Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
im no shrink, it is logical to say that if one were en route to disposing of a dead body, you would want to be on the road as little time as possible, and you would also do it someplace you were familiar with the coming and going of people/cars. someplace you were certain of privacy. so what casey says is probably true, she is "close".

Yes.

I'll bet Casey knows those woods behind her house very well.

I have to agree. As long as Casey gets the reaction she's looking for.........mom and dad believing her every word and hanging on her every word.........Casey will continue to manipulate them with her lies.

It has to end. Only mom and dad can end it by putting their foot down and telling her they won't accept any further calls from her and won't be visiting her, until she's ready to tell the truth. Right now, Casey is in a position of power and she knows it. George and Cindy need to reverse that.
Now...think about all that from the point of view of IF Cindy already knows what happened to Caylee. She can't possibly do anything, but kiss her @ss which is what we see her doing daily. Casey might be in the position of ALL the power in this situation for a very different reason than we believe.

Thanks becca. I was just throwing that out there on chance.

Is "close to home" another code?

[shiver!]

when we say "close to home" we mean just that same subdivision, same area of town , or close to where we always are... lately for me that would be the drug store on the corner.... "my new home"
kind of a general saying for in the area...

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

snipped

knowing how crazy she is, it's probably her christmas list!!!

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

IMHO this is the biggest break in this case. As a former detective he should have let her expound. If she feels threatened she shuts up. If she is given a Coke and a smile she cannot stop talking.
Yea but if what she wrote is incriminating - Baez doesn't have to act upon it at all. This letter has really put him between a rock and a hard place.

Lets put on our analyzing hats people. WHY DO CINDY AND GEORGE PLAY HER GAME???? My instincts tell me that she "has" something on them. They feel some sort of guilt. Not sure what yet and they overcompensate by letting her call the shots. I would give my "right acre in ****" to have been the psych who did her eval.

I think a whole lot of people will be HORRIFIED if this is the outcome.

I do hope she is sentenced by the FEDS to whatever MAXIMUM they can get her on....

hard to believe a person could simply refuse to cooperate with the FBI & they wouldn't want to make sure people know it's NOT acceptable.
I really don't think the feds can get her on anything. There is no proof of a kidnapping - hence federal charges. Right now this is a "local" homicide and the feds really don't get involved. It will be interesting how this proceeds. Its all in those forensics that hopefully will be forthcoming soon. I don't know about you - but I have really lost a lot of sleep over all this.

I really don't think the feds can get her on anything. There is no proof of a kidnapping - hence federal charges. Right now this is a "local" homicide and the feds really don't get involved. It will be interesting how this proceeds. Its all in those forensics that hopefully will be forthcoming soon. I don't know about you - but I have really lost a lot of sleep over all this.

If they found Caylee across state lines.......

Okay this brings up another question. There appears to be houses that back up to theirs. How could she carry Casey without someone possibly seeing. Even at night/

One more question. Do you feel, for whatever reason, that Casanova Williams may be involved somehow? If so I would love to hear your theory!

Big on the club scene, MAYBE, this is just SPECULATION... drugs, *advertiser censored*, who knows... these record companies are sometimes fronts for illegal activites... maybe Casey owed them money for drugs whatever... but the cousin Korrie was JUST arrested June 30 for Felony Battery... THIS IS JUST SPECULATION....

We were discussing that a while before you signed on. Several of us wondered about that, the conclusion we came to was that the body may have already made the car smell bad, and so how could she have put her in the home somewhere without having the same bad smell in the air???

Good point! And especially with the summer heat!

I'm closing this thread and a new one has been started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox