GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

And, imho - if she had IMMEDIATELY shown remorse, entered alcohol rehab, worked to pay restitution to the Iskander family, set up a generous college fund for the remaining child & funding individual & family counseling with those socialite buck$ --she would have been offered a plea deal & still livin' that Socialite life.

But, the $$$$$ was invested in criminal defense lawyers, instead of the Iskander family.

Philanthropic?

jmho ymmv lrr
Well, charity starts at home so we could say she was a charitable by providing herself with the best defense money can buy
In all honesty this woman is her own worst enemy, is time to show contrition and empathy towards the Iskander family but nope, it is all about her

'I want you to unblock the videos,' she tells Alexis in one call detailed in the filing from February 23.
In addition, she's alleged to have told her teenage daughter to publicly release a body-camera video worn by a deputy that had been sealed by Judge Brandolino and even wrote a letter to the victims' mother after she was found guilty.

Nancy and Karim Iskander, the two boys' parents, said they received the letter from Grossman on March 13.

She responds: 'I will.'

Her husband Peter then shockingly adds: 'Everything you want us to put out, honey, let us know. We're going to put it all out.'

'I want you to put everything out,' Rebecca confirms.

'I'm going to do everything for you, Mom,' Alexis responded. 'Everything. And so is Dad.'

The everything apparently included Rebecca trying to get Scott Erickson - the former Major League Baseball pitcher and her ex-boyfriend - to take the fall.

'You should call Scott Erickson and tell him to get on a video and that he needs to confess,' Rebecca said to Peter on February 25.

Peter Grossman responded: 'I know he needs to confess, but right now, I can't even talk about the case. But that guy needs to [know] you're in jail for him, and it drives me crazy.'

'Tell him to [make] a video and confess,' Rebecca repeated. 'I have a family.'

Rebecca repeated ‘I have a family’

WOW! That is tunnel vision, it shows she has no remorse and that she doesn’t care about their family. Just hers. The boys had a family too and now their family has to live without them.

Considering her pre-trial, trial, and post-conviction behaviour, you cannot get me to believe this woman is part of an ethical business or so close to sainthood.

Asking for fraudulent and illegal behaviors and showing absolutely no remorse does not portend well for honest business practices in their foundation.

Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Considering her pre-trial, trial, and post-conviction behaviour, you cannot get me to believe this woman is part of an ethical business or so close to sainthood.

Asking for fraudulent and illegal behaviors and showing absolutely no remorse does not portend well for honest business practices in their foundation.

Follow the money. Always follow the money.
So true. Always follow the money.
I have not followed this case much, has anything been stated or addressed publicly about their foundation dealings???

Her sentencing is April 10. Three weeks away.

Unless the judge puts a stop to her jailhouse phone calls, other than her legal representation, I think we can expect to hear about more attempts to discredit witnesses, jurors, or intimidate Erickson.

More transcripts of her calls.

More transcripts of her calls.

From your link

A hearing is set Friday in a Van Nuys courtroom involving the prosecution's request involving Grossman.

She is pure evil. I normally think there are shades of gray in most people, but I think she is just a narcissistic sociopath. She’s sad that she’s incarcerated and essentially feels nothing for the boys whose lives she stole.

Or the family that was completely changed forever.

Reading the transcripts, is staggering, because, she sounds like a crime boss, so coldly calculating and coordinating the plans. Zero remorse. Blame everyone else. I am not surprised. She and Betty Broderick can be BFF in prison.

Really interesting reading. She wants her husband to bribe someone with cash so he can see her?

Also interesting discussion about the medication. Should a spouse who is a licensed physician be allowed to prescribe medication to his wife?! That seems to be a huge conflict of interest.

She basically sounds like she wants everyone bribed, so she can get a new trial. Influence and money.

Fine. Get a new trial, it will have the same outcome. Guilty. At some point in time, money doesn't buy people who have values. RG doesn't seem to understand that concept. Money is meaningless to people who actually believe in justice. And doing the right thing.

Last edited:
What happens IF she actually gets a new trial? Do I think that will happen? No but I always worry about these things. With the transcripts released what impact would that have?
I still cant believe she wrote a letter to the Iskander family. :mad:

What happens IF she actually gets a new trial? Do I think that will happen? No but I always worry about these things. With the transcripts released what impact would that have?
I still cant believe she wrote a letter to the Iskander family. :mad:

I don't think that she will get a new trial. This one was so absolutely accommodating to her, with the delays, evidence against her not admitted, and the judge, practically spoon feeding the jury instructions that seemed overly generous and solicitous to the defense.

Seriously, I was actually worried about the outcome. But, in this case, it will work against her, because I didn't see anything that allows grounds for appeal. Aside from issues with the jury. But, having a team of investigators going after them after the trial, by the defense, was a bad move.

After she is sentenced and becomes a guest of the California Penal System, she will not be able to get medications prescribed by anyone other than the prison doctor. Prisons are notably stingy on their medical care, so there will be a basic menu of generics and she will not be getting anything that is prescribed by her husband, for sure.

Unclear as to how that is treated as she is in jail, but doubtful that the Sherrifs would allow outside prescriptions in a custodial jail setting.

Just another level of inappropriate privilege she seems to be demanding.

Which reminds me, where is that mug shot?

I don't blame her daughter. She was 16 in 2020, when RG hit the victims. Her entire teen years have probably been overshadowed by this ongoing drama. RG's life, energy, resources have probably gone into this, for years. Everything in the household has been revolving around this.

She is a victim too. Chance of normal life, stolen.

I don't blame her daughter. She was 16 in 2020, when RG hit the victims. Her entire teen years have probably been overshadowed by this ongoing drama. RG's life, energy, resources have probably gone into this, for years. Everything in the household has been revolving around this.

She is a victim too. Chance of normal life, stolen.

Yes, a victim of manipulation by her mother. I do feel very badly for Alexis. She is now being made the go-between in these inappropriate settings. I hope she does not forever feel she has failed her mother when RG gets shipped off to prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emdon92
Back