Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to be said about parenting. "Oh you are the best dancer, student, dresser, blah blah blah" with no room for proper raising at the earliest, most important years. That "I will love my kid no matter what" and it has to be disheartening to actually be faced with that ultimate dilemna.

I have been horrified by Casey Anthony and frustrated by her mother's ability to bend the truth these past weeks. I don't think she is operating on full tank. I hope and pray that Cindy Anthony takes a breath and does the right thing, even when her daughter Casey will not. I think she did right with Caylee by raising her and giving her love when Casey was obviously too young and immature for a child. I don't understand her not knowing/saying who the father and nanny were. I can't get around that! I think they are very good but extremely disfunctional people but this kind of situation can really try the best of souls. Sad. :confused:

Yes.

Think about it. If the FBI spent 6 hours talking to the Anthonys yesterday and not asking questions, what could they have been saying?

How about, "This is why were are not pursuing this as a kidnapping: " <fill in the blanks>

That certainly can take several hours.

And when the conversation is over, they are faced with the truth.

And it breaks my heart for them. It really does. I feel very badly for Cindy that she so wanted to believe it wasn't true. You have to sympathize.

The fact that LE said there is no babysitter would account for Cindy's attitude today imo.

Thanks to everyone giving updates, btw! I appreciate it!

Other things said by Padilla during Fox interview:
1. since Casey's arrest they (LE) have not been able to sit down and talk to her.
2. there is no concrete slab in the backyard, but pavers, which LE did remove and put back.
3. No evidence, whatsoever, that the babysitter ever existed.
4. Regarding Cindy's story about possibly Caylee could be hurt if she named names--Padilla said "I believe that at this point that would be a mute point" (I have no clue what that means! Anyone?)
4. The mother's (Casey's) demeaner has not been helpful at all in trying to find this little child.
5. He does not know what CSI took from the Anthony home.

Also, a Fox reporter tracked down one of the people Casy said could verify the babysitter. However, that person said they barely knew Casey, and knew nothing about a babysitter.

while i agree with you that the anthony's had nothing to do with caylee's disappearance and that the speculation about their involvement in her death, or an actual cover up seems to be pretty wild and based on nothing....

I do think that the anthony's having gone out and defended their daughter's many lies and complained about le not investigating the case propertly, and because the mother gave so many interviews where she 100% defendned her daughter's innocence in spite of strong, strong evidence that no babysitter kidnapped caylee opens them up to a fair degree of criticism.

I'm staying off this thread though, having already been told off for being mean and witchy.
come back medea!!

But if you think about Cindy's behavior, it can kind of be explained. Remember Cindy's first 911 call. She is highly upset with Casey and also the smell in the car. Then think about the first jailhouse call. Apparently Casey had complained her family was supporting her or believing her. It is from that moment on that Cindy's behavior took an odd turn and she was suddenly supporting her daughter in every way possible. Only we didn't know what was going on because the call hadn't been made public yet. I honestly think she thought that if she didn't support Casey, they would never get any answers out of her and the mystery behind Caylee's disappearance would never get solved. Of course, Cindy didn't really going about showing her support in the best way, but I honestly think she did was she felt like she should do, even though it looked very odd to all of us watching.

Anything can be explained. But if it's criminal, the the explanations don't make it right. We don't know if Cindy's actions have been criminal. IMO, she's walking a fine line. Her behavior is suspect at best. I hope she didn't cross that line. The rest of the Anthony's life is going to be hard enough as it is.

Dirt in those bags? I looked at one and it was loooong. (The length of the femal officers legs.) That doesn't look like dirt to me!

Mute - means irrelevant, not important, doesn't play a part in the puzzle,

Dirt my rear end!!!! There was a lot more than dirt taken from that house. Dirt doesn't fill up two LARGE paper bags. One of which you can see a large outline in!

Something to be said about parenting. "Oh you are the best dancer, student, dresser, blah blah blah" with no room for proper raising at the earliest, most important years. That "I will love my kid no matter what" and it has to be disheartening to actually be faced with that ultimate dilemna.

I have been horrified by Casey Anthony and frustrated by her mother's ability to bend the truth these past weeks. I don't think she is operating on full tank. I hope and pray that Cindy Anthony takes a breath and does the right thing, even when her daughter Casey will not. I think she did right with Caylee by raising her and giving her love when Casey was obviously too young and immature for a child. I don't understand her not knowing/saying who the father and nanny were. I can't get around that! I think they are very good but extremely disfunctional people but this kind of situation can really try the best of souls. Sad. :confused:

I so agree! My son's teacher sent a note home that he wasn't paying attention and talking through her lesson. My son not only wrote an apology letter but asked her for some chore work around the classroom as a consequence of his behaviour. The teacher actually called me and was STUNNED. First time she had a response like that in ten years. Cindy needs to realize that making excuses for her daughter is just enabling her to be not only irresponsible but stunting her growth as an adult. Unfortunately, with Caylee missing, a huge consequence.

That benefit that's today is supposed to be held from 4pm till midnight. It will be very telling to me if the grandparents are there or not.
I'm also wondering if that's perhaps why LE needs to speak with them before releasing any new info(?) I'm sure they're proceeding with their case against Casey...and the benefit concerns Caylee...perhaps they don't want one interferring with the other.

Just went to your link. Really uncalled for!!! Please refrain from doing that on this website. Making fun of special needs people is never allowed here.
Please read our TOS.
Thanks

I would like to see a mod remove that link. I don't think that we want that in anyway associated with the good people here on WS.

Dirt? Does this mean we will have to wait 2+ more weeks for more testing?

Since there is no baby sitter per LE, they have taken soil samples from the back yard to compare against what was in the trunk I would be willing to bet that they do have some DNA testing back to confirm it was human and aren't releasing it yet in hopes to find out where the body is.

I don't get the "getting more dirt" from the backyard. Didn't they already search and dig and all in that yard. They knew about the shovel - they knew about the dirt in the trunk - wouldn't they have already HAD dirt samples from the backyard? Why get more? And no mention of what was in those bags. IMO the "collecting dirt" explanation from the media (coming from LE) is just to "placate" just like the helicopter yesterday and the 82 yr old lost.

I am thinking the took something else other than just a dirt sample.

I so agree! My son's teacher sent a note home that he wasn't paying attention and talking through her lesson. My son not only wrote an apology letter but asked her for some chore work around the classroom as a consequence of his behaviour. The teacher actually called me and was STUNNED. First time she had a response like that in ten years. Cindy needs to realize that making excuses for her daughter is just enabling her to be not only irresponsible but stunting her growth as an adult. Unfortunately, with Caylee missing, a huge consequence.

That doesn't happen much anymore in today's society- KUDOS to raising your child to be a good citizen and productive and respectful one at that!

I have a friend who is a kindergarten teacher and whenever she sends home a note about something (Joe pushed Tom today..) she gets a phone call from the parent that if Joe pushes my Tom again I'm gonna come and whoop that child... on and on... it's unreal IMHO!

Since there is no baby sitter per LE, they have taken soil samples from the back yard to compare against what was in the trunk I would be willing to bet that they do have some DNA testing back to confirm it was human and aren't releasing it yet in hopes to find out where the body is.

Since the dogs hit on something in the soil in the backyard, wouldn't LE already have taken samples on the soil from the yard?!?

Other things said by Padilla during Fox interview:

3. No evidence, whatsoever, that the babysitter ever existed.
4. Regarding Cindy's story about possibly Caylee could be hurt if she named names--Padilla said "I believe that at this point that would be a mute point" (I have no clue what that means! Anyone?)

If it's a moot point it means it's more or less not relevant. As in either they definitively know that the "babysitter" or whomever Casey may currently be claiming took Caylee existed OR that Caylee could no longer be hurt so Casey's naming names wouldn't impact Caylee's safety (if it's the latter, then that obviously infers they know or are very sure she's already dead)

For others who asked about this last night, he also said (earlier) that they had found ZG, but that the ZGs had no ties whatsoever to the case. In other words, it's not that there is no ZG, there's just no ZG (or anyone else) that existed in the capacity of nanny/babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203