AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. IIRC they said they were considering foul play/ could become a criminal investigation. But if you find a link that would be helpful.
This one states a shift toward investigation and possibility of foul play. But I distinctly remember the use of the word, “criminal”, only now I’m having trouble finding it:

SUMNER COUNTY, Tenn. (WTVF) — A significant shift in the case of Sebastian Rogers is taking place, as authorities are now calling it an investigation.

The missing teen's mother and stepfather have spoken out publicly for the first time during the weekend. The original thinking was Sebastian Rogers walked away on his own. But the fact that he disappeared without a trace now has authorities looking at the very real possibility of foul play.

There is no security video of the teen, and there is no trace of Sebastian/

<modsnip: Twitter account is not MSM or other approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to not an approved source>
This post (oddly mine) will lead you to the article regarding the "criminal" aspect. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This post (oddly mine) will lead you to the article regarding the "criminal" aspect. :p
Thanks!

@Eli9
Yes, searching for “remains”, “very real possibility of foul play”, and “moving forward with a possible criminal investigation” were all said by law enforcement to mainstream media. And then the warrant for the landfill. :(

It’s now been at least 12 days and the thought that he’s hiding no longer seems feasible, sadly.

@Eli9
Yes, searching for “remains”, “very real possibility of foul play”, and “moving forward with a possible criminal investigation” were all said by law enforcement to mainstream media. And then the warrant for the landfill. :(

It’s now been at least 12 days and the thought that he’s hiding no longer seems feasible, sadly.
Ok, thanks I stand corrected. Thanks for combing through the thread!!
And no I don't think he is hiding either. I hope we get answers. I have a feeling we will

Just thinking out loud:
It’s disturbing to me, and presumably to law enforcement, as they shift into investigative mode, with “very real possibility of foul play”:

1. That although police asked the nearby public for footage from ring cams, car cams, cctv, not a single image of Sebastian appeared on any of them. No image of him leaving the house, walking through yards, leaving the neighborhood.
2. That the mom and stepdad claimed to be shocked that he was gone in the morning, but knew he’d worn an all black outfit and carried a flashlight.

Just thinking out loud:
It’s disturbing to me, and presumably to law enforcement, as they shift into investigative mode, with “very real possibility of foul play”:

1. That although police asked the nearby public for footage from ring cams, car cams, cctv, not a single image of Sebastian appeared on any of them. No image of him leaving the house, walking through yards, leaving the neighborhood.
2. That the mom and stepdad claimed to be shocked that he was gone in the morning, but knew he’d worn an all black outfit and carried a flashlight.
It is hard to believe, in this day and age, that no cameras have caught a glimpse of him. Just about everyone I know has a ring camera (except us-our camera faces inside due to a naughty dog we have) and many couriers/delivery services are snapling photos of packages. People also have dash cams in their cars.

I take it as a bad sign and that there is familial involvement.

It is hard to believe, in this day and age, that no cameras have caught a glimpse of him. Just about everyone I know has a ring camera (except us-our camera faces inside due to a naughty dog we have) and many couriers/delivery services are snapling photos of packages. People also have dash cams in their cars.

I take it as a bad sign and that there is familial involvement.
I think that’s what law enforcement took it as, too. And why they searched the landfill where the family trash goes. They wonder if he actually left the house.

I think that’s what law enforcement took it as, too. And why they searched the landfill where the family trash goes. They wonder if he actually left the house.
I can’t help it. I go to wondering how Sebastian is contained if deceased. Sad thoughts going on in my head. I just learned baby Halo from the Amber Alert is deceased. :( What is wrong with people?

Ok. Anyone have any theories?
Mom and SR had dinner out of the house 2/25. That has to have been verified right?
Mom and step dad were on the phone 2/25 from 9:43 till around midnight. Same as above, verified by phone records?
Did SR leave during or after that phone call, did someone come pick him up after midnight, or did someone from inside remove him after midnight?
Did something happen after dinner and that phone call was an open line to make it appear like a conversation but instead remove SR?

Isn't there another child in the house? A step brother? It was referenced at least once IIRC. Would someone inside the house remove SR while another child was asleep?

Would someone come and pick up SR if they are already trying for custody of another child in (?) another state?
Frankly none of it makes sense to me unless SR was the one to leave. But why was the door locked.
I can make up explanations for the flashlight and last known clothing but unless he had keys why was the door locked.

My last thought is that by both mom and stepdad's account SR was really desperate to have friends. When asked what he wanted for Christmas or b-days he would always ask for friends. Maybe he was lured. Is it a possibility?
IDK, I just really want him found.
JMO

Ok. Anyone have any theories?
Mom and SR had dinner out of the house 2/25. That has to have been verified right?
Mom and step dad were on the phone 2/25 from 9:43 till around midnight. Same as above, verified by phone records?
Did SR leave during or after that phone call, did someone come pick him up after midnight, or did someone from inside remove him after midnight?
Did something happen after dinner and that phone call was an open line to make it appear like a conversation but instead remove SR?

Isn't there another child in the house? A step brother? It was referenced at least once IIRC. Would someone inside the house remove SR while another child was asleep?

Would someone come and pick up SR if they are already trying for custody of another child in (?) another state?
Frankly none of it makes sense to me unless SR was the one to leave. But why was the door locked.
I can make up explanations for the flashlight and last known clothing but unless he had keys why was the door locked.

My last thought is that by both mom and stepdad's account SR was really desperate to have friends. When asked what he wanted for Christmas or b-days he would always ask for friends. Maybe he was lured. Is it a possibility?
IDK, I just really want him found.
JMO
I haven’t seen anywhere that it’s been verified of Sunday till Monday morning. I would think in a press conference LE would’ve verified this been LE has been silence on this case.

I haven’t seen anywhere that it’s been verified of Sunday till Monday morning. I would think in a press conference LE would’ve verified this been LE has been silence on this case.
Come again? I don't understand what, exactly, you are trying to say. Can you please clarify your post?

Come again? I don't understand what, exactly, you are trying to say. Can you please clarify your post?
I'm not the OP but maybe they are saying that LE hasn't come out and said that it has been verified about the Sunday night dinner or the Sunday night phone call between mom and stepdad? And that's true, to my knowledge. They haven't gotten that specific. I am just speculating that those events were investigated by LE. With all of the resources dedicated so far that would make sense to me. IYKWIM.
But if @Lovemycat would like to expand on the post that may be helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko