GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

Or the family that was completely changed forever.

Reading the transcripts, is staggering, because, she sounds like a crime boss, so coldly calculating and coordinating the plans. Zero remorse. Blame everyone else. I am not surprised. She and Betty Broderick can be BFF in prison.

Really interesting reading. She wants her husband to bribe someone with cash so he can see her?

Also interesting discussion about the medication. Should a spouse who is a licensed physician be allowed to prescribe medication to his wife?! That seems to be a huge conflict of interest.

She basically sounds like she wants everyone bribed, so she can get a new trial. Influence and money.

Fine. Get a new trial, it will have the same outcome. Guilty. At some point in time, money doesn't buy people who have values. RG doesn't seem to understand that concept. Money is meaningless to people who actually believe in justice. And doing the right thing.
Omg yes! She’s like a mafioso! Hopefully the cuckolded husband is not actually going around town throwing money at people and subverting the process!! Can he actually be that dumb?!

Yes, a victim of manipulation by her mother. I do feel very badly for Alexis. She is now being made the go-between in these inappropriate settings. I hope she does not forever feel she has failed her mother when RG gets shipped off to prison.
Unpopular opinion alert, I’m apologizing in advance :) I think Alexis is a mini-clone of her narcissistic mother. She was raised in utter privilege and can’t believe the justice system won’t just let a woman of her mother’s social stature free. She was apparently disrespectful to the victims’ family post-verdict, asked them how *they* could do this. Absolutely a normal teen could still support their mother, but I think the way she does it, lacking empathy and respect for the process, tells us a lot about who she is

Unpopular opinion alert, I’m apologizing in advance :) I think Alexis is a mini-clone of her narcissistic mother. She was raised in utter privilege and can’t believe the justice system won’t just let a woman of her mother’s social stature free. She was apparently disrespectful to the victims’ family post-verdict, asked them how *they* could do this. Absolutely a normal teen could still support their mother, but I think the way she does it, lacking empathy and respect for the process, tells us a lot about who she is

And how she was raised. Empathy, respect, are taught at home first. Doesn't seem like she had a chance to learn those values in her home.

You don't "teach" those values, children learn them by what they observe, taught by example.

I was going to break down the players and who RG was referring to during her conversations. But it is done far better, and with more in depth review than I could provide on the Facebook page for Jacob and Mark Iskander.

I was going to break down the players and who RG was referring to during her conversations. But it is done far better, and with more in depth review than I could provide on the Facebook page for Jacob and Mark Iskander.

There’s also a newer post on there with info regarding the claims made by RG in jail and info on tomorrow’s hearing

Or the family that was completely changed forever.

Reading the transcripts, is staggering, because, she sounds like a crime boss, so coldly calculating and coordinating the plans. Zero remorse. Blame everyone else. I am not surprised. She and Betty Broderick can be BFF in prison.

Really interesting reading. She wants her husband to bribe someone with cash so he can see her?

Also interesting discussion about the medication. Should a spouse who is a licensed physician be allowed to prescribe medication to his wife?! That seems to be a huge conflict of interest.

She basically sounds like she wants everyone bribed, so she can get a new trial. Influence and money.

Fine. Get a new trial, it will have the same outcome. Guilty. At some point in time, money doesn't buy people who have values. RG doesn't seem to understand that concept. Money is meaningless to people who actually believe in justice. And doing the right thing.
@mickey2942 ... I have just started reading up on this case, so obviously missed "years" worth of info. A couple of questions.... Has the baseball boyfriend EVER said anything? The medications: you reference scrips from the husband. Have specific scrips been referenced?

@mickey2942 ... I have just started reading up on this case, so obviously missed "years" worth of info. A couple of questions.... Has the baseball boyfriend EVER said anything? The medications: you reference scrips from the husband. Have specific scrips been referenced?

Erickson was charged with "Reckless Driving", he passed through the crosswalk prior to RG's car. There is video footage of this, a black car (presumably Erickson's Mercedes-Benz), that passed thru the intersection a minute or two prior to RG's car.

This is the video footage that RG thinks is so crucial to her case. MOO, is let it out, it was determined to not be relevant to the case. The other video is a bodycam worn by an officer, interviewing someone. It was considered "heresay" and not allowed.

RG is grasping at straws.

Wouldn't surprise me if RG is addicted to Benzodiazapine, (Valium), that she had in her system when her blood was analyzed.

