Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zenaida exists -- wouldn't one of her friends or family come forward by now to say "I think my Zenaida may be the one"? Even if we buy the whole thing that all of Casey's family and friends were kept from Zenaida, somebody on the other side, Zenaida's acquaintances, would have seen her with the kid, at the park, at the beach, going in and our of her home/apartment.

Boy what a difference between the Anthony's and Laci Peterson's family, the Rochas!

These people are such trash, no wonder their daughter turned out like she did. The grandmother is a fruitcake and I hope the authorities arrest them. I feel bad for the brother, though.

That's quite harsh, they are strange and have active imaginations, but I don't think they deserve to be called trash. Casey? possibly.

I am beginning to think that Cindy needs to hear from the public. I have about had it with her outbursts and ill will towards the media that has done nothing but follow this case with little to no information provided by the Anthony family to find their missing Granddaughter.

SHE'S YELLING AT THE PUBLIC TO GET OFF THIER ASSES AND SEARCH FOR THIS CHILD, WHAT ABOUT THE ANTHONY'S GETTING OFF THEIR ASSES AND PRESSURING THEIR DAUGHTER FOR MORE INFOMATION INSTEAD OF ASKING HOW SHE IS DOING?

WAKE UP ANTHONY'S!!!!!

Boy what a difference between the Anthony's and Laci Peterson's family, the Rochas!

These people are such trash, no wonder their daughter turned out like she did. The grandmother is a fruitcake and I hope the authorities arrest them. I feel bad for the brother, though.

Granddad is a nut, too.

Not sure this has been mentioned here (too many threads to play catch up with LOL).
Why has no lie detector test been mentioned for Casey?

Swag, they're in the parking lot because they have to be available to all the media. They can't do that if they're out knee deep in brush somewhere. (Rolling eyes. Sarcasm not directed at Swag but at George and Cindy)

:crazy:I got that!!

But I would be out knee deep in the brush and muck and swamp - let the d@mn media reporters follow me out there - I don't have time to talk to a mic - I HAVE TO FIND THIS CHILD.

Not so much Cindy but George - he is ex-LE - you HAVE TO LOOK. Its just driving me crazy - if I lived up there I would have already done some searching myself. It just all tells me that they know where she is and they aren't telling - they are waiting out Casey to see if she is gonna "give it up"

If Zenaida exists -- wouldn't one of her friends or family come forward by now to say "I think my Zenaida may be the one"? Even if we buy the whole thing that all of Casey's family and friends were kept from Zenaida, somebody on the other side, Zenaida's acquaintances, would have seen her with the kid, at the park, at the beach, going in and our of her home/apartment.

Yes. Even if she was an illegal alien somebody, somewhere would drop an anoymous tip about this person.

She doesn't exist, she never existed. Casey made her up so her mother wouldn't know what she was really doing with her daughter when she took her out of the house and now, she's a convenient scapegoat.

"I'm telling everybody, get off your as and look for my granddaughter. I don't care if this is on the news or what, but she is out there. She’s out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler’s grandmother.

Anyone want to grab torches and pitchforks and meet me at the Orlando city limits?

Tony might have wondered but his suspicions were allayed by Casey with her repeated stories about where Casey was. He's young, he has no reason not to believe her unless he's caught her in other serious lies before. He's not married to her and I'm sure he's doing other things. He's probably going over every conversation he can remember with her and putting two and two together NOW, but at the time why should he?

If he's cooperating with LE and helping them to the best of his ability why should journalists badger him except for a scoop. They're trying to fill their news minutes and they're hoping he'll tell them what he's told police, or slip up and say something he hasn't. It's not all about helping Caylee. It's about ratings. That's why the Grandpa and Grandma are on all the time. They're coming across as a freak show with their unbelieveable comments.

I cannot wait for the day that Casey Anthony will be charged for this crime, so we can stop listening to Cindy and George try to cover for their daughter.

And, if the DNA results came back that it wasn't Caylee, but it was definitely human decomposition, LE is probably standing back scratching their heads saying .. WTF??

If that were true, I can see the silence in not announcing this. They would still have Casey on some sort of homicide investigation.

Nothing at all would surprise me.

Not sure this has been mentioned here (too many threads to play catch up with LOL).
Why has no lie detector test been mentioned for Casey?

She won't even talk to LE. She has not talked to LE since she was arrested. She's surely not going to submit to a polygraph test.

I wouldn't have left the door of the bathroom if I were the reporter. I want the story, too. Anything that Tony can tell us about Casey or Caylee is paramount especially since he is cooperating!
I'm conflicted on that....There are some things that cannot be released to the public as to not impede the investigation. Our need to know and when its okay for us to know are two different things. I'm sure Tony was told what he could release to the media and what he couldn't. I applaud him for constantly cooperating from the start and i'm sure he is going to be important to the case since Crazy Casey spent the majority of the crucial time line with him. I know his "my space mood" was set on "nauseated" when the 911 calls broke on the news which leads me to believe that he is NOT her biggest fan anymore.

IMHO

I sent Lee an e-mail and invited him to websleuths, if nothing more then to read. I sure he is getting inundated with mail, but it can't hurt.

I felt for the family a few weeks ago but these people ARE trash. They blame law enforcement for not finding their daughter when they literally should look in their own backyard. The people working this case are using time when their are other missing children whose families cooperate fully with authorities. It's like watching a train wreck and foresee the family lashing out even more when the body of that poor little baby is found.

MSNBC is saying that the grandparents are meeting with investigators again today. Story after the break.

It would be interesting to see the family's reaction after this meeting. I would think that LE would inform the family first before releasing any information about the forensics.

Nevermind... apparently, they are discussing the timeline according to MSNBC.

I am afraid the DNA testing and the testing on that car is going to = a big fat 0. Thats why they are waiting so long to release the info. It surely must be back by now. At least preliminarily. Thats why I think its a 0. They are probably testing and testing to see if they can get anything out of it at all. I hope I am wrong.

I hope you're wrong too...I wish they would announce the results already...

She won't even talk to LE. She has not talked to LE since she was arrested. She's surely not going to submit to a polygraph test.

Considering what we know of Casey's assertions so far, I think we all know how the lie detector test would turn out. And, of course, she would not submit to one. And if she did, and failed, Cindy would give us a detailed explanation about how LE didn't administer it properly.

I cannot wait for the day that Casey Anthony will be charged for this crime, so we can stop listening to Cindy and George try to cover for their daughter.

What makes you think charges will shut them up? They will just cry foul a bit louder. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member