Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2599185934_58e3ec4813.jpg

Good question. Thanks for the heads up Zelmajane for the heads up on fox news. Interesting. The family, the mother are on, saying good things about Casey as a mother. Saying she has always been a good mother. Never shown any signs to the contrary are what their claiming. Something isn't right then to me. This is the first video coverage i've watched. A mom just doesn't act this way with their child mysteriously missing.

It could be their saying these things in hopes to down play the situation and their true feelings in case someone has her that they acquired caylee honestly from casey and they are too scared to come forward.

This interview is crazy. Talking about the deceased bio father. This mother, cindy anthony appears to me to be in denial of some sorts. Especially concerning her other half of set of family in this childs life. Cindy's saying she never met this guy, who is now deceased.

Whoooooooooa Cindy is way too defensive, uh ohhhhhhh guys beware. Something is going on. Cindy is giving Geraldo too hard of a time. He told her he was on her side and she said, "Act like it".

The mother and her lawyer for Casey are wanting the daughter released. Do we guys, have a situation here, that a parent has raised a non responsible child, continued to enable them to be this way even into adulthood? I'm asking, please don't flame me. Something ain't right here, we have to look at everything.

Naturally the mother should be stressin, no problem here with me on that matter, but the Mother is way too angry at the wrong people, could we have a parent blames the whole world and not the child?

Geraldo asked her how did she know the dead guy was the bio dad and she replied, "Because I saw the obituary, and she then went on to say and I can't remember his name, even his last name. :eek: That doesn't make a bit of sense ya'll, I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up with this case at all other than I've prayed and knew she is missing. This is the first I've come on to get actual details, facts and an update to the current status and how it's played out up to date.

So in other words according to Cindy Anthony, if we're to believe the paternity facts concerning Caylee, she had neve rmet the guy, he's dead, she knows he's the bio dad because she read the obituary, and now can't even remember his name. When does raeding an obituary verifying someone is dead proves paternity for a child in this country?

"Father is dead" -The Grandmother

Yet, she doesn't know who he is, but she has seen the obituary.

She was rather snippy, wasn't she?

This lawyer was a little better tonight than last night, but still totally unrealistic.
I do not feel that Casey should get out of jail until or unless she agrees to cooperate!

IMO

I sent those flickr links to the grand mother. Told her I hoped she turned them over to the police so they could talk to those 'friends' in these pictures to see if any of them know anything about who brought Casey to these gatherings, did she drive, come with anyone, have a car blah blah. I wonder if the police look on these types of sites for info? I hope the grandma looks into it. I am sorry but I don't trust her. She lawyers her daughter up right away and now they will never find that baby.

Is anyone watching Geraldo on FOX?:eek:
The grandma is not being very nice, jumping all over Geraldo
for asking simple questions.
He said, "I'm your friend" and she said , "Then act like it".
She seems to have some "honesty" issues as well.

"Father is dead" -The Grandmother

Yet, she doesn't know who he is, but she has seen the obituary.

Yeah-uh-huh. These poor parents are just grasping....I can show you an obit as well and claim it was my child's daddy...

I sent those flickr links to the grand mother. Told her I hoped she turned them over to the police so they could talk to those 'friends' in these pictures to see if any of them know anything about who brought Casey to these gatherings, did she drive, come with anyone, have a car blah blah. I wonder if the police look on these types of sites for info? I hope the grandma looks into it. I am sorry but I don't trust her. She lawyers her daughter up right away and now they will never find that baby.

Call it in to LE directly, love!!!

I don't even know what to think about this G-ma now....Who doesn't remember his last name....?? Casey or her mom....?

I can't believe the g-ma isn't covering for Casey and defending her in so many ways now.....This is very very sad.....

should send to LE because Cindy is covering for Casey and she won't do it.

Is there a way to send to LE?

I am not going to flame you, Kool Look. I feel as you do. Something is not right here...........

Way to go, kathyn2!

Now we see what environment Casey has lived in. I can picture her saying "then act like it" to Casey about being a mother? Sad situation.

More pics
2599189222_e2c46a41d8.jpg

2598359827_40ca69e2c6.jpg

2599215968_a17e95acfc.jpg

2598386957_c0924823dd.jpg

Everyone even on Fox has notiiced this wasn't right on the Grandmother's behalf. This changes everything for me in my mind. Clearly Casey isn't grieving.

The grandmother does seem to be a bit touchy, but I am sure they have been stressed, hounded by media, and not sleeping either. As far as not "remembering" the father's name, maybe she is trying to protect his family from this same media frenzy or perhaps even suspects that they might have the child and does not want to have to answer any questions that might tip them off that LE is looking for them.

Is anyone watching Geraldo on FOX?:eek:
The grandma is not being very nice, jumping all over Geraldo
for asking simple questions.
He said, "I'm your friend" and she said , "Then act like it".
She seems to have some "honesty" issues as well.

Geeze! What is up with that? The grandmother was about to jump through the screen at Geraldo.

Mark Geragos can go fly a kite! I cannot stand that man!

Aug 10, 2006 8:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. :) see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

*** Casey's post to Lee are very interesting **** Sounds to me like her parents really tried to run her life
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=3c37dab2-4cdf-4d8c-97d4-49f366bb4622

Kathyn2-please call this Crime Line number:
800-423-TIPS

State the case you are calling about, the information you have and offer them WWW.websleuths.com as a reference. Just tell LE that they can lurk anonymously on the thread and see what we have been discussing and coming up with....

I wish the police dept had an email address so we could send little links to them like these pictures. They could contact the people who took the pictures to learn more about this girl. Its obvious the mother has no idea who she is dealing with and is overy protective of someone that probably killed or sold her grand daughter. When I wrote the grandmother with the picture links I told her that her daughter sure didn't look at all upset about her daugher missing and was living it up and partying. It really really irks me!! It even irks me the most that this Casey doesn't seem to have any remorse at all of what happened to her own baby. Even if she did sell her or something I would feel really bad if I did such a thing.

More pics
2599189222_e2c46a41d8.jpg

2598359827_40ca69e2c6.jpg

2599215968_a17e95acfc.jpg

2598386957_c0924823dd.jpg

Everyone even on Fox has notiiced this wasn't right on the Grandmother's behalf. This changes everything for me in my mind. Clearly Casey isn't grieving.

The photos you are linking are from June 20th, 2008. I think she might be in a photo on the same blog from July 4th.,,,speechless.

There was a comment posted way back when on a board attached to an article. An ex-coworker at Disney said, IIRC, that Casey was engaged to Caylee's father and would bring bridal magazines into work and talk about wedding plans. But suddenly this guy died in a car accident. The co-worker wondered now if the wedding was all a lie.

Geraldo just interviewed Cindy Anthony and the attorney, Jose Baez in what appeared to be the driveway of the Anthony home. Geraldo asked about Caylee's father and Cindy said that she never met him, did know his name and saw his obituary, but he was killed in an automobile accident. She said it was a mutual agreement between Casey and the child's father, that his name would not be on the birth certificate. Geraldo asked about paternal grandparents, and Cindy said there's been no contact.

Geraldo spoke to Cindy first and she got angry and snapped at him. The attorney, Jose Baez, continues to state that Casey is cooperative and needs to be released from custody so she can work with LE to get her daughter returned. Geraldo described Cindy as combative.

Geraldo then interview the lead investigator on the case, Officer Padilla, who briefly gave the background and stated that Casey is impeding the investigation.

An FBI agent, Joe Matthews. He says that there was an argument between Cindy and Casey over the impounding of the car, and that led to Cindy contacting the sheriff. He agrees that the key in this investigation is Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member