Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but why does that even matter right now? The child is missing and this is not looking good at all.
I think it's pretty evident that LE think Audrii is no longer alive, so we can assume her family has been told the same. What good would it do at this stage? Also, it's all over the media, this case is not being ignored.

Thanks for this, that was a super speedy transcription!

He said "Audrii WAS loved by lots of people," he knows :(.

I'm 100% speculating here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think they may have found clothing, and/or footwear. Again though, I am totally guessing.
You beat me to it. I noticed the past tense.

Crews with Texas EquuSearch showed up at Lake Livingston to look for the girl around 6 a.m. Saturday after search efforts were paused Friday evening around 5 p.m. On Friday, the search was focused on an area near the south end of the lake. The Texas Department of Public Safety said the area was a "location of interest" and that leads led them there.
EquuSearch started searching an area near I-59 and the Trinity River on Saturday.

DPS spokesperson Craig Cummings said on Friday, investigators identified a backpack at the dam that is consistent with belonging to a child. Investigators are currently evaluating what’s inside in the backpack.

Is EquuSearch looking in a different area today? Further over towards the bridge that runs over the Trinity River?
You can scroll at map link to explode the areas being searched. I thought they were at Browder's Marina yesterday searching the Lake. Maybe they are actually searching the river instead.

Last edited:
1708210896105.jpeg
Don Steven McDougal, 42, of Livingston

Crews with Texas EquuSearch showed up at Lake Livingston to look for the girl around 6 a.m. Saturday after search efforts were paused Friday evening around 5 p.m. On Friday, the search was focused on an area near the south end of the lake. The Texas Department of Public Safety said the area was a "location of interest" and that leads led them there.
EquuSearch started searching an area near I-59 and the Trinity River on Saturday.

DPS spokesperson Craig Cummings said on Friday, investigators identified a backpack at the dam that is consistent with belonging to a child. Investigators are currently evaluating what’s inside in the backpack.

Is EquuSearch looking in a different area today? Further over towards the bridge that runs over the Trinity River?
You can scroll at map link to explode the areas being searched. I thought they were at Browder's Marina yesterday searching the Lake. Maybe they are actually searching the river instead.

I’m not sure where EquuSearch was today, but I think this is the boat ramp on the Trinity River and 59 that he took them to today, IMO.

The dam and her home are to the northwest by Lake Livingston.

TxDPS says - "One of the Persons of Interest in the Disappearance of Audrii Cunningham"

Taking note of the way that is being stated ...
I'm mildly open to this guy perhaps having some help after the fact, but I expect this to wind up being a sexually motivated murder committed by a lone actor. I think they're just being cautious and covering their bases.

1708213560291.jpeg
Also, yesterday (Friday) a small backpack that likely belonged to a child was located near the Lake Livingston Dam. The dam is located approximately a mile south of the girl's last known location on Lakeside Drive near Lake Livingston State Park.
1708213616572.jpeg

I'm mildly open to this guy perhaps having some help after the fact, but I expect this to wind up being a sexually motivated murder committed by a lone actor. I think they're just being cautious and covering their bases.
Maybe ... I'm still open to creepy Don having "friends" who like the same things he does.

I want to know, where is the father? I started later on today to follow but I haven't see him. Can someone point me to him?
Audrii lives with her father, grandmother, and this Don creep who is a friend/roommate of the father. We haven't heard anything from the father, nor seen his picture...as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcd115