GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Do I understand this correctly?

If Michelle is convicted of contempt of court and is sentence to jail time for that, the time that she is in jail awaiting sentencing can't count as "time served" for the conspiracy to murder charge, and the related crimes, because it is going to be credited to serving her contempt time?

would one judge be allowed to have the sentence they bring down served at the same time as a sentence that another judge brings down?

So prosecutors want her convicted and sentenced sooner, while defense does not feel time pressure?

MOO
Perhaps they'd like the contempt conviction on her record when she's presented for sentencing on the conspiracy to murder conviction. Stack the deck, she's a repeat criminal.

HAD TO DO AN EDIT FOR A DRAFT I FORGOT ABOUT
In my notes I have a motions hearing - re defense's motion for acquittal & new trial on 4/10/24.
Is that still true @Tink56 ? or anyone else that can access the court site. TIA!
I think the April 10th hearing is to respond to JS's motions? It's listed under awaiting disposition on that date. I'm not a lawyer....just think that's it.
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 101793 JL SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 112
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241178-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$6,000,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:Awaiting DispositionNext Court Date:
4/10/2024 9:00 AM​
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
53a-155CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019
53a-155TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019
53a-155CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/29/2019
53a-155TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​
1​
5/29/2019
53a-166*HINDERING PROSECUTION 2ND DEG
C​
Felony​
1​
5/29/2019

Judges always seem to choose concurrent sentencing. I hope Judge Randolph remains mindful of the trial being about her credibility. She failed. Let her serve each sentence per charge consecutively. She needs to remain in captivity for at least 20 years. Not 20 years minus years.

Do I understand this correctly?

If Michelle is convicted of contempt of court and is sentence to jail time for that, the time that she is in jail awaiting sentencing can't count as "time served" for the conspiracy to murder charge, and the related crimes, because it is going to be credited to serving her contempt time?

would one judge be allowed to have the sentence they bring down served at the same time as a sentence that another judge brings down?

So prosecutors want her convicted and sentenced sooner, while defense does not feel time pressure?

MOO
Have to send out an SOS to @lucegirl on this one as these sentencing rules weren't well explained by the wonderful press folks.

Judges always seem to choose concurrent sentencing. I hope Judge Randolph remains mindful of the trial being about her credibility. She failed. Let her serve each sentence per charge consecutively. She needs to remain in captivity for at least 20 years. Not 20 years minus years.
Yes, but there is the other issue that the last stat for CT was that on avg people serve only 44% of the time charged. Its for this reason that I hope Judge Randolph goes for consecutive and simply stacks up the time for each charge.
MOO

Awaiting video of Mama T's presser today.
Looked around but can't find anything.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if nobody runs it?
Its there on WFSB video posted above....its unintelligible imo...not sure what the last part of her stmt is referring to...wish she would just speak spanish and then perhaps we could understand her....moo

Awaiting video of Mama T's presser today.
Looked around but can't find anything.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if nobody runs it?

See video starting at 1:50 mark for Mama Troconis....what does 'mother like her' mean? Is this in reference to JF? If so, its on par with the reference to JF as a "Toothbrush" for the forensic discussion that was demanded by Jon Schoenhorn which imo was probably one of his top "*advertiser censored* hat" moves of the MT trial. MOO

Yes, but there is the other issue that the last stat for CT was that on avg people serve only 44% of the time charged. Its for this reason that I hope Judge Randolph goes for consecutive and simply stacks up the time for each charge.
MOO

I do believe for her accessory charge she has to serve 85% of her sentence. MOO

I do believe for her accessory charge she has to serve 85% of her sentence. MOO
Yes you are absolutely correct per usual on this! but I was just reporting the very sad stat on the 'on avg' amts that folks serve....IDK what you all think but 44% seems low to me....but CT was also advocating for wholesale release of many convicts during COVID which ended up being quite controversial and PER USUAL not a peep from Hartford, AG Tong or the 'wonderful' governor or even the US Senators Blumenthal and Murphy (Blumenthal I believe signed off on all the Federal nominees if I recall too and listening to their testimony put me in a funk that I still haven't recovered from and has me counting my lucky stars for dual citizenship and counting the days until flight from CT is possible!). I'll never forget listening to both State and Federal Judicial appointment hearings over the past few years (I gave up as it was simply too depressing, particularly for the Federal appointments) and over and over hearing from nominees how it is so important to reduce sentencing across the board and release more and more prisoners.

IDK, but I found it quite upsetting and scary as its quite a challenge to convict anyone in CT so the ones that are convicted are usually in that category for very serious and good reason imo. So, to hear judicial nominees argue to reduced sentencing and early release or release automatically at 65 etc. simply seemed wrong and inappropriate imo for many of the serious offenders.

It shocked me to see that even the infamous "Woodchipper Murder" Richard Crafts was released in 2020 early under a "statutory good time" program and he originally had a 50 year sentence issued in 1990 for the murder of his wife. Richard Crafts was sentenced to serve 50 years in prison. On January 30, 2020, Richard Crafts was released from prison and sent to live at a halfway house in Bridgeport. Richard Crafts was released early because of "statutory good time," which allows sentences to be shortened for good behavior and jailhouse jobs. I found this early release shocking and many protested but per usual no intervention from Hartford and this cold blooded killer who dismembered his wife, froze her body and then ran the body parts through a chipper effectively served 10 years in prison before being released to a half way house. Only in CT folks, Only in CT!

MT is probably looking at the Crafts early release and thinking she will be out in 10 years too....sad thing is that she is probably going to be correct in her assessment of the very broken CT system.

moo (and angry)

Last edited:
CT courts never fail to disappoint! MT was caught red handed on video showing the sealed report on her computer in the courtroom. Send her away now, why do we need more hearings on this?
I'm laughing as I'm typing this as I'm not sure why I'm bothering on this topic to tell you the truth. My guess is that unless the Judge puts his foot down (not a good bet in CT fwiw) that there might be 1-2 more continuances, maybe some pretrial motions, perhaps some in chambers meetings and 1-2 more in Court appearances. Just a guess. Judge did seem a bit insistent today on getting this case wrapped up so perhaps it will be handled by plea or expedited to the extent possible in CT? I'm not sure what the defence might even be? The video clearly showed the document and the document was verified by the Investigator. I do truly think the public should be made aware of HOW MT got the report and if it was obtained from her attorney's as is my suspicion. I also do not understand why Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson (or Felsen or something like that) did not appear to be investigated by the State as they had at least one hard copy and god knows how many digital copies that did not appear to be secured?

Not sure who at the State's Atty office is supposed to be on the issue of the investigation but it looks like its been punted to the junior states atty who was operating the AV in the Courtroom. There seems to be no push to get the report back from Jon Schoenhorn or Audrey Felsen/Felson or whatever which I find beyond unbelievable even realising that its CT and the judiciary never fails to disappoint ever!
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back