GA - Meredith Emerson, 24, Blood Mountain, 4 January 2008

He has 2 similar white vans; he probably had all different illegally stolen plates to put on either one at different times.
A cabin in NC? I won't be surprised now if GMH hiked to random cabins also and squatted at them..

They are looking at him for Patrice Endres? Sp? Hairdresser, not sure you all talked about this, haven't been here, just typing while news is on.

reopening her case
Do we have any links to articles on her case? Not finding anything.

He has 2 similar white vans; he probably had all different illegally stolen plates to put on either one at different times.
A cabin in NC? I won't be surprised now if GMH hiked to random cabins also and squatted at them..

The cabin is supposedly in Wolf Creek. Still no confirmation on that. Squatting is a big possibility, IMO.

Were the salon where Patricia may have been abducted from and the Qwik stop where Meredith's belongings were found that close to each other? I didn't realise they may have been so close together. Does anyone have a map of an area that would show both places along with the distances between the two places?

If the areas are indeed that close together, then that adds credence to the possibility that both were taken by one perp. This would be in addition to other similarities, wallets taken, both were attractive women that were likely abducted, etc..

Lion

If this man is 61 years old and is abducting/ murdering attractive women, that indicates a sexual motive. What's the chance, at his age, that he just started killing?
I wonder if he is a serial killer who has killed undetected up and down the Eastern seaboard for many years?
Maybe age has caused him to start making mistakes which he didn't used to make.. Also, the technology available to LE has changed drastically from 40 years ago, if he started killing in his early 20's.

If Hilton has two similar white vans, where does he keep the second van? He must have a hideout somewhere. Also, did he go hunting on January 1st? Was Meredith just a "lucky find", or would he have taken someone else, had she not been on the trail that day?

(snip)
When a customer arrived for her noon appointment, Patrice's salon, Tamber's Trim-N-Tan, was empty. The front door was unlocked, her purse and keys were on her desk, her lunch was in the microwave, and her car was out in front, parked at an odd angle. But the cash drawer was empty. Patrice had disappeared without a trace.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/jeremy_bryan_jones/2.html

I do think they might find a connection to the Bryant case. Many similarities plus using the ATM card to successfully pull $300.00 out of their account. If GMH were able to prey on them and get the pin number from John Bryant...this would make him more willing to do it again for the same reason.

I don't think sexual assault was part of his scenario, but I could be wrong. It sounds more about the kill and the ATM card, imo. He sounds like a hunter stalking his prey to me.

With the tag coming up with NC tags, it certainly could place him somewhere in NC at one point or he could have stolen the plate while in GA. It will be interesting to see if it belongs to him and if it gives LE another address to search for evidence.

Were the salon where Patricia may have been abducted from and the Qwik stop where Meredith's belongings were found that close to each other? I didn't realise they may have been so close together. Does anyone have a map of an area that would show both places along with the distances between the two places?

Lion

News articles I've read said that they caught him at a QuikTrip in Cumming -- there's only one.
Here's a Google Map directions for the two locations. It says they're about 7 miles apart. Still VERY close.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...22quiktrip"+cumming&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...68&sspn=33.160552,82.265625&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1

If this man is 61 years old and is abducting/ murdering attractive women, that indicates a sexual motive. What's the chance, at his age, that he just started killing?
I wonder if he is a serial killer who has killed undetected up and down the Eastern seaboard for many years?
Maybe age has caused him to start making mistakes which he didn't used to make.. Also, the technology available to LE has changed drastically from 40 years ago, if he started killing in his early 20's.

Hi Maria:blowkiss:. I think this is possible, too. If he abducted and murdered even just one lady, Meredith, then he may have done this before, imo. We have no evidence yet to suggest it is a fact that he abducted and murdered Patrice or anyone else in addition to Meredith. But, it is certainly possible, and if there is a connection, I sure hope LE finds it and can prove it. Patrice's family and loved ones are entitled to know the truth of who took and murdered her.

I think I even said in chat today that I think that if this slime is guilty, he may have done this before--his boldness wreaks of experience, however sloppy he may have been.

It is great to be back on ws after the crash, and it is great to read your posts, Maria!

Lion

(snip)
On April 15, 2004, something went wrong. Patrice had just finished up a hair appointment and was going to have lunch at 11:30am, when someone interrupted her. At around noon, Patrice's next client arrived at the Trim-N-Tan Salon to find it deserted. There was no sign of Patrice. The customer noted that Patrice's belongings were scattered about and her purse had not been taken. Patrice's meal was also left uneaten just outside the microwave. The client became alarmed and notified police. They came and took a report but there was no sign of Patrice anywhere.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=27631

The cabin is supposedly in Wolf Creek. Still no confirmation on that. Squatting is a big possibility, IMO.
Wolf Creek is on the state line between NC and GA. I looked this up last night. When I plotted things out on google map last night, the Wolf Pen Gap really stood out to me for some reason. If he had taken this road, it would have taken him to Suches and down. However, there is another road off that which in a roundabout way would take him exactly to Canton, where he tried using the ATM card. I found this point quite interesting since Cummings was more southeast and Canton would be out of the way for him to be had he come in a straight way from Vogel park.

News articles I've read said that they caught him at a QuikTrip in Cumming -- there's only one.
Here's a Google Map directions for the two locations. It says they're about 7 miles apart. Still VERY close.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&hs=ZQ3&q=%22quiktrip%22+cumming&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Thanks STEADFAST! They may not be directly next door to each other, but ita, they are close enough to indicate a possible correlation or even a possible relationship.

Meredith's and Patrice's families must both be going through so much. This is a new hell for Meredith's family, and Patrice's family may be reliving their hell. Gosh, I hope the truth is found, and that the killer(s) are caught and convicted.

Lion

(snip)
On April 15, 2004, something went wrong. Patrice had just finished up a hair appointment and was going to have lunch at 11:30am, when someone interrupted her. At around noon, Patrice's next client arrived at the Trim-N-Tan Salon to find it deserted. There was no sign of Patrice. The customer noted that Patrice's belongings were scattered about and her purse had not been taken. Patrice's meal was also left uneaten just outside the microwave. The client became alarmed and notified police. They came and took a report but there was no sign of Patrice anywhere.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=27631
Very interesting to me! Jeremy Jones I am quite familiar with as he was suspected in a case here of the two girls missing after one's parents were found dead in their burned trailer:

Jones has also been a suspect in the December 1999 killings of Danny and Kathy Freeman of Welch and the disappearance of their daughter Ashley and her friend Lauria Bible. He's also a suspect in the 1996 killings of David Oakley and Doris Harris in Afton and the 1999 death of Justin Hutchings of Picher.
He was also charged in the deaths of a 16-year-old Georgia girl and a woman in New Orleans.
http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=135171

Jones, as I recall, gave LE false leads on where the girls' bodies were. They could never connect him physically to the case. I think LE believes now he had nothing to do with this one.

STEAD, is the distance the same? I sometimes avoid downloading maps and other things. I have verrrrrry slow dial-up, and it often fails after several minutes of waiting for it to download. Thanks in advance.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot
Back