Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had info regarding his possible killer so I thought I would post in case there was a link to other killings.
Thanks! I think it is quite a find actually. Now, we have to figure out who she is talking about. :clap: :clap:

No SS- it's Jaramy Alford- want me to post what I know-

SQ- it was a team effort, you were kind enough to provide the links and I pointed out the van/car issue being left in the river (one report said car/one said van) I believe that was the origin

SS
reposting for you- he is an ubercreep, with a myspace!!

AAh- didnt work out as planned.. See Post 420

I apologize to whoever posted this last night as they deserve credit for finding this. It's stuck with me so I'm going to repost the info. Jaramy and Luis Alford murdered Chris Miller who coincidentally owned a van. Who knows, maybe Chris Miller could have been involved with the other cases as well. And maybe, that got him killed.

http://wcco.com/topstories/Cedar.Rapids.Iowa.2.352667.html

(snips)
Two men suspected in a Minnesota slaying were arrested Friday in eastern Iowa after allegedly abandoning a stolen van in the Cedar River.

The men are accused of stealing a van Thursday from a burning mobile home in New Brighton, Minn., where authorities found Douglas Miller, 32, dead inside. Miller was not killed by the fire, officials said.

http://wcco.com/topstories/Jaramy.Lynn.Alford.2.354846.html

(snip)
The brothers had been living with Miller but were about to be evicted because they were stealing from him and not paying rent, witnesses told police. They were later arrested in Iowa after police recovered Miller's van.

ETA: some articles refer to Chris Miller and Douglas Miller.
Is this the guy? Thanks, Suzi and Blink!!

Alyson Waring said:
to answer the question of what graffiti was outside T-11

I work at the facilities office. today, and sometime around 1:30 we got a frantic call from Public Safety to send someone to T-11 and clean up some graffiti. Apparently there was a blue smiley face painted on the sidewalk.

I doubt this is a legit connection to those other "smiley face" happenings. Someone was probably trying to play off peoples emotions and Safety didn't everyone seeing it and getting upset.

Who would so such a sick thing as to paint that?
It's a horrible insult to the memory of Willie.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13850412097&ref=nf

This is the copy-cat shit i am talking about. People are sick and like seeing people's reactions to this kind of thing. The people willing to go make a smiley face for fun to mock the situation are the same type who would be inclined to copy-cat a crime or murder for fun.

yes'm-
wear gloves on your hands while you click- he is bad *advertiser censored*

Randal - I saw that too. Copy-cat or not, the smiley face is creepy ****. And I feel like the fact that the school just cleaned it up, and didn't notify us - nor presumably the police (Hell, legally, they'd have to notify us of something like that, wouldn't they?) Disquiets me even more.

This whole William thing doesn't sit well with me in the least.

I've been wondering if it's possible that Lilly and Alford new each other.

Randal - I saw that too. Copy-cat or not, the smiley face is creepy ****. And I feel like the fact that the school just cleaned it up, and didn't notify us - nor presumably the police (Hell, legally, they'd have to notify us of something like that, wouldn't they?) Disquiets me even more.

This whole William thing doesn't sit well with me in the least.
Can I ask why they would need to notify you for something like that?

What info to release and when to release it is a tough call for an investigator. There is usually a very good reason to release info and it usually had nothing to do with the public's need to know. In other words, releasing the smiley face info was not for our benefit. In this case the investigators most likely did it to mess with the perps. There may be a method to the investigators madness.

The I-TEAM has also talked with a relative of one of Alford's former roommates. That relative said:

• Alford bragged about killing Jenkins.

• Alford believed he would get away with the crime because police were saying Jenkins had committed suicide.

• Alford's former roommate has given a statement to police.

The I-TEAM has also learned that at the time of the murder, Jaramy Alford lived at an apartment on 2nd Street in Minneapolis that is within a mile from the bridge where Chris Jenkins' body was found.

In addition, Alford's sister told The I-TEAM that in December 2005 police questioned his girlfriend about the Jenkins case. She said they wanted to know about a college student dressed in a Native American costume who had been thrown from a bridge into the water.

Jenkins was dressed in a Native American outfit the night he disappeared.

The WCCO-TV I-TEAM has also learned that Alford was supposed to be with his sister the night Jenkins disappeared.

"We were supposed to go trick-or-treating together," Crystal Alford said. "But he didn't show up."

Crystal Alford described her brother as sly, cunning and violent.

"He can be vicious," she said. "He can be vicious verbally, he can be vicious physically."

http://wcco.com/specialreports/chris.jenkins.murder.2.363149.html

I think they are barking up the wrong tree with Alford personally. He was known to be violent and raging. His type of killing is forceful and filled with hatred. It doesn't add up.

Chris Jenkins' murder was a "silent" death. There was no violence. No physical torture. They simply rendered him unconscious and slid him in the water to drown. It was "peaceful" in contrast to any other form of murder.

I don't see the connection to the brothers at all except the mere mention of Chris.

I think they are barking up the wrong tree with Alford personally. He was known to be violent and raging. His type of killing is forceful and filled with hatred. It doesn't add up.

Chris Jenkins' murder was a "silent" death. There was no violence. No physical torture. They simply rendered him unconscious and slid him in the water to drown. It was "peaceful" in contrast to any other form of murder.

I don't see the connection to the brothers at all except the mere mention of Chris.

Lilly creeps me out more. He's the one that Pat Brown tracked down on that drowning fetish website. In the below article, "doe" is Lilly.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/index.aspx?id=817
Doe came to the attention of police in St. Charles, Missouri, in the late 1990s, when he walked into their station and proclaimed, after being ignored by FBI, that he was the next Jeffrey Dahmer. Doe eventually convinced one St. Charles detective that he wasn’t lying by revealing detailed fantasies about drowning young men. That’s when Brown became involved.

The profiler believes that Doe, who worked at a funeral home, is capable of carrying out his fantasy of forcing young boy-next-door types underwater and watching them panic and struggle until they drown.

One former FBI profiler says that, at 40 years old, “[Doe] has probably done more than just watch. If I had to vote, I’m voting killer.” Perhaps the people of La Crosse will pressure the police to either arrest Doe or eliminate him as a suspect before the Mississippi casts its vote—with another body.

Another snippet about Lilly from Stuff magazine:

St. Charles police issued a warrant for Doe’s arrest, based on a statement made by the detective who spoke with Doe: “The defendant is a danger to the community…because he goes for white males between 16 and 25…spoke of bondage and putting Saran Wrap over a victim’s face…and has serial-killer tendencies.”

ETA: I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Lilly is Gannon and Duarte's informant. The drowning fetish website would go a long ways to answering the question of a nationwide club.

If you read page 50 of Chris Jenkins case file. The only reason Lilly was excluded as a suspect is because his disability checks, at the time of Chris' murder, were being mailed to an address in the state of Pa. End of story, case closed. (insert sarcastic smiley)

http://kstp.com/kstpImages/mpdcasefile.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member