Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not personally known any devil worshippers, that I know of. BUT I do know some are around, because when I lived in Tucson there was problems with them killing little goats for their sacrifices and such. Poor little goats and cats would be found killed in foul ways. I had a friend who was a mental health counselor and she was shaken up BAD b/c so many of the teens she was seeing were saying they worshipped the devil. This was in the last 1980's. Also when I lived down in N.O. some of the voodoo people would kill animals, YES THEY WOULD, they lie about it though and try to look innocent. But there are evil groups out and about. In Abuquerque they even took the precaution last year not to adopt out ANY black cats during ALL of October b/c the devil worshippers hurt them. I know it's uncomfortable to be so watchful but EVERYONE be careful and watch out against these sneaky evil people!!!!

SB- thank you for the info, it's important to know, but I'm sorry I asked.
It's like the difference between suspecting and knowing- you know?

I truly, truly doubt the involvement of any kind of satanist/anything else around here. A group of sick people, perhaps - but satanists...not likely. This is a little hippie town. Hemp clothes and organic foods and whatnot.

Even if Jacobson were to have fallen and rolled down the hill into the pond,wouldn't there have been signs of scratches or bruising? Doesn't sound like that was the case,so he would have had to just walk himself in. Makes no sense.
I'm thinking that these are all crimes of opportunity. Someone is watching to see if anyone leaves the party unattended follows them and somehow renders them unable to defend themselves,and throws them in a body of water. Maybe I watch too many CSI's but is there such a drug that you could give by injection,that could not be detected,and a needle mark wouldn't show unless someone was looking for it?

BTW,my son is going to a party on a local college campus this weekend and the theme is "Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes". The guys dress in golf attire and the girls pretty much dress like they normally do,skirts up to their butts and *advertiser censored* exposed!

I truly, truly doubt the involvement of any kind of satanist/anything else around here. A group of sick people, perhaps - but satanists...not likely. This is a little hippie town. Hemp clothes and organic foods and whatnot.

Thank you for that local knowledge. It sounds alot like the college area in Vermont where Nick Garza vanished from.

SOrry guys- I cannot process today- who of any prospective vics have tested positive for GHB or some other oddly found drug- or did I dream this up?

I believe it was Josh that tested positive for Lithium. I haven't heard of any others testing positive for GHB.

Absolutely there are drugs that could be given by injection...but how would a person get that close with a needle without a struggle from the victim? I thought about that one already and it just doesn't work as well as slipping something into their drink.

Shultzan...how cold is it up there? I can't figure why an accidental drowning would happen in the middle of the pond...does anyone ever swim in it? Is it very wide? What's on the opposite side from where he was supposed to be walking?

Swim in it? I doubt that has ever been done. It is barely more than a stagnant mud puddle.

For those who think this is some sort of satanist-crap. Get real. This isn't a movie. This was probably done by some copy-cat who decided he/she wanted to cause a disturbance, get attention, create a scene, etc. There are sick people who get off on this type of thing and they don't need to be a satan worshipper nor part of some nation-wide underground organized terrorism unit devoted to killing off innocent college freshmen. Let's be realistic here.

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S429608.shtml?cat=300

In a bizarre, new twist in the case of Joshua Szostak, whose body was found in the Hudson River on April 22, a smiley face has been spotted painted on a tree at the Port of Albany. (more and video at the link)
smiley3.jpg

Absolutely there are drugs that could be given by injection...but how would a person get that close with a needle without a struggle from the victim? I thought about that one already and it just doesn't work as well as slipping something into their drink.

Could someone just sneak up behind someone and jab them? I know that sounds stupid and like I said,I watch too many CSI shows. Could someone watch as the person slowly became incapacitated? Maybe they take pleasure in that?

Cirrus,

What are the thoughts out there as to why they have already ruled this accidental? No tox screens or even an autopsy, yet, correct? That is bizarre and so premature, isn't it? Don't these cops follow the news at all? Here, we have been hearing about these cases since the beginning of the week. Though I have to say, even so, I noticed on the early news tonight that our local reporting of it (since Jacobson was from here) didn't mention the Jenkins and related cases either! How can these people not at least question whether to connect the dots!? I am baffled!

Eve

We are all baffled at the response from LE in every case. However, as I pointed out. No evidence means no investigation. Case closed.

They are not going to consider any drowning case related to what the Detectives have lined out on purpose. I think the reason they are closing them so quickly is to play down any connection right from the start. They strongly disagree with the theory presented by these men. I wouldn't be surprised if they were not getting a quick response from the FBI to shut down the cases, too.

Swim in it? I doubt that has ever been done. It is barely more than a stagnant mud puddle.

For those who think this is some sort of satanist-crap. Get real. This isn't a movie. This was probably done by some copy-cat who decided he/she wanted to cause a disturbance, get attention, create a scene, etc. There are sick people who get off on this type of thing and they don't need to be a satan worshipper nor part of some nation-wide underground organized terrorism unit devoted to killing off innocent college freshmen. Let's be realistic here.

To be honest, the entire thing is bizzare. Please be careful about chastising others for expressing their thoughts. TIA.

Today, renowned Forensic Pathologist Dr. Michael Baden released the results of his autopsy -- the second one conducted on the body of Josh Szostak. He told us the findings were consistent with the initial autopsy conducted in Greene County where Josh’s body was found in the Hudson River last week.

http://capitalnews9.com/content/headlines/115158/szostak-s-father-speaks-out/Default.aspx

Dr. Baden said, "The autopsy can only tell you so much as to what happened.
In this instance, there were no evidences of injury or struggle that we confirmed with the second autopsy. The investigation as to whether he fell in accidentally because he had been drinking or whether he was pushed in or thrown in by others, really is a police investigation matter. The autopsy findings would be the same in either case."

http://capitalnews9.com/content/hea...logist-discusses-szostak-autopsy/Default.aspx

This is what I have been saying all along. The perfect crime!

Bumping this up. On the vid at the below link, reporter states that Baden confirmed drowning but cannot determine whether it was an accident, suicide or homicide.

It appears Josh's dad found the smiley face. Video also at the below link:

http://capitalnews9.com/content/headlines/115158/szostak-s-father-speaks-out/Default.aspx

We met up with Bill Szostak at the Port of Albany, the place where Albany police believe Josh entered the water back in December.

Today at that site, Bill Szostak noticed a smiley face at that location for the very first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon