Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t looking good.

So stalker ex, enters the property and murders both? Comments from the authorities seem to indicate a struggle at the scene, furniture moved around, sounds a bit messy, not your simple bullet shot type of death.

I find it odd that this potential third person dumped some random objects behind a dumpster with all IDs and so on.

Which begs the next question, where did this person go after dumping these items behind the bin, and where the heck are the bodies. This sounds extremely gruesome.

9 News mentioned family contacted one of the males on Tuesday, so I assume this went on Tuesday night? Items found behind bin on Wednesday. The comment around one of the males being noted at the residence on Wednesday throws it all off.
The comment about Wednesday is unverified, we also don’t know who this alleged 3rd man was, he could look similar (I myself am part of the lgbt+ community in the eastern suburbs, boyfriend twins is a very real thing)

This has moved at a fast rate unfolding very fast, the news media here is absolutely misguided to what is news, so there has been a lot of misinformation reported so far!

This does not look good, and a serving police officer possibly involved is concerning

Comments from the authorities seem to indicate a struggle at the scene, furniture moved around, sounds a bit messy, not your simple bullet shot type of death.
Yes very messy allegedly … (all good questions and points that you raised.. I was thinking the same …. )

Large amounts of blood were found inside the home, along with upturned furniture.
Detective Superintendent Jodi Radmore confirmed the amount of blood discovered could be consistent with a fatality.

Paraphrased from

And The Daily Telegraph describes the clothing found in the skip bin as
“Blood soaked” ….

Also, there is some clarification on the 3 cars seized, 2 belonged to Jesse Baird, and the other one to Luke Davies

Sounds strange that a cop would dump the ID in the bin like that if they were trying to hide the crime.
I can’t understand why someone would separate the clothes from possible bodies?? Why not dispose of both at the same time and place ???

Perhaps a person wouldn’t be thinking clearly if you were just involved in a situation like this appears to be???

IMO

Daily Telegraph has named the third male. Certainly has a bit on the Google search on the bloke.

I was thinking. Perhaps did the family or even the males raise with the Police around the potential stalking? Then his employer has have gone to him over this claim, and he has lost the plot?

First Samantha Murphy then this. Horrible year for missing persons in my country. Extremely messed up sounding case too. Potentially jealous ex? Reminds me of an alleged triple murder a few days ago in NSW too, a man allegedly murdered a woman, man and their son. Not sure if he was an ex but it may have been sparked by jealousy or was he an ex to the woman as well? Violence seems to be on the rise here. Truly disturbing imo jmo

I can’t understand why someone would separate the clothes from possible bodies?? Why not dispose of both at the same time and place ???
What if the clothes are from the potential perpetrator, disposing (clumsily, sounds like) after committing the crime?
I guess DNA testing on them will clarify a few things in due course.

I have to say, if this turns out to be as serious as we all fear, it sounds like a very messy job for a police officer to have done it. One would expect a more 'sophisticated' job from a LE officer.
It's also true that one's mental state in these situations is unpredictable and often rationality goes in the bin.

Hopefully we'll know more soon.

"CCTV shows the couple walking back to the terrace house on Monday night and going inside. They have not been seen again."

‘Utter shock’: Police search for missing former TV presenter Jesse Baird and partner Luke Davies

So if they were not seen leaving the residence AND there are CCTVs close enough to see them entering the house, then surely LE are looking into all the movements since then showed on that CCTV. And it should be fairly easy to start narrowing down the list of potential scenarios/suspects.

Timeline here is a bit iffy. Daily Telegraph and Police saying this ‘argument’ on Monday is a key part of the investigation. The point around this police officer POI being off on sick leave this whole week is interesting.

However on Tuesday contact was made with family, and social media accounts used. I’m not overly sure that the argument is somewhat as to when the potential altercation occurred, seems to be late Tuesday evening it might have occurred.

Police confirmed Mr Baird’s mobile phone was active on Tuesday night, when text messages were sent to friends and his social media accounts were used. That led police to think Mr Baird was alive, and that possibly Mr Davies had met with foul play, given the amount of blood found.

However, Newscorp then say this.
CCTV shows the couple walking back to the terrace house on Monday night and going inside. They have not been seen again.

I think we are allowed to name the Police Officer as he has been named a POI ???? Is that correct ???? His name is now in more than one news outlet ….

The DT reports he is on sick leave this week ….

IMO

POI named ….

A police officer who once dated missing former Channel Ten presenter Jesse Baird has emerged as a person of interest in the disappearance of Mr Baird and his Qantasflight attendant boyfriend Luke Davies.

The police are trying to find Constable Beau Lamarre, who is reportedly on sick leave, as part of their investigation into the disappearance of Mr Baird and Mr Davies after their bloodstained clothes were dumped in a skip and the TV star's blood-splattered home 30km away was declared a crime scene.

Last edited:

My hope is after a confrontation they changed clothes themselves. Maybe under duress. But maybe they needed to be presentable so as not to be noticed?

If they have CCTV of them entering the building then surely the police would know more about a third person, or how they would of exited the building?

Not looking good at all...Its been a terrible week in Sydney for unfathomable events.
Wondering if they should be looking in the Royal National park for the van...not far at all from Cronulla where the skip bin was. :(

When the police gave an update they mentioned the exact address (is that normal?).

I've lived in a very similar town house in a neighbouring suburb.

The laneways out the back can be quiet, mostly with backyards adjoining them. And looking on google maps, there's a lot of garages.

On the other hand, the front facing street is very congested with the entrances for the narrow town houses. I imagine there'd be lots of security cameras in this wealthy suburb close to partying and what-not.

Sadly... it looks like a killer would have plenty of privacy and time to put things into a car and simply drive away, seeing as the garage is attached and the exit is out the back laneway. But let's hope they walked into the car themselves.

Asked if there was a “significant” amount of blood, enough for a fatality, at the crime scene, detective superintendent Jodi Radmore confirmed there was. She added that there were “signs of a struggle” as furniture had been moved around.

It is understood that blood had soaked through floorboards of the home and that attempts had been made to clean it.

Sadly... it looks like a killer would have plenty of privacy and time to put things into a car and simply drive away, seeing as the garage is attached and the exit is out the back laneway. But let's hope they walked into the car themselves.
And my understanding that police has seized all their cars, so one can speculate that a third person was indeed involved in taking them out of that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592