Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNR police
On January 30, 2008, a female came to police to report that she was sexually assaulted on October 22, 2007 at approximately 10:00pm on the first floor of the Brian Whalen Parking Garage. The victim reported that a male attacked her from behind, knocked her to the ground and held a gun to her head while he sexually assaulted her. The picture is a composite sketch of the suspect and the victim has described the suspect as: White Male Light Brown/Dirty Blonde 5’-8” to 5’-10” Slender to medium build Wearing a dark hooded pull over sweat shirt with no zippers or markings Athletic type nylon silver sweat pants with black stripes White Tennis Shoes The gun is described as black and silver type handgun.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...80131046&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

Wow!! I never thought about other victims coming forward. This is quite a break, I hope!!

The gun doesn't quite fit his MO tho. So far, no one has mentioned a weapon...have they?

Wow!! I never thought about other victims coming forward. This is quite a break, I hope!!

The gun doesn't quite fit his MO tho. So far, no one has mentioned a weapon...have they?

I don't recall hearing about a gun either.

It is a break but it is sad that so many victims don't feel comfortable coming forward. These women were lucky to be alive as obviously this perp is escalating. Or, Brianna would have been discovered by now.

SS it will be interesting if this is connected. The gun changes his profile.

Right, Dad. If it worked Oct. 22nd, why wouldn't he use it again Nov. 13th and Dec. 16th?

Maybe he had the gun, but didn't need it in the other attacks. WTF is up with this guy???

Right, Dad. If it worked Oct. 22nd, why wouldn't he use it again Nov. 13th and Dec. 16th?

Certainly think he would have shown it when he took his victim home and threatened her with violence.

I will be surprised if it is the same perp.

Am I understanding correctly that this latest victim did not contact the police before now?

Ok, I'll be the first to say it. I hope the latest victim isn't making this up to insert herself into the case.

ETA: Just sayin!

Does anyone have a better sketch from the latest reports? The one I am seeing is so faint I have to squint to see it!!!!:waitasec:

I think it very well could be a different guy. The use of a gun, the description of the perp, and it seems to me the only real thing that fits would be the style of pants.

Can a guy grow a soft, inch long plus goatee from Oct. 22nd until Dec. 16th? (Not a man and I don't have a clue)

I think it very well could be a different guy. The use of a gun, the description of the perp, and it seems to me the only real thing that fits would be the style of pants.

Can a guy grow a soft, inch long plus goatee from Oct. 22nd until Dec. 16th? (Not a man and I don't have a clue)

Some men could grow that in a week. But a couple of weeks or even a month they definitely could.

On tonight's "Without a Trace", Brianna was the missing person public service announcement. Normally, the show's PSA missing person has been missing a lot longer than Brianna.

The silky pants/shorts seems similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member