MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the ME will list manner of death as suicide. This epidemic of fentanyl deaths is because the user doesn't know fentanyl was in the drug.

JMO
I never suggested suicide. I'm asking about people who take drugs of their own free will, an overdose caused by them making their own decision to use the drug. We don't know if they didn't know fentanyl was in the drug AFAIK.
ETA: It just as easily could have been a cocaine overdose, or a combination of all of what they took with alcohol, THC, cocaine, and so on. I am wondering how life insurance policies handle those kind of situations.
MOO.

https://x.com/alcaprari23/status/1753923141766660513?s=46&t=s2RxeM4Fg01yesFUzL6bDw

"Just spoke to a source close to Jordan Willis, who is disputing the viral claims that he was a "Chemist" who manufactured designer drugs for his friends.

Source tells me he's devastated at the loss of his friends and would never make drugs for them. He's in rehab voluntarily after this "gigantic wake-up call." Says he's suffered from depression and alcoholism over the past 15+ years and would use drugs recreationally, but does not believe he is a narcotic addict.

"He never manufactured anything, that's not what he would do. That's so crazy to me that people would actually think, just because of his profession, that he is a mad scientist," source tells me. "The whole country is pointing fingers at him but he's had zero time to grieve... and now they are taking another life, essentially. He's never going to be able to get over this.""

thank goodness someone finally speaking up for JW

Thank you for posting this.

I totally agree with JW's friend, and in fact I find it quite annoying that Alex Caprariello is the one posting it--because if I remember correctly, he was the person who published Clayton's cousin's accusations against JW to begin with.

If you start the fire you shouldn't get credit for attempting to extinguish it.

yep I was surprised to see it was him posting it

Ignore: For reporting purposes....

<modsnip - quoted post, response removed>
I never suggested suicide. I'm asking about people who take drugs of their own free will, an overdose caused by them making their own decision to use the drug. We don't know if they didn't know fentanyl was in the drug AFAIK.
afaik, manner of death listed as suicide on the death certificate is the only reason an insurance company wouldn't pay out on a life insurance policy.

And I am very confident these three victims did not know they were ingesting fentanyl. All three of them may have suffered a serious injury playing sports in high school and became dependent on pain killers. Addiction is a brain disease. Nothing about it has anything to do with "own free will." We simply don't know enough about this case.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, it really isn’t, says this retired HIV researcher

I believe you but did you make so little money that you dealt drugs on the side to pay the rent?
cause that's the accusation I was responding to
you took it out of context
it's also subjective
I suppose I should've said 'being a scientist pays the bills'

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

afaik, manner of death listed as suicide on the death certificate is the only reason an insurance company wouldn't pay out on a life insurance policy.

And I am very confident these three victims did not know they were ingesting fentanyl. All three of them may have suffered a serious injury playing sports in high school and became dependent on pain killers. Addiction is a brain disease. Nothing about it has anything to do with "own free will." We simply don't know enough about this case.

JMO
Thank you for the info about suicide being the only reason for not paying life insurance.

I disagree with your comment about free will.

MOO.

"Fentanyl poisoning can also happen with "any drug, anytime, anywhere," the billboard reads.

For all those that keep denying it's possible, tell that mother marijuana laced with fentanyl won't kill. Do you want to argue with her about it? No, I'm not saying that's what the men died from, but it sure had something to do with fentanyl. I hope people let this case, of three vital men dying the way they did, let it sink in. It can happen to them too.

"I hope they see every one of our children's faces," said Dayna Blanar, from Pulaski County, Missouri. Blanar and her family made the trip to Kansas City on Tuesday to be with the group.
She said her son died after smoking marijuana laced with fentanyl.

1707015673079.png
There's a video at the link.

Powders don't segregate by mass in a bag, they separate by particle size and shape. That's why the prize in the cereal box often ends up floating on top if you shake the box enough.
Powders do segregate by density. Think gold placer mining (alluvial not hard rock deposits) where lighter and larger particles are washed and screened away leaving black sand and gold. Think of the gold as fentanyl in the black sand, mostly gold dust in size with occasional larger "chocolate chips" (using WS fentanyl terms).

Thank you for the info about suicide being the only reason for not paying life insurance.

With the exception of JW choosing rehab, who said the others had addictions to painkillers? Most are saying they didn't abuse drugs, especially their families.

I disagree with your comment about free will.

MOO.
Will agree to disagree that drug dependance or addiction has anything to do with "free will."

In my post I said: All three of them may have suffered a serious injury playing sports in high school and became dependent on pain killers.

Clayton McGreevy's uncle publicly said that two years ago Clayton had been in a motorcycle accident and hospitalized several weeks. I think it very possible he became dependent on pain pills. The other two men look like they may have played football in high school, or they may have been injured in an accident. We don't know all the facts.

JMO

'He'd get up early just to see the sun rise across the lake. He had a bad motorcycle accident two years ago on his Harley Davidson in the Ozarks and was in the hospital for several weeks. He was a fighter.'

<modsnip - quoted post, response removed>

JMO

The typical policy covers suicide, provided it does not occur in a one- or two-year period. The idea that suicide voids life insurance is a myth.

Will agree to disagree that drug dependance or addiction has anything to do with "free will."

In my post I said: All three of them may have suffered a serious injury playing sports in high school and became dependent on pain killers.

Clayton McGreevy's uncle publicly said that two years ago Clayton had been in a motorcycle accident and hospitalized several weeks. I think it very possible he became dependent on pain pills. The other two men look like they may have played football in high school, or they may have been injured in an accident. We don't know all the facts.

JMO

'He'd get up early just to see the sun rise across the lake. He had a bad motorcycle accident two years ago on his Harley Davidson in the Ozarks and was in the hospital for several weeks. He was a fighter.'
My original post was asking a specific question about life insurance.

As for free will, we all have it, even people who choose to use drugs for myriad reasons.

<modsnip>

Thank you for responding to my original question about life insurance.

MOO.

<modsnip: Referenced info was removed due to sleuthing non POIs> The woman, Mahoney, broke into the home but she wasn't a wife, she was the fiancée. And there is no information to support the claim JW was known supplier/user of drugs back in high school. The link only mentions a misdemeanor DUI arrest in TN in 2011. That could be for alcohol rather than drugs. He got his PhD. from Vanderbilt Univ in TN.

But what does jump out at me from your link is this: "Early on the morning of January 9, both Mahoney and Johnson’s mom Norma Chester texted Weamer-Lee asking where the men were. Weamer-Lee then texted Willis both on his phone and via Facebook but he apparently never answered."

Weamer-Lee was the 5th guy who arrived later than the other men and left earlier. He also has hired a criminal defense attorney. So, how did those two women know #5 was even there? The public didn't know it until after he hired a criminal defense attorney.

I don't believe JW ingested the fentanyl-laced cocaine because if he had done so, he would be just as dead as the men found outside with 3x the lethal dosage.

JMO
Unless they all did a little, JW passed out from it, and after 5 left the remaining three did more without JW and we know the outcome.

Unless they all did a little, JW passed out from it, and after 5 left the remaining three did more without JW and we know the outcome.
Ingesting 3x the lethal dose of fentanyl is a far cry from "a little" and would kill them whether indoors or outdoors.

JMO

What I would like to know is who supplied the drug? Why did three get a lethal over dose and one did not. I would be asking that question. The tenant checked into rehab realizing he had a drug addiction. It is likely he also did drigs that night.

/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member