Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Lee an e-mail and invited him to websleuths, if nothing more then to read. I sure he is getting inundated with mail, but it can't hurt.

I'm pretty sure he's already reading. As soon as the link to the webshots birth photos of Casey appeared yesterday, the site was pulled.

:)

Back to work today so I have only had time to do a quick skim. If this has been answered feel free to smack me!! Now that we know that June 9th was not the correct date and it is rather 6/15 that makes the last confirmed contact with Caylee to be with her grandmother at the rest home. Does anyone know where Cindy went after she left the home with Caylee? Did she go straight home and give her to Casey or did they go anywhere after their visit? I know it is stated that Caylee was last seen with her mother but I have not heard anything on Cindy leaving Caylee with her mother afterward.

Casey is lawyered up. Do you think her lawyer is going to allow a lie detector test? The police should have at least asked her before she lawyered up and if she refused we would have even more evidence she did something to Caylee. But they didn't. Too late now. She will never take a lie detector test now and you can't force anyone to.

Not sure this has been mentioned here (too many threads to play catch up with LOL).
Why has no lie detector test been mentioned for Casey?

How about that MSN guy - someone needs to tell him that CASEY is the daughter and CINDY is the grandmother - ya think?

It just dawned on me if Cindy and Lee are so SURE that Caylee is still alive and out there, HOW COME THEY AREN'T SEARCHING???? Instead Cindy is making the rounds on every talk show out there, giving out little to no information and yet being able to BLAME the media and public for her missing granddaughter.

I think we need to distinguish between the terms "accident" and "negligent homicide". Overdosing, or leaving the child in a hot car is negligent homicide. Even the child drowning is negligent homocide if nobody was watcing her. True accidents are really fairly rare that nobody witnesses.
Absolutely! It's quite possible whatever happened to Caylee falls into that category.

The grandparents keep acting like they "know" Caylee is alive, hence their facial expressions and smiles. But even so, to be that nonchalant about her being in the custody of someone they don't know is freaky. Especially if they believe the child was kidnapped. Especially a former LE officer.

If Zenaida exists -- wouldn't one of her friends or family come forward by now to say "I think my Zenaida may be the one"? Even if we buy the whole thing that all of Casey's family and friends were kept from Zenaida, somebody on the other side, Zenaida's acquaintances, would have seen her with the kid, at the park, at the beach, going in and our of her home/apartment.

Apparently ZG has no friends or family. How convienent.

How about that MSN guy - someone needs to tell him that CASEY is the daughter and CINDY is the grandmother - ya think?

Yeah, it makes you wonder how much of his report is credible if he knows so little about the case.

Not sure this has been mentioned here (too many threads to play catch up with LOL).
Why has no lie detector test been mentioned for Casey?

She actually offered to do one at first. But has not spoke with LE since.

She won't even talk to LE. She has not talked to LE since she was arrested. She's surely not going to submit to a polygraph test.

I see. This is very telling to me, because if it were my child and I had NOTHING to hide, I sure as hell would be ASKING for a polygraph test.
This whole case is making me crazy.

Yeah, we have to be better about copying photos from their original site. Several of the links are already no good. I think Lee might be the only bright hope in this big mess. I think he realizes how crazy this case is and at the root of it is his sister and mother. It's hard to pull back and see a situation you have known for your whole life and question whether it's normal or not. Lee may have to do a whole lot of soul searching. Coming to terms with a dysfunctional family is not an easy task.

I'm pretty sure he's already reading. As soon as the link to the webshots birth photos of Casey appeared yesterday, the site was pulled.

:)

I wonder if Lee has already found a personal assistant(s) from his ad.
Maybe another part of the job description is to keep an eye on forums like this.

I tend to favor Occam's Razor.

Baby missing. Cadaver dogs hit on the trunk. Photos of mom out partying and not looking for baby. Mom sitting in jail, refusing to cooperate with authorities.

It all adds up to "dead baby" to me. Because that's the straightest line through all the evidence. :(

I know...honestly I keep bouncing back and forth. I believe either is a possibility in this case though. I think I just really want to believe Caylee is alive somehow until it's proven she's not. But I agree, it does not look good.

Absolutely! It's quite possible whatever happened to Caylee falls into that category.

The grandparents keep acting like they "know" Caylee is alive, hence their facial expressions and smiles. But even so, to be that nonchalant about her being in the custody of someone they don't know is freaky. Especially if they believe the child was kidnapped. Especially a former LE officer.

Consider a three year old is sold - and consider what that could likely mean. I wouldn't be smiling either way imagining what happens to children who are sold. Its too horrifying!

I hope you're wrong too...I wish they would announce the results already...
Actually I hope this is right - it the testing comes back a big fat 0 - that means there is still hope that Caylle is alive.

Good question Nedthan! If they aren't out there searching then either a)they KNOW she's alive and b)who she's with or they know she's c) deceased and are waiting for someone else to recover the body since they can't face it.

It's mindboggling to me that they are so casual about all this. Casey may be a sociopath but the parents? They may have some personality quirks but why are they coming across so casual and nonchalant about all this?

Um, I just wanted to report this in case it's significant.

I have AT&T cell service. I just missed a call with a number I don't recognize. I called it back and got the message "We're sorry, this number is disconnected or is no longer in service".

There were literally not more than 5 seconds between my ringtone stopping and me dialing the number back.

If Caylee is found alive, as we all so desperately hope, it will set cadaver dogs back 20 years.

I tend to think unless Casey confesses that Cindy and George will continue to believe she is innocent, that is how denial works. Even if Caylee's body is found they will believe whatever final set of lies Casey gives them...anything but admitting your daugher is a sociopath.

As far as going out searching, I don't know, where are they supposed to look? I don't fault them for that really.

I agree. Don't they even worry that she could be sad, missing her grandma and mom? Do they wonder if caretakers who threaten Caylee's life might not take the best of care of her? There's got to be some reason they insist on appearing so chipper about Caylee's situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637