Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #22

Just watched the online show. So Japan was noted on MB's International Drivers Licence application as her first place of call on her trip! I honestly wish we had all banded together and got a few of the amazing people on here in to the audience to ask some questions.

Back on the table

Just watched the online show. So Japan was noted on MB's International Drivers Licence application as her first place of call on her trip! I honestly wish we had all banded together and got a few of the amazing people on here in to the audience to ask some questions.
Good to know !

So there is a possibility there was a "marriage" if sorts ??

Or at least a buying trip....

Back on the table

Very much so. I also feel now that Laura knew about the Japan Drivers Licence info and that is why she was so adamant in her podcast that information would be found in Japan. I now want to listen to her podcast again to see if there are any other unintended "leakages".

Very much so. I also feel now that Laura knew about the Japan Drivers Licence info and that is why she was so adamant in her podcast that information would be found in Japan. I now want to listen to her podcast again to see if there are any other unintended "leakages".
Yes agree !
Shes been with them since 2019

Also the Oust house bnb near Battle of Hastings
@Lord Peter Flimsy

Absolutely woeful NSW and QLD BDM departments !!!
The WHOLE of Australia's legislation needs a complete overhaul!!!
This case has shown the disgusting lazy law enforcement in each State, the lack of correspondence through various departments on criminals and the WOEFUL legislation pitfalls that families of missing people have to go through.

I'm ashamed of my own country.

Im SO VERY SORRY for each and every family that has never found their missing loved ones due to the complete negligence of government departments.

Marion will have a legacy in the sweeping changes for all missing people is my hope. :(

Yes agree !
Shes been with them since 2019

Also the Oust house bnb near Battle of Hastings
@Lord Peter Flimsy

Absolutely woeful NSW and QLD BDM departments !!!
The WHOLE of Australia's legislation needs a complete overhaul!!!
This case has shown the disgusting lazy law enforcement in each State, the lack of correspondence through various departments on criminals and the WOEFUL legislation pitfalls that families of missing people have to go through.

I'm ashamed of my own country.

Im SO VERY SORRY for each and every family that has never found their missing loved ones due to the complete negligence of government departments.

Marion will have a legacy in the sweeping changes for all missing people is my hope. :(
The mention of the "Ballina Bone" almost made me weep. Where is it? You have to start wondering if this has been such a "cluster'muck" (sp on purpose) that that bone will never be available for testing as it would not be in the "best interests" of authorities.. I suspect it will be "lost".

The mention of the "Ballina Bone" almost made me weep. Where is it? You have to start wondering if this has been such a "cluster'muck" (sp on purpose) that that bone will never be available for testing as it would not be in the "best interests" of authorities.. I suspect it will be "lost".
Yes and the whole DNA debacle for Sally!
That is so so deplorable.

On top of the QLD Forensic Lab thats just been investigated for its appallingly decades long clusterflock ! One good thing out of that is double jeopardy overhaul.

But honestly WHY does there need to be an investigation into every bloody Government department before anyone does their job correctly!!!

Imagine if it was a politicians loved one missing for decades!

:(:(:(How sad too that Ghislaine Danlois-Dubois had to borrow clothes for her interview because he stole all her money :(

I mean what the hell is wrong with this deH family!!!

The son writes an email saying he will sue the victim
And the father has a full time job stealing life savings from women!!!

And diane doesnt know a thing???

WHERE are the investigations into this family ????

HOW is he paying for his top notch lawyer?!

Back on the table

I apologise, a while ago I purchase this book and was going to scrutinise for clues but in the meantime had some disruptive personal health issues to deal with and never did. From scanning through it, it was my opinion that it couldn't be ruled out that AKA wrote this drivel and I don't think we ever did find the real author. There was a reading by an actor at the release event.

JMO MOO

:(:(:(How sad too that Ghislaine Danlois-Dubois had to borrow clothes for her interview because he stole all her money :(

I mean what the hell is wrong with this deH family!!!

The son writes an email saying he will sue the victim
And the father has a full time job stealing life savings from women!!!

And diane doesnt know a thing???

WHERE are the investigations into this family ????

HOW is he paying for his top notch lawyer?!

Now is the time to put pressure. Are people who live in their area contacting their local politicians and lobbying for LE and all relevant authorities to open up investigation cases?

I apologise, a while ago I purchase this book and was going to scrutinise for clues but in the meantime had some disruptive personal health issues to deal with and never did. From scanning through it, it was my opinion that it couldn't be ruled out that AKA wrote this drivel and I don't think we ever did find the real author. There was a reading by an actor at the release event.

JMO MOO
Yes we have the reading of the book tagged in the link above in my post. If you go to the page it has a link in one of the comments.
Be a great time to check out the Books FB page too before anything gets deleted....these things seem to grow legs !!!

Now is the time to put pressure. Are people who live in their area contacting their local politicians and lobbying for LE and all relevant authorities to open up investigation cases?
I think they are but as Sally said tonight the NSW police , QLD police and any other government in handling of missing persons cases, including BDM departments dont work together!!
A perfect quagmire for criminals!

JMO MOO
I thought about it too but IF he did write it, the thought of giving him money made me sick.
Lol

Maybe you could post pages up ....copyright wouldnt be an issue for him Im sure lol

Is it possible that M D'H is actually the writer of this book, or possibly the maker of the facebook page? The "likes" are all people linked to the tourism industry.. almost like they are "paid" likes.

Nah it's written by a male sexist pig IMO. Maybe got his daughter to do all the likes for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back