Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused....has it been proven that Casey stole the gas cans?

George just said on Greta that he found the gas cans in Casey's car, but didn't he say the neighbor took them? Anybody remember?

No Caylee...how did Casey get the lock off BTW?

Sorry again, just trying to catch up.

George told Greta tonight that Casey took them and he confronted her about it on the 24th.

George previously told local media a neighbor kid had stole them.

So much for honesty with this family.

DANG....I knew Greta would be good tonight. Please post the link if anybody finds this online...I haven't found it yet.

Thanks for the info!

What did she say it looked like? I wasn't able to watch Greta.

More or less she said something about "we have a lot of work to do back here" or something...like that's what the priority is to have even entered their minds while on camera about their missing granddaughter?

Oh, and there are THREE sheds back there, which I thought was interesting. The gas was in the George's "tool shed"

I'm confused....has it been proven that Casey stole the gas cans?

No, no...the neighbor stole the gas cans. We must all be confused by what George said. Cause I could've sworn he stated JUST THE OTHER DAY that the neighbor had stolen the gas cans. All the while admitting that Casey has stolen then in the past!!! These people are making me crazy!

So, on Friday, George says that the gas cans that LE retrieved had been stolen by the neighbor. But today he states that he met with Casey on the 24th to retrieve the gas cans from the trunk!!! He must have forgotten that he needed to use them to make a NEW timeline for when Casey was last seen! And when the last time her trunk was searched!!!!

ARGH!!!!

Exactly. :clap:
Exactly!! That's why I've been asking Casey if she cares to restate her time line. I guess better late than never. Just to let all "newbies" know...when we first started discussing this case we had a much narrower time line than GM and GP and the entire Anthony family.

I'm not sure what Cindy said or meant about the yard looking a certain way leading to the shed, but could that be some sort of clue? Cindy has told some things within her statements.

I went to Foxnew.com and watch the Greta interview. This is crazy. Why would this just be coming out? Also, again, why would she need containers of gas when she had credit cards and stolen checks to go to a gas station.

i no someone 0osted gretas site earlier but could u post it again please

No Caylee...how did Casey get the lock off BTW?

Sorry again, just trying to catch up.

I'm thinking that was the reason she borrowed the neighbor's shovel was to break into the shed? Anyone?

If it's not 2 hours check back later...Greta said they would post the WHOLE 2 hours.

Holly was the babysitter, the one who isn't a figment of the imagination.
I thought she was a neighbor...not sure if she is now though. It was hard to interpret when she was asked. IIRC Casey babysat for her kids some time in the past.

I went to Foxnew.com and watch the Greta interview. This is crazy. Why would this just be coming out? Also, again, why would she need containers of gas when she had credit cards and stolen checks to go to a gas station.

And if it was only one and a half gallon of gas gone why didn't Casey just pour it into the vehicle right there and leave the empty cans.......

OK sorry correction Cindy say's Tara is a liar ................not Holly .
Wow it's hard to keep up with all these people .

I'm thinking that was the reason she borrowed the neighbor's shovel was to break into the shed? Anyone?

Well, I don't know. 1st Cindy said she did borrow the shovel for the bamboo. Then she started talking about the shed and she never really got to it. Oh, did anybody hear when Greta asked her about if the gas can were reported missing to the police, she said that you have to ask George. Didnt she know that? We all did.

That's not it, they are trying to give her an alibis against what might be said about where she really was - aka Jesse Grund..

I don't understand, Blink. Could you elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roller Derby