GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

I wonder how she enjoyed another ride on her 1hr 45 min inmate transport from York.

Guess she’ll be getting used to these rides for these court dates.
I think it takes much longer. If there are other inmates at different facilities, they have to all travel together. You have to wait, depending on the court times of other inmates. She might not get back until later in the afternoon. This is what I heard, but not sure how it works.

Random topic question after looking at picture of FD on bike again in NC and jogging in Farmington.

Question: Does anyone think that perhaps FD could have been taking supplemental hormones or steroids and these might have bulked up his body along with enhanced his rage?

We know he didn’t do physical labour but he did have at home gym with large collection of weights. He did bike but his petite body doesn't look like a cyclists body and with his water skiing perhaps that is what accounts for the arm and leg muscles? Idk?
I don’t have any experience with recognizing the difference between naturally pumped up muscles vs steroid enhanced but do wonder if this perhaps played a role in his most likely rage at Welles and also possibly explain his erratic and aggressive behaviour in Family Court over the March-May period too?

We also don’t know if he was blood tested when he was arrested iirc?

View attachment 492049
Probably on TRT. I am a bodybuilder.

AAS only enhance rage if you are predisposed to it. I am very mellow and stay mellow even on it.

That being said, FD was the poster child for those who should not be using, as he obviously has a lot of mental issues that will be amplified with AAS use.

Probably on TRT. I am a bodybuilder.

AAS only enhance rage if you are predisposed to it. I am very mellow and stay mellow even on it.

That being said, FD was the poster child for those who should not be using, as he obviously has a lot of mental issues that will be amplified with AAS use.
Thanks so much! Have been curious about this topic for a long time. Judge Heller when she called him out in court for lying on the record also mentioned his anger issues and called his lying pathological and his behaviour erratic. I also wondered about coke as he and MT both looked quite strung out and coming down off of something in their arrest photos imo. Moo

….Troconis, who was handcuffed behind her back, smiled at supporters including her mother, as well as Clara Duperron, known as "Petu,"….
…..
In court Thursday, Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Moran and Robert Frost told Judge Alex Hernandez they would meet prior to the next court date to see whether they could negotiate a resolution to the matter prior to Troconis' sentencing following her March 1….

The prosecutor said she had shared the sealed report with Frost, under the instructions he show it to nobody else without a judge's permission.
……
During Troconis' brief appearance Thursday, the judge noted that if Troconis were convicted of contempt, she no longer would get credit toward her eventual sentence for the charges she was convicted of at trial.

"Maybe a short date would be appropriate," Hernandez said prior to raising her bail a nominal $100 at Frost's request.

Stamford AdvocateMichelle Troconis' contempt of court case related to Dulos report continued2 hours ago

Photos at link….she’s looking old imo

Does anybody else think she looks tranquilized? The affect looks even odder than usual imo. But perhaps she had to get up at 6 to be in court by 10? Moo
She probably had to get up at 3 or 4. She did look "high" walking in the court smiling and blowing kisses to Petu and family. I agree, this is not normally how she moves. She is probably on a high dose of something for her BPD.

Well I am confused. And not by y’all. Ok, so the states attorney sent ‘discovery’ to team MT for the contempt charge hearing. Wouldn’t it really be the screen shot images showing the note passing from CL, MT flipping the screen down upon mother’s prompt, and other evidence as to what she had done with that report? Including what should not be allowed? And how it is she obtained it?
And as others noted, wonderful…… more copies of the shamed sealed report in circulation? I am inclined to think, as was noted weeks back, not to put much of a wager on this contempt matter being properly assessed? And if that is the case, it would be most unfortunate IMO. Is there something in the water up there in CT?
Wow…… MOO.

In my notes I have a motions hearing - re defense's motion for acquittal & new trial on 4/10/24.
Is that still true @Tink56 ? or anyone else that can access the court site. TIA!
@Niner Looks like continued to may 15th for contempt:

Last edited:
Well I am confused. And not by y’all. Ok, so the states attorney sent ‘discovery’ to team MT for the contempt charge hearing. Wouldn’t it really be the screen shot images showing the note passing from CL, MT flipping the screen down upon mother’s prompt, and other evidence as to what she had done with that report? Including what should not be allowed? And how it is she obtained it?
And as others noted, wonderful…… more copies of the shamed sealed report in circulation? I am inclined to think, as was noted weeks back, not to put much of a wager on this contempt matter being properly assessed? And if that is the case, it would be most unfortunate IMO. Is there something in the water up there in CT?
Wow…… MOO.
The person that prepared the AA also conducted the investigation so there is that material that was sent to defence as well. There was also an affidavit from Carrie Luft and we don’t know if any others were interviewed by the investigator. We also do know if the investigation implicated Mama Troconis for tapping MT on the shoulder to warn her about what was happening?

I just don’t know why they didn’t just send it all over immediately as it was already done. Simply seems like more time wasted. Judge made mention of if MT is convicted on contempt that it would impact her time served or something else that I didn’t understand. So, judge wants the contempt situation heard and resolved sooner rather than later. Idk why if there is an issue with conviction impacting time served calculations why MT attorney wasn’t all over state to get discovery weeks ago?

moo

Do I understand this correctly?

If Michelle is convicted of contempt of court and is sentence to jail time for that, the time that she is in jail awaiting sentencing can't count as "time served" for the conspiracy to murder charge, and the related crimes, because it is going to be credited to serving her contempt time?

would one judge be allowed to have the sentence they bring down served at the same time as a sentence that another judge brings down?

So prosecutors want her convicted and sentenced sooner, while defense does not feel time pressure?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back