Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17110642/index.html

This is a quote from Cindy from today. I am not sure who THEY are, but it seems to me that Police may have told her that they believe Caylee was in the trunk!

The strategy is not to mislead people into believe that Caylee is not longer with us. You know when.. You can’t talk both sides of your mouth. You’re either looking for Caylee or you’re not looking for Caylee. And I find it very hard to swallow when they say that they believe Caylee was in the back of that trunk and that they are out there fully looking for Caylee. They haven’t proven anything that Caylee has been in the back of that trunk. And until they dod and they bring proof, Caylee is alive. A lot of people believe Caylee is alive.
Either way, GM, the child needs to be found.

This is new and interesting - well not maybe interesting since everyone is growing so tired of this woman and her mouth:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Also Wednesday, there was new controversy over gas cans and the fingerprints on them on the same day Eyewitness News learned Lee Anthony may skip a scheduled visit with his jailed sister.

The search for Caylee is now in its 22nd day and her grandmother now claims the gas cans that investigators took from their house contained fingerprints that were not Casey's. That came after admitting on national TV that Casey is the one who stole them.

Maybe it would go something like this...

Of course it is! They are friends! Casey went with Zanny to look at the apartment! She even filled out the card for her. Zanny never touched the card. Casey never lies, except when she does, then she eventually tells me the truth!

Wow, that was very good.... I see cindy has been coaching us on her logic. I almost understood that logic :waitasec: .
I am going to have a good laugh if she repeats this tonight.

OK....if you guys have already said the whole Facebook thing is a red herring, let me know. I have been busy with trying to figure out how to get this collage thing fixed so that you guys can see the profile picture of Zenaida Gonzalez from Puerto Rico, with the one from Orlando, and with Casey. Here goes (I hope it works):

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Caylee Anthony/FacebookComparison.jpg

It worked for me Reannan...
The black and white photo does bear a resemblance, similar smile, but that's just my opinion...
Thanks for posting those photos! :)

OK....if you guys have already said the whole Facebook thing is a red herring, let me know. I have been busy with trying to figure out how to get this collage thing fixed so that you guys can see the profile picture of Zenaida Gonzalez from Puerto Rico, with the one from Orlando, and with Casey. Here goes (I hope it works):

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Caylee Anthony/FacebookComparison.jpg

I think it looks like her, too! A lot of similarities, ike the big toothy smile, etc.

Hi everyone! I finally decided to register after coming here to follow the River Killers and Brooke Bennett and now Caylee. You are all amazing! :woohoo:

I wanted to comment on the cadaver dogs. I watched the bond hearing and there was only ONE dog that searched the car and hit on the trunk. At the Anthony's backyard, the same dog hit on three spots. Then they brought in a second dog just to confirm, and the second dog also hit on the SAME three spots.

I think George is lying about seeing Casey on the 24th, and is trying to defer attention from a possible cover up of evidence he found in the car when they got the car back from the towing place.

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip, but it is part of a training exercise that was going to happen this week anyway.

Early on, the investigation centered on Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Investigators searched the back yard of the Anthony home where Casey Anthony and Caylee, 2, also lived.

The young mother's car was also searched. The lab results for hair and dirt samples are expected soon.

Since then, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was denied a bond reduction for his client.

Meanwhile, Lee Anthony will visit his sister in jail on Thursday.

The family said they will no longer make phone calls that they know will be recorded and released to the public because they fear if too much information is given, Caylee could be harmed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Sorry if this is a repeat post...

This is new and interesting - well not maybe interesting since everyone is growing so tired of this woman and her mouth:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Also Wednesday, there was new controversy over gas cans and the fingerprints on them on the same day Eyewitness News learned Lee Anthony may skip a scheduled visit with his jailed sister.

The search for Caylee is now in its 22nd day and her grandmother now claims the gas cans that investigators took from their house contained fingerprints that were not Casey's. That came after admitting on national TV that Casey is the one who stole them.
Well, if that's the case then I sure hope GM and GP didn't give that information directly to LE because they too could be charged with making a false statement to LE...and we all know where that leads you. Can you be charged with making false statements to the media...heck, "the world"? (just kidding)

by the way, about ZG facebooks. Anyone find it "funny" that neither one has a clear pic of Ms. G?

WOW! Thank you for doing that - it is uncanny - the similarity. Check out the shoulder bones in the bathing suit pics. Looks alot like the same to me.
It looks like a heavier CaseyShe looks pregnant bigger *advertiser censored* and legs her stomach is hidden though should someone contact LE and let them know about this facebook maybe they could trace it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2