Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, have we resolved the confusion over the phone calls? Kyle and TonE were one the July 15th calls. Mark F.s report is for June 15th and the two other callers have not been named.

The first call on July 15th was Tony @12:13 AM and the last call was to Kyle at 1535. It's in the search warrant documentation.

Thanks for reminding me of that. I've also seen a newspaper article online today saying Kyle was one of Fuhrman's undisclosed calls, as well. Will post link when I find it! :)

Ok, have we resolved the confusion over the phone calls? Kyle and TonE were one the July 15th calls. Mark F.s report is for June 15th and the two other callers have not been named.

I hope so. LOL...TY
:clap::clap::clap:

Can someone post a website (myspace/facebook) link for Kyle? Who is he?

Yup. Wish there was a transcript of that bond hearing.

Patty G, Thank you for saying there is no transcript of the bond hearing. I have been trying to google it and thought my google skills were suddenly lacking! Was it aired live at the time?

I don't know what you are referring too as being as old as the hills, however, I watched the video and let me just exclaim WTF??? Look at all those houses around there, and there were 2 cars in this retaining pond? Who puts a car in a pond?????

not what one would expect with all of the activity in the area, and yet no one even knew about it...

And the Kyle and Tony calls of 7/15 were incoming calls to Casey, IIRC, while the flurry of calls on 6/16 were outgoing. Is that right, SuziQ?

Strange thought...KYLE + CASEY = CAYLE. ok. i admit i'm getting loopy.

not what one would expect with all of the activity in the area, and yet no one even knew about it...

What observant neighbors! (We all need a neighbor like the one on Bewitched, what was her name? she kept spying on Sam and Darren ;)

Thanks for reminding me of that. I've also seen a newspaper article online today saying Kyle was one of Fuhrman's undisclosed calls, as well. Will post link when I find it! :)

The search warrant is under our Affidavit thread .... I think!

I maybe wrong here, but I thought Baez was taking this to the "Supreme Court". You don't go back to the Fifth District to Appeal them you go higher UP!

I thought that the first appeal to district court was denied without explanation or reasoning. Walsh sp? (the one Baez brought in that works in appeals) tried to get reasons for ruling. Then he asked for reconsideration of the appeal to get more information for denial of the ruling. IIRC Walsh said that he could not appeal to Supreme Court without additonal information for the district court. Sorry, I don't a written reference for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle