Found Alive AL - Harlow Darby Freeman, 9 Months, Kidnapped, Parrish Co., 10 July 2023 *Extreme Danger*

1689140033183.png

I'm really thankful for all of the agencies working together last night and this morning for the best possible outcome in the situation given. I appreciate the 19 deputies and other Walker County Sheriff’s Office personnel that worked their shift, then stayed overnight to look for this child. Many of our team also got out of bed to come in, or came in on their day off. The end result was a good one, and I'm thankful!

-Sheriff Nick Smith

“It was a huge relief. She was transported to the hospital because she was dehydrated and had probably been in that vehicle in the ravine 10-12 hours,” said Chief Danny Woodard with the Parrish Police Department.

Harlow’s grandmother Waynette Freeman was overwhelmed with happiness knowing her granddaughter was found alive and doing well.

“I’m just so thankful that she’s back safe and with my son and my daughter-in-law and that she’s alive. What a miracle, you know,” ❤️ said Freeman.

Wait, so the car rolled out of a driveway into the street, then rolled down the street and the hill into the bushes? I thought he'd left the car in the street. Did some other meth head coming to this house try to steal the car not knowing a baby was in it and jumped out?

My guess would be this is a manual transmission car. He probably left it in neutral to keep the engine running and pulled the emergency brake.

I learned the hard way as a teen that if parking on an incline in a stick shift, you have to leave it in gear and pull the brake. I once sat on my front porch and watched my car roll backwards into the street.

Emergency brakes wear out and unless you leave the car in gear, the wheels will roll either way. MOO

WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WBRC) - An update on a bizarre and disturbing story out of Walker County from summer 2023.

30-year-old Madison Jo Rilee Freeman is the father of that child and he faces several charges. 45-year-old Rodney Thomas is also charged in this case.

Now, the case is going to a grand jury to decide on indictments for both Madison Freeman and Rodney Thomas. Both men also requested that their bonds be lowered, but those requests were denied.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare
Back