Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caylee was born in 8/05 and Casey was engaged to Jesse in 1/06 when Caylee was only 4 months old chances are the father of Caylee wasn't in the picture long. I can't help but wonder if the father is alive and doesnt even realize he is a father.

I think the message up there about her being engaged was to the Jesse guy who they interviewed on the news......he didn't want his last name released.

I definately agree it seems strange, from reading through her myspace comments, you can see a few months after posting about the engagement there is a comment or two that kinda hints around to her and Jesse breaking up....

I noticed that too. said something about a fight and hope it got better?

Help me out math whizzes-If there is a myspace comment from 10/24/2005, she would have just had Caylee 3 mos earlier and she was still with Jesse according to the poster who had not been in touch with her for a while....

When is Alex mentioned again??

whose last name? Jesse?

Jesse who was on the news is the guy who spent the weekend in late June with Casey. He claimed Casey said that Caylee was with the Nanny at the beach...

His full name is in the affidavit. Hope LE is reading here and getting all the lines being drawn for them, lol....

Yeah I couldn't find the last name of Jesse or just don't remember seeing it.....

I think when I was looking I got 2 Anthonys confused.....the guy on the myspace message was talking about a A Razanno...or something like that....and gave CA the Anthony guys number......But then asked her to remove it from myspace....

He was the one in Jail not the AL bf she had

alex not sure but Adam on June 18 2006

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/2568732492

Has anyone seen this one Flickr? Apparently these pics were taken on 6/6. She is partying it up and has a guy in the pic. I always wonder if LE sees these pics and if they could find some of these party goers and have a talk with them.
2568732492_ed56e4e56b.jpg
Here's the pic mentioned in the above quote. Could some of you who have myspace accounts post some of the pics being discussed, I don't have an acct. I can't see any of the myspace ones. We are allowed to post pics, right? Below this pic a comment was made 27 hours earlier from tonight this time and said, "Where is your daughter Cayle while you party it up? If this was taken around the first week or so in June, when we suspect Caylee was already missing, and then the bar pics we have seen, she sure doesn't look sad, stressed, depressed or in a rush to locate a daughter that's missing. All these current photos all being in bars, concerts, etc... show and tell me that she loved the social life bunches. A 2 year old definately would get into the way of that kind of rigourous partying.

FUSIAN 2/20/08 BedRoc/DBC *Hot Body Contest* page 2 picture 7 I think. She is in the background and almost looks like fear on her face. I dont know how to put the picture here so someone see what they think.

2568732492_ed56e4e56b.jpg
Here's the pic mentioned in the above quote. Could some of you who have myspace accounts post some of the pics being discussed, I don't have an acct. I can't see any of the myspace ones. We are allowed to post pics, right? Below this pic a comment was made 27 hours earlier from tonight this time and said, "Where is your daughter Cayle while you party it up? If this was taken around the first week or so in June, when we suspect Caylee was already missing, and then the bar pics we have seen, she sure doesn't look sad, stressed, depressed or in a rush to locate a daughter that's missing. All these current photos all being in bars, concerts, etc... show and tell me that she loved the social life bunches. A 2 year old definately would get into the way of that kind of rigourous partying.

She is really some piece of work, telling LE that she was going to bars and clubs that zaraida gonzales frequented to conduct her own investigation. She must have confused those dudes with the "nanny" and thought maybe they had her daughter in their back pocket.

She reminds of a female Scott Peterson, (maybe that's why I am getting all worked up over this) just spin, spin spinning her tales.

FUSIAN 2/20/08 BedRoc/DBC *Hot Body Contest* page 2 picture 7 I think. She is in the background and almost looks like fear on her face. I dont know how to put the picture here so someone see what they think.

I would like to see it also, lionheart. I cannot get to the pic you are talking about!

I am not defending her in any way, but in looking at the pictures just seems to me like a normal girl out having fun. Alot of the girls in the pictures have body parts etc basically hanging out, kissing on girls, but Casey does not. She is dressed appropriately in all the pics I have seen for a night at the club, and I don't make much of the various pictures with various guys could just be friends.

In going back through the 2000 or so comments on her myspace (I realized it probably has been cleaned up because activity from April 2008 to July seems almost non existent on her page) she seems like such a happy young woman, lots of friends who have or are having babies, talks alot about Caylee, planning birthday parties etc. Makes me wonder if something tragic happened around April to send this girl on a tailspin?

Also has anyone seen a mention of Cynthia Anthony born in 1980? I know she has a brother, but wondering if there is also a sister?

Here is a comment from someone who posted on her myspace. Not sure if it's really her sister. The page is blocked, but does show she is 18, so 1980 wouldn't fit.

Jul 11, 2008 4:47 PM

A new picture? no no no we need LOTSSSS :D

i love my big sissy :]

Jul 13, 2006 12:29 AM
so here's the scoop...

one night when ya'll go out, take this girl with ya. if i'm going out with you, no way in hell mom will say no.

i need to go dancing, and i need a beer, pronto. 20 is the longest year, bastards.

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=3c37dab2-4cdf-4d8c-97d4-49f366bb4622

This comment is from Casey to Lee - sounds like Cindy was controlling and not letting Casey (who is an adult) live??

"Father is dead" -The Grandmother

Yet, she doesn't know who he is, but she has seen the obituary.

I heard that too. Said she forgot what his last name is.:confused:
So, how does she actually know that this man who is deceased is actually the father? Because Casey says so?:confused:
"Father is dead" -The Grandmother

Yet, she doesn't know who he is, but she has seen the obituary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin