Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the interviews with JS and the one with SS have been transcribed and posted. It may have been in the thread prior. I believe they were under spoiler blocks due to the length.

Anyone remember who did that? I'll hunt for it, but before someone does it again, we should see if the original can just be brought forward. And if they aren't, they should also go in the media thread.

The Univision interview with Maddie's friend is one I don't believe has been translated and transcribed yet though.
here is a transcription
Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

ETA I've placed this link in the Media only thread as well.

from above post:

"

SS: A living nightmare. It’s a living nightmare. Day started off like any other, and I just want to wake up. I just get hit with waves of the reality, just it setting in. Soon as it got dark last night, we really… we started falling apart because we knew it wasn’t going to come to an end."

Wow.

"We knew..."

How was that I wonder? What did "we do?" Because if MS had run away to the woods, or any other scenario "we" could have been hoping she walks through the door any minute, etc.

Unreal!

I'm just flabbergasted here, what now???

WFTV: What has the conversation been with Jenn since?

SS: [Exhale] She’s been very… well, it started with me. She’s been holding it together really well and uh… but it just keeps coming in waves. Just reality keeps hitting… that we don’t know where she is. We don’t know if she’s safe [exhale], and we’re just scared. We just want her home.

WFTV: Have you, like literally, put boots on the ground? Went out…

SS: Yeah, I even went out with the cops… uh, where I had dropped her off and we looked all up and down the road, all in the communities. There was nothing helpful. None of the cameras were pointing at the street, nothing. Which, in 2024, was surprising. The church across the street had some cameras, and they mentioned seeing her waiting around in the parking lot for awhile before moving on and that was it. But it was grainy… it was grainy footage and not much else.

SS: [Exhale] She’s been very… well, it started with me. She’s been holding it together really well and uh… but it just keeps coming in waves. Just reality keeps hitting… that we don’t know where she is. We don’t know if she’s safe [exhale], and we’re just scared. We just want her home.

SS: Yeah, I even went out with the cops… uh, where I had dropped her off and we looked all up and down the road, all in the communities. There was nothing helpful. None of the cameras were pointing at the street, nothing. Which, in 2024, was surprising. The church across the street had some cameras, and they mentioned seeing her waiting around in the parking lot for awhile before moving on and that was it. But it was grainy… it was grainy footage and not much else.
This son of a bugger planned this in advance. He knew the cameras there weren’t gonna be helpful to police. He thought he was so smart. I hope he’s scared out of his tiny little mind.

Can imagine what LE must have thought having him along...."Look, none of these cameras point the right....uh...."

On a serious note, seeing everything typed out is so helpful.

"It started with me..." Yes,it did you nasty creep.....

It seems JS also did an interview with Telemundo. Is anyone fluent in Spanish? I don't think the interview is in the media links yet, but it could be interesting/informative.

Edited to add: I think we might get some additional information and clarity about the current living situation between SS & JS (where his actual address was and where all the adults were when) and some other things from these videos in Spanish, but I could use some help with the translations and original sources. Thanks!

Edited x2 JS speaks here, and it looks as though her mom and other family were with her: Continúa la búsqueda de Madeline Soto de 13 años de edad, desaparecida en el Condado Orange

Disclaimer. I typed this into Google translator from the CC at the bottom of the video. Keep in mind that translators can skew things a bit.

One thing I took away from this interview is that she made no mention that Maddie hung out at the church for a while, before walking off to school, as we've seen her say in other videos.

News guy - This investigation continues to find the whereabouts of the minor. Madeline Soto is a 13-year-old girl who was last seen on the morning of Monday, February 26th.

JS - My boyfriend took her to school. He left her next to the church that is next to Del Middle School and they left her there and she started walking and he drove away and left.

News guy - Authorities with the Orange County Sheriff's Office have been searching for her in a wooded area near the middle school. I think they are investigating right now.

JS - The videos that are left on the street. There is a video of a church that is next to the school where they believe my daughter was seen, she is wearing a green sports shirt, black shorts and white Crocs according to her relatives.

That day she forgot her cell phone at home. What does that mother's instinct tell you? What did someone take? My daughter in my heart?

Someone took my daughter away from me because it is not normal for her to leave just like that. To run away.

News guy - Relatives affirm that there was no discussion at home or reasons for the young woman to leave the house.

JS - Please give her back to me, make sure she is healthy, make sure she is fine. I just want her. I just want her back.

News guy - The authorities are asking for the community's help. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Madeline Soto is asked to come forward.

Video to keep things together: Continúa la búsqueda de Madeline Soto de 13 años de edad, desaparecida en el Condado Orange

Last edited:
Interesting....

I keep returning to the image of JS comforting SS...he was seated and basically in hysterics, while she stood beside him, rubbing, patting, soothing....

Just so odd, you know? :(
Amateur theater, IMO. He dabbing at his many eyelashes ..... She isn't looking at his face; he isn't looking at her face .... they know and are a team. MOO

I’m sure it’s been discussed previously but OMG… the amount of non custodial battery/SA charges…. so I imagine some parents out there had to find out there child was a victim this way. What a monster.
Well see what is confusing to me is if those non custodial charges are still Maddy. Because I don't think he would have any kind of authority over Maddy in the court's eyes. He was/is with her mother and they've had an on-and-off relationship for years, BUT they've never married and he did not adopt Maddy. Sure he is an adult that occupied the home with Maddy sometimes but he is not a parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM