just opened the thread and many thoughts went into my head....and the car rolling into kudzu was NOT one of them!!!

Little Harlow, you are a doll and I'm so glad you are found safe.

jmo

Surprised the headlights didn’t show if it was left running.
The headlights may have not been turned on since it was early evening and not dark yet. The thought crossed my mind that if it were left running the heat from the exhaust and engine may have caused a fire. It really is a miracle that the car was found and the baby is fine.

These bushes saved her. It provided shadow, so she did not cook in that car alive. Was daddy sober when he parked...?
I am glad he stopped by in the evening instead of 1pm. Timing definitely helped . The shade and the busted window. Not sure dad did anything wrong here on purpose but this dad is one lucky fool. Doesnt even seem limited to this event.

I have forget to put my car in park a couple of times . once at 19 when I first starting driving. Then at 30 something I let my 5 speed suv visit trap the neighbors on my street ,as I napped inside.. I wasnt drinking either time.
No one will ever fully believe this dude about anything ever I do not believe.

I wonder if the driveway dad parked in was on a bit of an incline. He might've never used the emergency brake there and didn't feel the need to since no one had issues. Maybe this time it just happened to roll. No matter what happened with the car, I'm glad Harlow is safe and sound and has an entertaining story to tell when she's older.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All
Back