Trinity Poague, Reigning Miss Donalsonville (GA) Facing Murder Charges in the Death of a Young Child - 19 Jan 2024

Rightfully so, no mention of his Father? Why is that?

The coroner revealed to WDHN that Poague was dating Angles’ supposed father, but the child’s birth certificate does not name anyone as the biological father.

Yikes! Her Instagram pics are of herself.

Yes, all 15 images are of herself w/ first post in MAR 2021
Click on the image of her standing with her back to camera. Click arrows to last image in the post to see
That face she makes
The sweet baby boy, Ja, deserves justice. Was she jealous of the baby or what?

Law and Crime JAN 22, 2024
A beauty queen turned in her tiara for a jail jumpsuit after Georgia authorities arrested her in connection with the death of an 18-month-old boy.

On Jan. 14, the Georgia Southwestern State University Police Department contacted the GBI about the death of a child. The unresponsive boy was taken to the emergency room at Phoebe Sumter Hospital in Americus

So, the child was taken to the ER by an individual and not by an ambulance.

Law and Crime JAN 22, 2024
A beauty queen turned in her tiara for a jail jumpsuit after Georgia authorities arrested her in connection with the death of an 18-month-old boy.

On Jan. 14, the Georgia Southwestern State University Police Department contacted the GBI about the death of a child. The unresponsive boy was taken to the emergency room at Phoebe Sumter Hospital in Americus

So, the child was taken to the ER by an individual and not by an ambulance.
How do you figure that? Ambulances take people to the ER every day.

How do you figure that? Ambulances take people to the ER every day.

I'll agree that it's possible the little boy was rushed to the ER by ambulance. It's just not how I envisioned his arrival. moo
The unresponsive boy was taken to the ER at Phoebe Sumter Hospital in Americus.

O.C.G.A. §16-5-24, A person commits the offense of aggravated battery when he or she maliciously causes bodily harm to another by depriving him or her of a member of his or her body, by rendering a member of his or her body useless, or by seriously disfiguring his or her body or a member thereof.
[site lists samples of this type of crime]
The crime of aggravated battery does not require that a victim's disfigurement be permanent. However, the injury must be more severe than a mere visible or superficial wound.

The child was admitted to the hospital where lifesaving measures were performed. It doesn't read like EMS was involved.

I think it's interesting that it's the University Police who contacted the GBI. So the investigation was begun by campus police, not by the regular police regional to the hospital the baby was taken to.

MOO

"The Office of Public Safety is dedicated to building an environment that promotes a feeling of safety and security. The Office of Public Safety is a state certified law enforcement agency, responsible for the protection of life and property on Georgia Southwestern State University campus.

Our Public Safety Officers protect life and property, preserve the peace, prevent and repress crime, investigate reported offenses, apprehend offenders, enforce regulations and laws relating to traffic control, collect and preserve physical evidence, prepare cases for court prosecution or disciplinary action, recover lost and stolen property, provide general police services to the University community, and establish and maintain an enforcement policy which is consistent with the requirements of the law and with the best traditions of a democratic society."

This is just speculation on my part, but one explanation for the varying baby names could be that the bio mother named him at birth. If she later relinquished parental rights or informally surrendered him to the bio dad, the dad may have decided to call him something different. Changing the birth certificate may not have occurred to the parents - or maybe was intended but just not done yet.

This is just speculation on my part, but one explanation for the varying baby names could be that the bio mother named him at birth. If she later relinquished parental rights or informally surrendered him to the bio dad, the dad may have decided to call him something different. Changing the birth certificate may not have occurred to the parents - or maybe was intended but just not done yet.
Possible, we changed our kids names. I had to explain to every Dr and hospital until everything got legally changed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollySumpter
Back