Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, 46, Crawfordville FL *merged threads*

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200771211012

If you look at the clothing, etc on this pic...does this really look like a 61 yr old male? How would a "drifter" have a button down shirt? I'm not so sure! I hope it IS this man so he can get what he deserves, but I don't want LE to be quick to charge him and let some young killer go free. JMHO. :)

Having known many homeless people, I know they don't have great options on what clothing they wear. Whatever you can find is what you wear. If it's a button down and it fits - you wear it.

I wouldn't rule out Hilton as Cheryl's killer just yet. Serials do lie or tell the truth when it benefits. He told the truth about Meredith's body to avoid the DP but if other cases come into play he could still be charged in other jurisdictions and prosecutors could seek the death penalty. So, I don't think he will be singing any songs of other bodies/murders. It is going to take good investigations to find out.

I hope they find conclusive evidence it was him. There are two things I fear. 1. They'll assume it was him and stop looking, leaving the real killer around. 2. They'll find out it's not him, and not find the real killer, leaving the real killer around.

Are there any surveillance photos of him using merediths card?
Am wondering if he used a disguise?

FLMOM, I keep going back to your vision, those of us who read alot about psychic visions know that there is more symbolic things associated. I thought you were right on when she was found off the backroads of hwy 20.... Could the camo truck at the bank be the one that saw this guy but didn't want to get involved because of his own problems???

I wouldn't rule out Hilton as Cheryl's killer just yet. Serials do lie or tell the truth when it benefits. He told the truth about Meredith's body to avoid the DP but if other cases come into play he could still be charged in other jurisdictions and prosecutors could seek the death penalty. So, I don't think he will be singing any songs of other bodies/murders. It is going to take good investigations to find out.

no, i wouldn't either....i believe the man that used Cheryl's atm card was Hilton....jmo

I researched a little more about where the ATM is located. Wow. I didn't realize he used an ATM on Tennessee St! The ATM card was used at 930 pm on two dates and then 730am on the final day. I guess he then figured that he was pushing his luck or, as cdt mentioned, he "knew" when he was going to be on the radar. What a huge coincidence or he figured that when the bank opened to hand over the footage on Monday am, he better stop.
I can't even look at the pictures of his face at the ATM. I read that he was described as wearing a mask, but his lips are so pronounced in the picture, it almost looks as if he has some kind of masking tape on his face.

i think it's tape of some kind also, on his face...not a mask...

I believe they have more substantial evidence than they are releasing to go ahead so quickly and define him as a prime suspect in Cheryl's case. This would point to DNA and/or other physical evidence they found on him or in his van perhaps creating a definite link. You know how careful they are about naming suspects anymore.

I believe they have more substantial evidence than they are releasing to go ahead so quickly and define him as a prime suspect in Cheryl's case. This would point to DNA and/or other physical evidence they found on him or in his van perhaps creating a definite link. You know how careful they are about naming suspects anymore.

They have identified him in the area for sure. His van has to be a plethora of evidence as Vernon Keenan said....We have tons of evidence.

They would have more than putting him in the area, imo. They have physical evidence which must tie him to the crime or crime scene.

I think that the families of the missing put their loved ones DNA in a national data base. When suspects such as Hilton come up, LE can compare samples with the data base and make matches. I am so glad that Hilton is off the streets. :)

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...112&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

A Florida prosecutor says he has enough evidence to charge Meredith Emerson's accused killer with a murder in that
state.

William Meggs, the district attorney in Leon County, told a
newspaper that authorities are prepared to charge Gary Michael
Hilton, 61, with killing 46-year-old Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, whose
body was found in the Apalachicola National Forest in December.

More at link - including a couple of cases they are trying to tie him to. They may have been discussed here, not sure I skimmed through the article....

That certainly didn't take long! They must have some overwhelmingly clear evidence.

The mask? Or the Material the mask was created from?

*I wasn't sure if I should stick this with the thread, or make a new one, since we now know it looks like he's for sure being charged? - LOL, I don't know how/if I can merge, but if someone would pm me w/ instructions, I'll gladly do so if it should be there^^*

L

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...112&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

A Florida prosecutor says he has enough evidence to charge Meredith Emerson's accused killer with a murder in that
state.

William Meggs, the district attorney in Leon County, told a
newspaper that authorities are prepared to charge Gary Michael
Hilton, 61, with killing 46-year-old Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, whose
body was found in the Apalachicola National Forest in December.

More at link - including a couple of cases they are trying to tie him to. They may have been discussed here, not sure I skimmed through the article....

YES!!!..good deal!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back