Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a heavier CaseyShe looks pregnant bigger *advertiser censored* and legs her stomach is hidden though should someone contact LE and let them know about this facebook maybe they could trace it?

i couldn't see the photobucket pics? and i have a photobucket acct!! how do i see them?? :confused:

Did anyone look at the rest of the pictures at the Zenaida from PR facebook site? I mean the ones that she would have uploaded onto her site herself, not her friends pix.

Hi everyone! I finally decided to register after coming here to follow the River Killers and Brooke Bennett and now Caylee. You are all amazing! :woohoo:

I wanted to comment on the cadaver dogs. I watched the bond hearing and there was only ONE dog that searched the car and hit on the trunk. At the Anthony's backyard, the same dog hit on three spots. Then they brought in a second dog just to confirm, and the second dog also hit on the SAME three spots.

I think George is lying about seeing Casey on the 24th, and is trying to defer attention from a possible cover up of evidence he found in the car when they got the car back from the towing place.
Well then he'll have a lot of explaining to do if Casey's prints were not on the can. Actually, though, he could have easily wiped them down. Her prints should be on the can from the other times she stole gas as well. What are these parents trying to do?

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip, but it is part of a training exercise that was going to happen this week anyway.

Early on, the investigation centered on Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Investigators searched the back yard of the Anthony home where Casey Anthony and Caylee, 2, also lived.

The young mother's car was also searched. The lab results for hair and dirt samples are expected soon.

Since then, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was denied a bond reduction for his client.

Meanwhile, Lee Anthony will visit his sister in jail on Thursday.

The family said they will no longer make phone calls that they know will be recorded and released to the public because they fear if too much information is given, Caylee could be harmed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Sorry if this is a repeat post...
Whatever happened to just wanting to see their daughter and make her smile?

thanks.. saw them! wow that first one looks just like casey
Yes it does and I think this is something the police should see if they don;t know about already I think this is Casey's alter ego

Out on a limb here. Could "Zanaida" be Casey's mother?? Could Casey be adopted. I don't think she looks like George or Cindy.

I think Caylee looks like Cindy though, genes there

Has anyone seen or heard anything about if CSI is still there or if they came out and what they came out with?

The suspense is killing me

Fox: They removed more items. What were the CSI looking for today?
Pirro: The Anthony's seem like total liars. What you've got now is information where they are going to try and get DNA because of the dogs. Now they're following up with that.

These people talk in circles. Casey says she's nearby.
Pirro: (Talking about the grandpa) Throw the guy in a
grand jury as a material witness and make him talk.
The parents are circling the wagons. These people are liars.

Why have the grps not been put up before a grand jury?
Pirro: Maybe they're watching this whole thing play out.
At the end of the day that daughter knows where her baby is.

Help somebody with more computer knowledge than me can you trace to where the facebook was set up and what computer the person was on at the time it was set up (hope that makes sense)

Out on a limb here. Could "Zanaida" be Casey's mother?? Could Casey be adopted. I don't think she looks like George or Cindy.

The thought had occured to me because of the mean way she is to the family & the way they let her snap and all at them .
Seems like a deep rooted problem in the family too.

Casey is a bit old to be a spolied brat,so I think something else is to blame for it.

Rushing to catch up...I'm sure this has been discussed so sorry if it has!

"George Anthony told Van Susteren he found two cans of gasoline that he had initially reported stolen in the trunk of his daughter's car. Casey Anthony tried, and failed, to prevent her father from going into the vehicle, he said."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

I didn't realize that George had admitted that the gas cans were found in his trunk. I vaguely recall him saying that "they had been returned" to him and that the person who stole them apologized. I could be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member