She is probably going through withdrawal as well. Nice. You get NOTHING in jail. No fluffy pillows, or step down program to make your withdrawal more bearable. Cold turkey.

Wouldn't surprise me if RG is addicted to Benzodiazapine, (Valium), that she had in her system when her blood was analyzed.

She is probably going through withdrawal as well. Nice. You get NOTHING in jail. No fluffy pillows, or step down program to make your withdrawal more bearable. Cold turkey.
She does seem irritable and rattled.

Then the references to her husband writing her prescriptions. Surely they can't think she is going to get outside meds in jail?

Erickson was charged with "Reckless Driving", he passed through the crosswalk prior to RG's car. There is video footage of this, a black car (presumably Erickson's Mercedes-Benz), that passed thru the intersection a minute or two prior to RG's car.

This is the video footage that RG thinks is so crucial to her case. MOO, is let it out, it was determined to not be relevant to the case. The other video is a bodycam worn by an officer, interviewing someone. It was considered "heresay" and not allowed.

RG is grasping at straws.
And why would he EVER confess to this. She is delusional.

She does seem irritable and rattled.

Then the references to her husband writing her prescriptions. Surely they can't think she is going to get outside meds in jail?

Well, she is RG! Her husband should just PAY someone. Of course. Or TALK to someone. The chutzpah (narcissism) is epic here.

RG thinks she can just direct a judge to order a new trial. "Tom" is going to "talk" to him. Of course. RG wants meds, so, PG should just "talk" to another doctor, and get RG whatever meds she wants. STAT!

Reading the transcripts was enlightening. No wonder RG drove everywhere, she directs ĥer spouse like he is a flunky, instead of a medical doctor, running a foundation! She didn't care who was Listening, on the phone, everything she says is TRUTH! Of course.

"Convicted murderer, Rebecca Grossman". Again, "Socialite" is gone. How quickly things change.

I think that the issue of jury tampering is huge. And I was pretty sure that this was going to be RG's plan to get a new trial. I wonder if the private detective mentioned in the article will be charged with anything?

Well, she is RG! Her husband should just PAY someone. Of course. Or TALK to someone. The chutzpah (narcissism) is epic here.

RG thinks she can just direct a judge to order a new trial. "Tom" is going to "talk" to him. Of course. RG wants meds, so, PG should just "talk" to another doctor, and get RG whatever meds she wants. STAT!

Reading the transcripts was enlightening. No wonder RG drove everywhere, she directs ĥer spouse like he is a flunky, instead of a medical doctor, running a foundation! She didn't care who was Listening, on the phone, everything she says is TRUTH! Of course.
Chutzpah does not mean narcissism. Close English approximates are "gall" or "raw nerve."

The court needs to investigate how a private detective was able to access a juror's name and address. The personal information of the jurors was ordered sealed by the judge.

Did the private investigator have a privilege to access this?

If I were a juror in this trial, I would be incensed if a private investigator approached me at my home and asked questions about the verdict.

I would also assume this meant that the Grossman family had access to my name and home address, as well as the same for the other jurors. Clearly, the Grossmans have enough money for a squad of private investigator and any kind of internet sleuths to track down juror profiles and communications. From the reported jailhouse conversations of RG, it seems like nothing is off the table in trying to tamper with the court process that found her guilty on all charges.

Certainly this must be a type of jury tampering attempt?

Last edited:
It is jury tampering and should be punished severely. RG and everyone involved should face charges and be prosecuted to the max. This sort of thing is totally unacceptable and an example should be made here.

I agree.

RG seems unable to comply with the law or with the judge. She, and her family, are showing no respect to the court, the judge, or to the grieving family.

Makes the Grossman's look very uncharitable, unlike the big claims for their Foundation.

Honestly, it makes me wonder about the judge in this case. Who is "Tom"? And the instructions to the jury, to make sure to "consider" the lesser charges. Like he was literally spoon feeding the jury for the outcome he wanted.

I quoted it exactly, it is a few pages back. It may be time to consider a new judge. Have Judge Brandolino recuse himself. Just a thought

This is about Mark and Jacob Iskander, who were cherished children. We need to keep them front and center here. One "Random Act of Kindness" today...just for them.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711129698582.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711129698582.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 3

Judge ruled she can continue to have phone privileges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking
Back