Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy hired a psychic at the beginning, and then gave an interview where (based on what the psychic told her) she pleaded with the kidnapper "please!!!! do not to take her further into the mountains, we can see that is the direction she is headed".

also, just as predicted when confronted with the proof the ONLY ZG to go to sawgrass said she didn't know casey...."it's the wrong ZG, we have been saying that all along".

pathetic!

And we are not psychics.....:rolleyes:

before today I never heard the grandmother mentioned... it just gets stranger and stranger... :waitasec:

Me neither......& also Cindy just now announces this ???

Hmmm.....I guess gramma was the one writing the letter, & it was only delivered yesterday.

If cindy is saying her mom heard caylee on a call with casey, she is basically saying her daughter lied about casey's dissapearance date, thats the only thing i could see it proving at least. I don't see her motive in this except to try to throw LE off of their timeline. So if Zanieda didn't take caylee on the 16th and Casey was sleeping at Tony's during this time where are we supposed to believe Caylee was sleeping?

I'm not following why, if cindy's mom heard casey on the phone with caylee, that proves anything re: casey's lying, since everyone is clear that caylee was not missing as of June 15 Father's Day......??? Please explain.

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

I personally am going as the last confirmed date Caylee was seen as being Father's Day, June 15th. There is video, and unbiased witness confirmation. That leaves a 30 day window, IMO, of when she came up missing. After everything that has been said by the main players since this first came out, I am not willing to give much credence to their timeline.
Lanie

Yup, it's Cindy's mother that sends emaols out to family or to Cindy's aunt.

Cindy did mention so long ago, that Cindy's mother was on the phone with Casey and that Cindy's mom claims she overheard Caylee in the background. This was a long time ago, perhaps at the bond hearing!

Yes, I remember this also, and it now seems like ages ago. I didn't remember who it was she was talking to. I THOUGHT there was a call placed to the Anthony's home and G-Gma answered it, hearing only Caylee.

I imagine Cindy might have been at work and didn't get those calls until later. don't know what George's excuse is.

It depends on what Casey said in those calls...did she just call and hang up, did she leaves frantic messages...like Mom, something terrible has happened (to Caylee) or maybe she didn't even mention Caylee. If she had mentioned Caylee, I would think Cindy would have bolted out of work as soon as she got that type of message. I have a feeling Casey just called and then hung up. Kind of reminds me of when OJ has those dozens of frantic calls to his girlfriend, he dialed her number over and over again..same type of thing. IMO, a person is in a desperate state of emotion when they do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

(snip)

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Please send me the link reflecting confirmation of Jessie, as I've only seen that as a theory on WS, not in any affidavit or (not that it confirms anything) a newsbit. Thanks in advance!

I don't have a link. I recall seeing it on this forum, and it was related to Mark Furhman.

I was watching the Greta interview, AGAIN, this weekend and this hit me:

There were 3 calls to 911. The first two Cindy is just trying to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Finally on the 3rd call, Cindy utters "we just found my daughters car today and it smells like there was a dead body in the da*& car".

I believe George and Cindy finding Casey's car with the awful smell sent Cindy into a panic and she knew something was wrong. (She even saysduring the 3rd 911 call that, something is wrong! I've got to find her!) I want to know, Lee and Cindy were at the house questioning Casey, where was George? Also, it took Casey how long, after driving around town and being talked to by both mom and Lee, to come up with her story "Caylee's been kidnapped!"

Really, George sat next to Cindy on the couch during the interview. What was he doing during that fateful night when Casey's was being questioned by her mom and brother? Not once is he mentioned during this time? Anyone know? I find this extremely curious as George is an ex homicide detective. He was the one person that SHOULD'VE been asking the questions. (I know he was there towards the end, because Cindy comments how the police immediately seperated the family)

I'm guessing he was at work, as it's been stated that he works as a guard for a security company, on 3rd shift.

Isn't that story old as the hills?? Whats going on with you people today. Has everyone forgotten the story?? That happened a long time ago!

aaahhh, that link is to an article dated today, about the motion to lower bond being denied, for a 2nd time.......i don't think this is old news:confused:

Cindy has mentioned her mom quite a bit during this case. I'll post what I can remember. Her 81 year old mom tripped over media cable wires and it really pissed Cindy off. Her mom was the one who helped straighten Cindy out on what date Father's day was. Cindy's mom prints off every email she sends.

IIRC early in the case I remember Cindy saying in one of the video interviews that her mother also thought that she remembered overhearing Caylee in the background during a call with Casey although it was never said on what date this supposedly happened. At that time it was not stated that "she actually talked to Caylee" just that she thought she heard her in the background. Personally I think this is just more grabbing at straws on the part of the Grandparents to support their theory that Caylee is still alive. IMO

I am looking for links about where Cindy picked Casey up. I thought it was somewhere other than Tony's, so would like to double-check. If someone knows where to look off the top of their head, let me know, but please don't go on a massive hunt on my behalf.
TIA
Lanie

The lady Casey ripped her $$ off her at her place also what happened while she barrowed her car? I hope LE is checking her phone records and her computer and their cars as well..plus blacklighting the apartment.

It was Kyle and Tony on July 15th. NOT THE CALLS ON JUNE 16TH OR THE 18th.

Right. Those were the calls that came in around the time that Casey claimed to have heard from the 'nanny' and Caylee on 7/15--around noon IIRC. The identity of who the other two calls were placed to--the ones that MF was talking about during the flurry of calls on 6/16--hasn't been released as far as I know.

If Cindy's mother has informed Cindy that she believes she talked to Caylee after the 16th, Cindy has an obligation to report that information, whether it turns out to be factual or not.

Kyle was one of the friends, and the other name was not released, and since the source for all of this to date is Mark Furman, it could have been grandma.

IMHO

The first call on July 15th was Tony @12:13 AM and the last call was to Kyle at 1535. It's in the search warrant documentation.

Didn't Cindy tell Greta (while she was sitting on her sofa last week) that she turned 50 and was sort of celebrating her birthday when they went out of town? I know I heard her say she was 50 because I turned to my husband and said, "God, cindy always brings it back to her and so odd that a woman would announce on TV that she turned 50."

IIRC she brought that up in the interview because she was explaining to Greta why she'd mixed up the weekends of the 8th/15th (Father's Day). And that her turning 50 was what was more prominent in her mind. I don't have the exact transcript so forgive any misinterpretation on my part.

Isn't that story old as the hills?? Whats going on with you people today. Has everyone forgotten the story?? That happened a long time ago!

This is new information from this morning isn't it? Regarding the bail reduction filed this past Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221